Chapter 10

Crazy Nights

**9 MONTHS LATER**
-----------------------------------------------------------
--------------**DOOJOON's POV**-----------------


Its been 8 months since I've asked Chloé to officially be my girlfriend. Its probably been the best 8 months of my life. I started thinking back to the night I officially asked her to be my girlfriend. I had convinced her to come to one of my concerts, I waited until after the concert.
' "Doojoon that was fantastic!" "That was sooo awesome!" So many people rushing towards me but I needed to find Chloé. I went to my dressing room and found her sitting there with Gikwang and Taka. She got up and ran to hug me with her legs around my waist. "Get a room!" I heard Gikwang say. "Yah! Don't be jealous G-man!" Chloé's legs were still tightly wrapped around my waist, as if she hasn't seen me in a really long while. "Would you be my girlfriend?" I whispered in her ear. "I promise I'll be good to you and you won't ever shed a tear." "Of course I will." She whispered back. '


My flash back ended when my phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
"Joonie, how are you son?"
"Appa I'm well and you?"
"I'm doing great! We're planning a surprise birthday party for mom at home this Sunday. We need you to get the cake and balloons that's all. And you need to be at the house by 13:00pm because mommy will be home by 13:30pm. Don't worry about set up, we'll take care of it.
"Appa, can I bring someone."
"Yah it better not be Min-hee, I don't want a repeat of last time." My father was referring to the time where I took Min-hee to a family barbeque and she got really drunk and started cussing at everything and anyone.


"Don't worry, its not Min-hee... You'll like this girl I promise."

"Okay sonny boy, I'll see you on Sunday."

"Baby???!!! Where are you?"
"Bathroom Joonie!!!"
I went upstairs to the bathroom, I found the door unlocked so I went in. Chloé has been living with me for 3 months now. We just thought it would be easier since I'm so busy and she has work so in order to spend time with each other we decided its best for her to stay with me. Even though we share a bed, we haven't had yet which I'm so proud of myself for staying without it for 8 months.

"What's up?" I found her laying in the bathtub surrouned by bubbles.
"My dad called and he invited me to a surprise birthday party for my mom and I was wondering if you would want to meet my parents this weekend?"

"Do you think its too soon?"
"To meet my parents? No I don't, I think its perfect timing actually."
"How so?"
I leaned towards her and gave her a peck on her lips.
"For me to know and for you to find out."
"You're such a sneak." She sprinkled water in my face.
"We need to organize a cake and balloons." I gave her another peck, this time with more passion.
"Seriously babe, you need to leave the bathroom, I need to get done in here, we'll talk about it in a few."
I left the bathroom and took off my shirt and changed my jeans and put on sweat pants. For some reason, whether its hot or cold, I cannot sleep with a shirt.
I got into bed and waited for Chloé.
"Okay so what's up, talk to me." Chloé said as she got into bed.
"I need you to go to the bakery and get a nice looking cake. Preferably vanilla or chocolate."
"No problem, consider it done."
"Are you nervous at all? I mean meeting parents are a huge step in a relationship."
"I don't know, it hasn't really settled in as yet. I will, closer to Sunday."

She always had this habbit of reading a few pages of a book before she slept. This was fascinating to me. I laid on her stomach and wrapped my arm around her waist. I just laid there listening to her heartbeat, the sweetest sound I'll ever hear. She started playing with my hair, which still, to this day gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"What's your book about Chlo?"
"A  woman that falls in love with her neighbour but soon finds out she's pregnant and the father of the baby bailed out."
"Do you want to have kids one day?"
"I would love to have kids one day."
"I'd love to have kids... With you."

That night, she fell asleep in my arms. Life couldn't be more satisfying than it is now. I loved watching her sleep. When I seen her sleeping, it gave me a calming sensation in my heart.
Could it be that I'm in love?