Leaving

Love is Full of Magic

Yoona’s POV

Yeyyyyy……Today, I will start attending the academy. I’m so excited. I can meet my sisters, I miss them so much.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Yoona, get up. Your sisters will come here soon to pick you up. Get ready!” my mom commanded me.

“Ok umma” I said.

I get up and went to my bathroom. I lay my body to the tub. For sure I will miss this bathroom. After I took a bath, I took my clothes and wore it. I faced the mirror and comb my hair, smiling to myself. And then I get my baggage and went to the door. For the one last look, I looked to my room. I will miss this room. I went down and saw my parents eating.

“Come here princess. Let’s eat together for the last time” with that my father said, my eyes became teary. They smile at me and I went closer to them and sit across my mother.

“We’re happy that you will go to your dream academy. Our wish is take care to you and to your unnies ok?” my father said to me

“Yes appa” I answered and my father caressed my hair

“We know that you will become the most powerful person in this world, so don’t give up, ok?” thay said to me.

“Yes appa. No matter what, I will not give up on everything. As long as I know that I’m in right way, I will not give up” I said to him.

He smile and looked at me and said, “I’m so proud of you. I’m so happy that you became our daughter.”

“So cheesy appa!!!” I joke.

“Yah!! Stop that. Let’s eat” my mom said

End of POV

The three ate their meal. After that they wait for Yuri and Taeyeon. Yoona and their parents went out and approached Taeyeon and Yuri when they saw them. They hugged each other.

“Umma, appa! I miss you so much” Yuri said while hugging their mother.

“we miss  the two of you also. Now, the three of you will leave us.” Their mom said with a sad tone.

“But umma, appa, we will visit you every time especially now that these childish Kim Yoona is together with us” Taeyeon said.

“Yah!!! Unnie” Yoona said and hit her sister’s shoulder.

“What? That’s true, isn’t it Yuri ah?”

“Yes”

“Yah!!!”

“Ok stop” their father said while laughing.

“Be sure that you will visit us, ok?” their mother said

“Of course umma” Yoona said

“Before I forgot, this is your magic wand Yoona” their father said while handing the wand to Yoona.

“Thank you appa” Yoona said and hugs her father.

“I will miss you appa” Yoona said as she hugged tighter her father.

“You should go now. It’s getting late” said their mother.

“Yeah, that’s right” their father agree.

They walked into the “calesa” and put Yoona’s baggage inside.

“Taeyeon, take care of your sisters, ok?” said their father.

“Yes appa” replied Taeyeon and then hugs their parents.

“We will go now” said Yuri and step into the calesa.

Their father went to the driver of the calesa and said “Take care of my daughters or you will be dead. I’m also a magician and I can do whatever I want to you. I will remember your face.”

“Ye-yes sir… I will” said the man with fear.

And then they wave to his daughters. The three also wave to them until they can’t see their parents.

 “I’m so happy for Yoona and I’m also happy that we became her parents. But we know that after this, they will take Yoona from us” Mr. Kim said.

“Yes I know. And I don’t know what would I do if that happens” their mother said…

 

 

 

                                    sorry if its boring......just a chort chapter