Start

Love is Full of Magic

They arrived in “Magic Academy”. Yoona widen her eyes because of amazement. The academy is so big that can fit 1000 people. She smiles widely and roaming her eyes. Yuri went to her side and smile to her. Yoona carried her bags and they went to the principal’s office. and when they reached the office, they saw the principal sitting comfortably on his chair.

“Good evening Principal Park” Taeyeon said and the three bowed to him.

“Good evening young ladies.” He replied.

“So, she is your sister?” Mr. Park asked.

“Yes sir” answered Taeyeon.

“She looks like you Yuri. It seems that the two of you is twin” Mr. Park said.

“Yes sir. Many people said that we are twins” Yuri replied and smiles.

“You two are beautiful” he compliment.

“How about me sir am I not beautiful?” Taeyeon said.

“Hahahah…of course you are also beautiful. The three of you are beautiful” Mr. Park said.

“Thank you sir” Yuri said.

Then they list the name of Yoona as a student of the school. She also gets her schedules. After that, they went directly to Yoona’s room.

“Yoona tomorrow is the start of your classes and be good. Don’t make a trouble ok?” Taeyeon said.

“Yes unnie, I will” Yoona said while crossing her fingers. And then Yuri saw it and smiles to her sister’s stubbornness.

“Ok, you must sleep now. Your class is 8 am, don’t be late” Taeyeon reminding her sister.

“Yes unnie, I know all of that. No need to remind me” Yoona answered

“I’m just reminding you. I know that you’re a lazy girl” Taeyeon said while smirking to her sister.

“I’m not a lazy. I will prove it to you tomorrow” Yoona said to her sister.

“Be sure of that so you wouldn’t have punishment from me” Taeyeon said to her.

“Ok. I will prove to you that. Goodnight” she said to her sisters and then kissed them. Taeyeon and Yuri left her and went to their respective rooms.

Yoona’s POV

I’m so happy. I will start my classes tomorrow and I can use my power. Hehehehe……I wish I can see a handsome prince here. Ha! Let’s see.

End of POV

Yoona closed her eyes and drift to sleep. She is so tired and fall asleep fast.

-In the Morning-

Taeyeon POV

Aishhh….it’s already 7:30. Where is Yoona? Better to see her…

End of POV

Yoona’s POV                                         

 Knock Knock

Aishhh….it still early but umma is already knocking on my room.

“Umma, let me sleep” I said to her but the door open. I still closed my eyes but she opens my window and the light blinded me. I looked at figure on the left side of my bed.

“Umma?” she said. I got shocked. I forgot that I’m already here in the academy. I saw Taeyeon unnie frowning. I get up fast and look at her with a pleading face.

“So? Are you pleading to me so that you cannot get the punishment?” she asked while smirking.

“Unnie, please” I plead to her. She went near me and helps me to stand. She held me and drags me to the bathroom. She places me to the bath tub and she opens the faucet and the water splash on me. I feel cold because of the cold water.

“Go, wash up now. You have only 30 minutes left to go to your class….. Faster…..” she shouted on me.

“Yes unnie” I said to her while shivering because of the coldness. Aishhh, pabo Yoona, you said you will proof  it…..Aishhh…….

“Faster” she said again. After 10 minutes, I’m finish taking a bath and I walk out on the bathroom. I saw my sister preparing my uniform, I smile.

“Thank you unnie” I said and kissed her.

“Welcome. But be faster or you will be late to you first class” she said to me while smiling. I’m so happy because I have a sister like her. She is so king but strict…and she went out on my room but she went back and said “Faster, your teacher is strict and mean. Do you want him to punish you” she said to me. My eyes widen and became faster in what I’m doing. After 10 minutes, I’m finish in preparing and I went out of my room. “

“I only have 10 minutes left” I said and walk to my classroom.

 

 

 

 

To be continued………