After 6 Months

Love is Full of Magic

 

6 months later

Yoona still the troublemaker in the academy. She always answered teacher Kang whenever she got scolded. Even the principal which is Mr. Park is bothered. She was also able to give them a nickname, for teacher Goo Kang is teacher Kangaroo, while on the principal is “Princifrog”. She always makes the heads of her unnies hurt especially Taeyeon that’s why she always gets punishments.

Now, here she is sweeping the floor on the hallway.

-Flashback-

Yoona was running on the hallway and she didn’t see the principal was also in her way. The principal is talking to one of the student and not looking on his way. Yoona didn’t know that there is a pale of water on the side and she accidentally kick it. The principal step on it and he slipped. Yoona was shocked along with the student.

“YOONAAAAA!!!!!” the principal shouted.

“W-wh-what s-sir?” Yoona asked stuttering

“Are you not looking on your way!!!” Mr. Park asked angrily.

"Sir i'm so sorry i didn't see the pale of water" yoona said

"So your a blind. can you please stop being like this. whenever you make a trouble, you always sorry and it will not happen again.. but still happens" Mr.Park said

"Sorry sir"

"Because of this, you will going to mop this floor and clean the garden. is that clear?" the principal commanded

"Aishhh, what did you say princifrog? oooppppssss, principal?" yoona asked.

"MOP THE FLOOR AND CLEAN THE GARDEN!!!!!!" the principal shouted because of what Yoona said to him.

"Ok......" That princifrog, i hate this. i will mop this floor, its easy. but the garden, its so big. unless there is someone that gonna help me.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZcEIqvVfzDBbEvkWSzixokNVbka9WSR04v8KKWRMUiRYc8BRMUw

-End of Flashback-

Yoona is now mopping the floor. she is almost finish with it until she heard a murmurs from other students.

"I heard that there is a new comer studen" the student said.

"Ah, yes. And you do you know that it is a male. The principal said, he will be the prince of their kingdom. i forgot what's that kingdom. it is not popular to young people but they said it is the most influential kingdom all over" the other student inform.

Yoona asked them about the new comer.

"Excuse me. may i asked some question? Who will be the new comer?"

"The principal said he was a prince"

"that's mean the new comer is a male?"

"Yes. and i am so excited about it!!!!!" the student said.

"Thanks"

Then Yoona continue what her doing. until Teacher Kang came.

"Hey, Yoona. I know what you're doing. You get another punishment. that's what you get from being a hard-headed" teacher Kang said teasingly.

"Can you please shut up Teacher Kangaroo!!" Yoona said to him.

"You know the principal said that you are not going to see the prince unless you finish this cleaning of yours" teacher Kang inform.

"So it's true that the new comer is a prince"

"Yes but you are not allowed to see him"

"Aishhh......I want to see see him. Maybe he will become my prince charming"Yoona said with a sparkling eye. And then Teacher Kang hits yoona's head.

"Ouchhh!!!Teacher Kangaroo, why did you do that?" Yoona said while rubbing her head.

"That's for your assuming" Teacher Kang said.

"Hahahahaha..i'm not assuming. I know that he will love me" Yoona said boastfully.

"Let's bet. He will not love you beecause of your attitude"

"I don't care. i know he will love me"

"Ok, let's see"  and then teacher kang disappear. Teacher Jang and Yoona is now close, but as a enemy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........................To be continue..............