Chapter 25

Crazy Nights

 

"How do I look?" I asked Taka as I exited the bathroom. Taka chose a lavender spaghetti strap sweetheart neckline dress that just reached my knees. It was really loose and flowy which made me extremely comfortable in it. My soft curls brushed my bare shoulder, I wasn't used to seeing myself with curled hair and this much make up on. The make up artists inspiration on me was strong, defined eye make up and soft, kissable lips. 
 
"Chlo you look stunning! Can you walk in your shoes? I know its a tad bit high, I'm sorry about that." She looked at me through the mirror since she was getting her hair done. Taka never has her hair tied so I was surprised when she decided for a classic french bun. She was looking so beautiful and had that certain glow about her. Her make up was just simple foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, blush and lip gloss. She wanted to keep it simple and elegant.
 
 
The moment had arrived when it was time for Taka to put on her wedding dress. Taka's mother was there with us, it was such a monumental moment and I was almost in tears to see my friend in her wedding dress.
 
Taka settled for a ball gown dress. The perfect Cinderella dress that every girl dreams of wearing. Taka's mother was in tears as soon as Taka stepped into it. She was looking beautiful.
 
"Wow guys, I'm getting married!!" We all embraced her with a hug. It was such a happy yet emotional moment at the same time. 
"Chloé do you have your bouquet?" My bouquet was just white and purple roses while Taka's was just plain white roses with diamante studs in the centre of each rose. 
 
"Yeah, give me a sec I just need to get on my shoes."
 
"Okay, we need to leave or else we'll be late."
We were all ready to go. On the way to the church was quiet, everybody was going through their own different emotions. A wedding is normally emotional, there's happiness, sadness, nervousness, anxiousness, just to name a few.
 
We got to the church and Doojoon was standing outside waiting for us to get out of the car so we could get on with the ceremony, since we were 10 minutes late already. The wedding co-ordinator rushing towards us and telling us to get into position and another bunch of stuff which I wasn't paying attention to. 
 
"Okay everybody, just do what we did yesterday and let me just get everyone ready inside and I'll be with you in a few minutes." I hugged Taka and got into my position. 
 
"You look beautiful." Doojoon whispered in my ear. He looked extremely stunning himself with his all black suit, with a white buttoned down shirt and silk lavender tie which matched my dress. 
 
"Thanks, oh your tie isn't quite right." Since I've known Doojoon, he hasn't had a clue on how to do a tie properly. While fixing his tie, I could feel his piercing gaze fixed on me. My heart started beating a whole lot faster. 
 
"Okay everyone! We are ready to go!" 
I placed my arm through Doojoon's and we were on our way down the aisle. 
During the whole ceremony, there was tears and laughter. I have never seen Taka this emotional before, I felt so proud of Taka. I've always treated Taka like my little sister and to see her getting married is just wonderful and extremely emotional.
 
As soon as Doojoon and I walked out of the church, we were flooded by fan girls taking pictures asking for autographs and asking questions. 
 
"Doojoon did you get married??!!" 
"Is this your girlfriend?" Without saying anything he signed a few autographs and took a few pictures before getting a cab and rushing me into the cab. 
 
"That was insane! Are you okay?" Looking at me as if I were injured.
I chuckeled at his cuteness, that's something that will always send tingles through my spine.
"Don't worry, I'm fine." I gave him an assuring smile. 
 
"Purple really suits you, you should wear it more often." I said as I played around with his tie.
 
"I do wear purple." 
"Uh no you don't."
"You know I hate purple, but I'll wear it because you said it suits me." He said that with such charm I couldn't help but blush at those words.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The sun was setting in Seoul and as soon as everyone was settled in their seats, it was time for Taka and Gikwang to make their grand entrance and their first dance. 
 
After their first dance I began to feel a little overwhelmed with everything happening around me. I felt... Alone. My best friend was now leaving me. 
I decided to go for a walk. 
 
I started to wonder if maybe I should go back to Jeju, at least I won't be alone over there. Not only was I sad that Taka was leaving but also for the fact that I want to get married too. Right now it seems impossible. 
 
"Are you feeling okay?" I heard Doojoon's voice. I turned around in shock. 
 
"Why are you following me?" I asked, still in shock.
 
"Because I know that this is hurting you just as much as its hurting me." 
He knew me way too well. I needed to tell him how I feel, now seemed to be a good time.
 
"Joonie, I miss you and I'm sorry for just leaving and I'm just sorry for everything. The last few months were hell without you. I love you." A teardrop ran from my eye, it felt so good just to get that off my chest. It felt great to get that I got that off my chest. Doojoon didn't say anything and I thought I had lost him for good. Embarrassed and heartbroken, I looked at my feet. Doojoon leaned closer to me and cupped my face. Before I could speak, he dropped his head and our lips met. I parted my lips and let his tongue slip into my mouth. It felt so good to kiss his tender lips again. To taste him. Our tongues intertwined and I had to remind myself to keep breathing. The more I took a deep breath, the deeper his kiss intensified. I felt a smile on my lips and he smiled too and pulled away. This moment was too magical to be real. Before I knew it, I was encaged in his warm embraced. The warmth of his masculine chest felt like home and his cologne slept like home.
 
"I have never stopped loving you, please come home baby." He whispered in my ear. 
I felt like I had just found my way home. This is right, this is where I belong. 
 
"Come on, let's go back inside. Its getting kinda windy out here." He took my hand and encased it in his. Just for our hands to be intertwined again felt surreal but nice. 
 
"When you feel like there's no way out, love is the only way."