Chapter 16

Crazy Nights

 

------------**DOOJOON's POV**----------------
 
Going out to clubs wasn't as fun as it used to be. My heart longed to be at home with Chloé, snuggling on the couch and watching a movie together. My heart ached for her, I tried everything I could possibly think of to get her back but she just wasn't interested. I've always been an optimistic person and I always seen the positive side of things but in this situation I'm seeing the negative sides to it. She isn't coming back. I feel like its all my fault, simply because I didn't end things properly with Min-hee. I should have been more merciless on her. Maybe she wouldn't have interfered, maybe she would have left me alone completely. I thought by avoiding her, I was helping the situation but clearly it just made things worse. I lost the love of my life, I lost myself. I lost everything. 
 
 
 
Later that night I tried calling Chloé again, to my surprise she actually answered.
 
"Hey, I just wanted to know how you're doing? I miss you a lot and I was just wondering when will you come back home."
 
"I'm doing fine." She said coldly.
 
"We need to speak, do you want to come over to the house sometime?"
 
"I need to get a few more of my things, I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy the rest of your night. Bye." 
 
She was being so cold and distant, it was literally giving me a pain in my chest. On the bright side I was going to see her tomorrow. Even if it will be for a few minutes. 
 
 
I was extremely excited for the next day, I couldn't even fall off to sleep! Many thoughts went through my head. Maybe she'll take me back or maybe she'll move back in or maybe she'll even agree to couples therapy. I was just happy that I was going to see her face again. 
 
 
 
 
**CHLOÉ's POV**
 
 
I wasn't sure how I felt towards going back home, should I be happy? Should I be nervous? Should I be scared? I was planning on fixing things up with Doojoon. I missed him a lot. My life wasn't complete without him. I knew I had to make things right.
 
 
"T, I'll be back in a few."
"Where you off to?"
"Just going to get a few things from home."
"You planning to patch things up?"
"I'm not sure, I'll see." 
"Come on Chlo, he's drowining without you. Just talk it over. I hate seeing you like this and Gikwang hates seeing Doojoon miserable and unhappy."
"T, I appreciate the help and all but let me just get my head straight first." I tried smiling just to show her that I really did appreciate the help.
"Just don't hurt him okay?"
"I won't, don't worry I got this okay?"
"Call me if you need me."
 
I left the apartment before Taka and I get into a long conversation. 
I felt a sort of happiness but also at the same time I felt a little uneasiness. 
When I arrived at the house, I could feel my heart getting heavy as if it were ready to drop down to the bottom of my stomach. I got to the door and took the key out of my bag. My key didn't fit into the door.
 
"That's strange, he must have changed the locks." I said softly to myself. To my suprise I opened the door and it was unlocked. I walk in and put my bag on the front table. The house was way too quiet. 
 
'He must be sleeping on the couch again.' I thought. I walked to the lounge to see if he was there. 
 
 
My eyes flooded with tears when I entered the lounge. I see Min-hee on top of Doojoon on the couch. Min-hee didn't realize I was there until she saw Doojoon's eyes were directed at me. Without saying anything I went upstairs to get some of my things and left.
 
I called Taka as soon as I left the house.
 
"Everything okay Chlo?"
My tears were rolling slowly out of my eyes.
"I lost him."
"What happened? Are you okay?"
"Min-hee is what happened, I think they're back together."
"I'm so sorry Chlo, I just wasn't you to know that Gikwang and I will be there for you no matter what okay? Gikwang and I are going out tonight, why don't you come with?"
"Sorry, I can't tonight. I'm going somewhere with Dongwoon tonight."
"Okay so what is the story with you and Dongwoon?"
"I'm not sure, he mentioned that he likes me but I'm not sure how I feel towards him you know? I like him but I don't like him. I guess time will tell right?" 
"Honey, I gotta go. See you later at home okay? Sending you hugs, love you!"
"Thanks T, I'll see you later."
 
 
**DOOJOON's POV**
 
 
 
I tried to clean up as much as possible, the house has been getting really dirty since Chloé isn't here. She used to love tidying and cleaning up. I heard the door open. 
'That can't be Chloé, I changed the locks last week.' Feeling dazed and confused, I ran to the door to see what was going on.
 
"Missed me?" Min-hee said as she stood in the doorway. My worst nightmare has come to haunt me again, if Chloé has to come home now, she'll never take me back.
 
"Min-hee what do you want?" She pulled a knife from her bag and pointed it towards me.
 
"Go sit on the couch now!!" I did as I was told, I definitely did not want to die. My throat started to get dry and my heart was pounding with fear.
 
"Lay down!" She yelled. Again, I did as I was told. She got on top of me and held the knife towards my neck. 
 
"If you tell 'Little Miss Perfect' about what's happening, I will kill her okay? Stay away from her, if I can't have you then no one should. Get the picture? I said GET THE PICTURE???!!!!!" 
I nodded quickly. She sat like that for a while and my eyes were focussed on her face until Chloé walked in. My heart started aching when I saw that tears in her eyes. I wanted to desperately tell her what was happening but for her own safety I had to be quiet. I thought today would be the day we sort things out, today she would come home back to me but now all that was gone all because of Min-hee. As soon as Chloé left, Min-hee looked straight at me with such fierceness.
 
"Good boy, now I'm sure it won't be a problem but I'm going to stay the night." Before she got up from me, she ran the knife across the side of my neck. I could feel the blade thinly slice my skin. I winced in pain.
 
 
"You might wanna get that cleaned up before tonight." She winked. She got up and left the house.
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys ^^  I've re-posted chapter 16, please tell me if there are two chapter 16's. Thanks sooo much!!