He is more of an angel than I could ever be

Angel In Disguise

“M-my personal guardian angel? Woah!” Gikwang looked at Yoseob amazed. “I will protect you~!” Yoseob smiled. “Does that mean you stay by my side?” Gikwang beamed at him. Yoseob chuckled. “Yeah, kind of. Not all the time though, because I have to go back to heaven from time to time to report and stuff. And I have to continue school actually, but I think it doesn’t hurt if I stay for a longer while~.” Yoseob grinned. “OMO, THAT’S GREAT!! I can’t believe this! Come here!” Gikwang squealed and jumped from the bench. He grabbed Yoseobs face and kissed him happy and passionately.

As Gikwang broke the kiss, Yoseob transformed back into Youngjae. Gikwang looked up to the taller one and couldn’t help but pout at him. Youngjae giggled. “Don’t look at me like this. If Junhyung finds out that I revealed myself to you, I come in devils kitchen! If he doesn’t already know…” Youngjae looked nervously torwards the sky and sweat started to build on his forhead.

“Is he that strict?” Gikwang looked at him worried and let go of his face, where his hands still were from the kiss before. Youngjae looked back at Gikwang. “Yes… I mean, don’t get it wrong. Junhyung is actually pretty nice, when you get to know him. He’s just strict when it comes to the rules. I had trouble to convince him to become your guardian angel and stuff, because of those stupid rules. Don’t ask!” Youngjae sighed.

“I see.” Gikwang said.

“I’m thankful that he made an exception for me. That’s why I wanted to keep my promise. But obviously my transforming skills weren’t as good as I thought and it broke down when I got too emotional. I should have continued school after I saved you, but… I just couldn’t leave you… Even though you were feeling better after a while. Even though you didn’t saw me as Yoseob. I didn’t want to go.” Youngjae said looking down, wrapped his arms around Gikwang and hugged him.

Gikwang laid his head against Youngjaes shoulder and hugged him back. “I’m sorry… Now you got into trouble because of me…” he whispered.

“You don’t have to apologize. You’ve done nothing wrong. Let’s go home..” Youngjae smiled, grabbed Gikwangs hand and dragged him out of the graveyard. On their way home Youngjae laid an arm around Gikwangs shoulder. “So… can I move in now?” Youngjae wiggled with his eyebrows grinning like an idiot. “Nope~. This is the apartment of only me and Yoseob, no strangers allowed~!” Gikwang smirked. “Mwo? S-stranger?!” Youngjae exclaimed horrified. “Only if you bring back my Yoseobie~”, Gikwang grinned mischievous. “What? That’s not fair! You know I can’t do that!” Youngjae whined and pouted. Gikwang laughed. “I was just kidding~!” he freed himself from Youngjaes grip and ran to his apartment door as they reached his apartment. Gikwang opened the door and gestured Youngjae to enter. “Welcome home.”, he said and showed him his beautiful eyesmile. Youngjae beamed at him. He ran to Gikwang lifted him up a little and swung him around wich made Gikwang laugh. Youngjae leant forward in attempt to kiss him, but Gikwang prevented him from doing so by laying a finger on his lips. “Sorry, I can’t when you look like this..” Gikwang said with an apologizing look. “Huh? Wae? It’s me, Yoseob!” Youngjae whined. He setted him down again and pouted at him heartbreaking. “I know it’s you, but… I don’t know, it’s weird kissing you when you look like Youngjae. I mean, would you still want to kiss me when I suddenly would look like… Dongwoon?” Gikwang tried to explain himself. Youngjae looked up thinking and tried to imagine. “Me kissing Dongwoon? … … … GOD NO!” He suddenly shuddered. Gikwang laughed. “See?”

“I have to make you fall for Youngjae too then~!” Youngjae said seductively. He closed the door and shoved Gikwang in the apartment. “Wouldn’t that be unfair towards Yoseob?” Gikwang joked around and let himself push into the living-room. “I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t mind.” Youngjae said with a smirk. Gikwangs heart beated faster as Youngjae leant closer. “Yoseob?” “Hm?” Youngjae answered. “Can you show me your face one last time?” Gikwang asked unsure, looking up to Youngjae hopefully.

Youngjae frowned lightly. “Gikwang… I… I really, really want to. I would only walk around as myself if I could, but… Argh stop looking at me like that!” Youngjae whined. “Just once! I’ll never ever ask you again after that! I promise! I just… want to say goodbye to the Yoseob I knew…” Gikwang said, looking Youngjae deep in the eyes. Youngjae sighed. “Fine… ONE last time..” Youngjae closed his eyes. He started to glow again and transformed back into Yoseob. Gikwang beamed at him. He slowly touched every inch of Yoseobs face with his fingertips, softly caressing his skin. Yoseob just melted under his touch. He looked Gikwang deep in the eyes. Gikwang leant his forehead against Yoseobs, never losing eye contact. He slowly touched Yoseobs lips with his fingertips. Yoseob felt the urge to kiss him immediately, but he held himself back and let Gikwang patiently continue to feel him. "So... from now on... I will never see your face again?" Gikwang whispered sad.

Yoseob looked down. "No.. probably not..." he also whispered. Gikwang slowly leant closer until their lips touched. Gikwang kissed him so softly that he could barely feel it, but the kiss was so full of love and soul that Yoseob was overwhelmed by it. Yoseob softly kissed back while his eyes fluttered shut.

"YANG YOSEOB, GET YOUR UP HERE!! AT ONCE!!" an angry voice suddenly echoed through the apartment. It sounded far away, yet so close. They immediately broke the kiss startled and looked around with wide eyes. "What was that?!" Gikwang said startled. "IIIEK, Junhyung!" Yoseob squealed and held onto Gikwang tightly, nervously looking around. "Oh my god, he will kill me!"

Suddenly, Junhyung appeared in front of them with crossed arms, glaring intensely at Yoseob. "AHHH! He's here!" Yoseob screamed in panic and hid behind Gikwang. "Huh? Where?" "There, right in front of us! How can you not see?" Yoseob pointed in Junhyungs direction. "Huh? But there is no one..."

Junhyung smirked at Yoseob, his glare still in place. "If you would have finished school, you would know that humans can't see or hear any angels." "But he can see me..." Yoseob mumbled confused. "BECAUSE you revealed yourself to him!" Junhyung growled through gritted teeth, to prevent himself from raising his voice again. Yoseob gulped in fear. "I'm sorry! It wasn't on purpose! I swear! Please forgive me, Junhyung! I won't do it again! I promise!" Yoseob whined. "Yes, you won't do it again, because you no longer will be his guardian angel. Not that you just reveald yourself, you also told him about us! Are you stupid?! Back to heaven. Now." Junhyung said coldly. "What? No, Junhyung! Please, don't do this to me! He needs me!" Yoseob cried. "He looks perfectly fine to me. It seems more that you need him." Junhyung said.

"J-Junhyung-sshi.." Junhyung looked up surprised of the new voice wich interrupted them. He looked at Gikwang who looked in his dirction but not directly at him. His eyes were searching because he couldn't see him. "Please, don't be mad at Yoseob. It wasn't his fault! It was mine! Please don't punish him for something he hasn't done! I found out about him myself. He didn't do anything wrong! To the contrary he protected me well!"

"... I'm sorry but this case is more serious than you think. If the council of angels finds out, then Yoseobs punishment would be much higher. He's lucky that I found out first. He has to come back to heaven. Don't put your hopes too high, Yoseob won't be back any time soon. Maybe he never will. So don't waste the life he saved twice already, or I will be mad at YOU." Junhyung said to Gikwang, letting him hear his voice. "Y-yeh! I will!" Gikwang stuttered confused and bowed in the direction the voice came from. Junhyungs lips twitched up so briefly that you could barely catch it with the eye. "Yoseob, say goodbye to your friend and go." Junhyung said pointing at the heavens door wich appeared next to him. "But-" Yoseob said meekly. "AT ONCE..." Yoseob lowered his head and slowly let go of Gikwang. He hugged Gikwang one last time. "I have to go now. I'm so sorry. Don't worry about me, okay? Nothing will happen to me. Will you be fine?" Yoseob said. "Don't worry, I'll be okay. For you I will. I promise." Yoseob smiled and leant closer to his ear. "I love you." he whispered in his ear.

Yoseob gave him one last kiss on the lips. "Bye.." he said softly and went through the door, followed by Junhyung, and the heavens door vanished. Gikwang couldn't see the heavens door either, for him Yoseob just disapeared in the next blink of his eyes. His glimpse remained at the same spot where Yoseob stood a minute ago. He sighed sad. "I'm so sorry, Yoseob. It's all my fault that you are in trouble now.." Tears started to build in his eyes. He immediately rubbed his eyes. "No! I will be strong for you! I promised!"

 

Yoseob followed Junhyung quietly through the hallways to his office. Head low and not daring to look up at the older, even though his back was facing him while rushing through the hall, he was obviously pretty mad. As they arrived, Yoseobs gaze was still glued to the ground. Hesitantly, he entered the office after Junhyung. When Junhyung was normal he already looked kind of scary, at least that had been Yoseobs first impression of him. But when he was mad he looked terrifying! Junhyung slowly stopped in the middle of is office, back still facing Yoseob and arms crossed. They both stood there in silence for a long while.

“You disappointed me, Yoseob… I thought I could trust you, but it seems I was wrong.” Junhyung suddenly spoke surprisingly calm while slowly turning around to look at Yoseob. Yoseob startled at the sudden sound of his voice. “No, Junhyung! It wasn’t on purpose, please believe me! I really wanted to keep my promise! I just… I think my transforming skills weren’t as good as I thought… I’ve become emotional and my disguise broke down..” Yoseob tried to explain.

“OH WOW Yoseob, what a divine afflatus!” Junhyung suddenly burst out.

“I’m so sorry Junhyung! Please forgive me! Please let me stay at Gikwangs side! I’ll continue school and it won't happen again! I promise!” Yoseob pleaded scared of Junhyung.

“I have enough of your promises! You had the nerve to ask me to make an exception, I even shorten the time you had to attend to school! But you just turned a deaf ear to me and skipped!”

“Should I've let him die instead?!” Now Yoseob was also getting louder.

“You had to come back after that. But NO, you decided to stay with your lover for a WHOLE FREAKING MONTH! And the WORST is you broke the biggest rule, I told you a million times! You ing revealed yourself!!” Junhyung yelled furious. “I told you, it wasn’t on p-” “TWICE!”

That silenced Yoseob and he looked down guilty. “He asked you to do it a second time, am I right? THAT is exactly the reason why guardian angels are not allowed to have a subject they knew from their past life. They become weak and reveal themself easily.” Junhyung said, calmer this time. “….He just wanted to say goodbye to the Yoseob he knew…”

Junhyung suddenly burst out in laughter. “You’re too naïve Yoseob, he would ask you again and again and again and you would give in everytime. That’s how humans are.” Yoseob got angry. “No! Gikwang wouldn’t, because he knew I would get into trouble! He would never cause me trouble!” “He already DID, Yoseob! And he will do it again, because he is a selfish brat!”

Smack.

Junhyung widened his eyes in shock and slowly laid a hand on his hurting cheek. He turned his gaze back to Yoseob, who stood there with clenched fist, staring at him furious and with teary eyes. “Did you just hit me?” he growled. “You can accuse me, yell at me and even insult me as much as you want, BUT NEVER, NEVER EVER SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT GIKWANG AGAIN! You behave like you know everything, but you don’t! Stop talking about people like you know them! You just throw everyone into the same pot and talking about them like all humans are the same! But I have news for you, Junhyung, no one is the same. I don’t know what’s wrong with you or what happened in your past life that you have such a negative opinion about all people around you. But whatever it is, it doesn’t give you the right to bad-mouth Gikwang!” The tears in Yoseobs eyes finally fell down. “He is more of an angel as I could ever be!” “ENOUGH!” Junhyung banged his hands on his desk. His back, or more his big white wings, facing Yoseob. “At any rate you broke more rules to count already. I’ll void the contract between you and Gikwang and that’s final. Tell Hyunseung if you want to stay as a guardian angel or if you want to live as a normal angel here. Just keep out of my sight and don’t dare to enter this office again.”

Yoseob lowerd his head. “Yes, Sir… Just one last question. Will I still be able to visit my grave?”

“Yes, every angel has the right to return to his grave, you’re no exception.” Junhyung answered calm, still not looking at Yoseob. “Thank you… I’m sorry I caused you trouble… Goodbye…” With that Yoseob bowed and left the office. As soon as Yoseob left the office, he burst out into tears. He ran through the halls to his room. He not only cried because he couldn’t be by Gikwangs side anymore but also because he lost Junhyung as a friend. As he ran he, accidentally bumped into Hyunseung, who was on the way to Junhyungs office. He looked at him shocked. “Oh my god, Yoseob! What’s wrong? Did something happen?” “M-mian…” Yoseob hiccuped and hid his face in his hands. “Shhh… It’s alright…” Hyunseung said and hugged Yoseob. He pushed Yoseobs head carefully onto his shoulder and Yoseob immediately started crying into it and clawed his fingers into Hyunseungs shirt. Hyunseung caressed Yoseobs head tenderly to calm him down. “Tell me what happened..”

After a while Yoseob calmed down. “Let’s go to your room and you tell me everything calmly, okay?” Hyunseung suggested and Yoseob nodded slowly and wiped his treas away. They went to Yoseobs room and Yoseob started to tell him everything from revealing himself to the whole discussion with Junhyung.

“He hates me now…” Yoseob looked down sad. “No, Junhyung doesn’t hate you, Yoseob.” Hyunseung assured him. “But he wants to see me never again!” Yoseob pouted. “He just over-reacted. You know… Junhyung hardly trusts anyone. Bad things happened in his past life and the conditions on which he died were cruel. Because of that he doesn’t allow anyone to come near him and builds a wall arround himself. After a very long time of being alone, I was the first person he trusted.” Hyunseung explained and then slowly spaced out. “Even though I don’t know why exactly, because I’m not special at all... I’m even kind of out of it at times…” he mumbled and Yoseob chuckled softly because he knew excatly why Junhyung trusted Hyunseung out of all people. Hyunseung looked at him confused. “Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that Junhyung never wanted to insult Gikwang or you. I think, because he got reminded of his past somehow, he just kind of freaked out. Over the time Junhyung started to believe that everyone who acts against the rules wants to betray him. It’s been many years since he died, but he just can’t forget about his past.” Hyunseung said sadly. “I see… now I feel even more bad. I hurted him without realizing..” Yoseobs eyes became teary again. “Now, I’m sure that he hates me!” “Oh no, Yoseob please! Don’t think like that! He likes you a lot, I just know that. Junhyung might get annoyed by you quickly, but he’s actually glad that you cared about him and annoyed him that much, because he’s actually very lonley. I’m sure he really wants you to be friends with him, he’s just to stubborn to admit it.”

“You really think so..?” Yoseob asked hopefully.

“I’m sure of it.” Hyunseung smiled. “Now rest a bit, okay? And as for Gikwang, leave it all to me.” Hyunseung said and winked at him.

 

Junhyung bit his lip. He could hear him, it was a short time though, because he ran away shortly after, but he still could hear Yoseob cry clearly behind the closed door of his office. He made him cry. He knew exactly that Yoseob wasn’t a bad person and still he had yelled at him like that and made him cry, just because of his own childish fear. Yoseob might have made a few mistakes, but he was pure, nice and very caring. He just wanted to protect the person he loved, at all cost.

Maybe that’s why he got angry at Yoseob. Because he reminded him of himself when he was still alive many years ago. Junhyung himself acted the same way as Yoseob did now. He did everything for the one he loved and for his friends and family. Unfortunately he fell in love with the wrong person and trusted the wrong people. The woman he loved only used him to get his money and status. All of her sweet words about loving him and caring about him were nothing but lies. The man he trusted more then everyone else, his best friend, betrayed him. They both cheated on him behind his back and at the very end Junhyung got killed. By his own best friend. And for what? For money and reputation.

Junhyung sighed heavily and slit down onto his office chair. He looked at the pile of contracts on the side of the table. “I’m sorry Yoseob, but I have to do it…” He didn’t feel well by voiding the contract between Yoseob and Gikwang, but as the leader of this sector he had no other choice.

He fished Yoseobs contract out of the pile, looking at Gikwangs smiling picture for a while, before sighing. He took a black feather from the penholder. He canceled Gikwangs name from the contract but nothing happened and the line he draw through the name vanished immediately. Junhyung raised an eyebrow. “Huh?” Junhyung grumbled. He whispered a spell at the feather and the feather started to glow red. He tried to cross the name again, but suddenly the feather bursted into flames and emited sparks at him. “WHAT THE F-!?” Junhyung looked at the now glowing contract in disbelieve.

“AISH, why me?! Are you kidding me?!” Junhyung groaned in frustration and teared his hair. “How can such a couple even exist?!” He let his head fall on his desk, his hands still grabbing his hair. “I hate this…” He mumbled. Then a knock on the door was heard.

“What?” Junhyung replied annoyed. Hyunseung entered. “It’s me- hm?” He was surprised to see a quiet desperate looking Junhyung lying on his desk. “What’s wrong?” Hyunseung asked confused. Junhyung just put him off and looked up to him lazily. “What is it?” he asked Hyunseung.

“I wanted to talk with you… about Yoseob…” Junhyung sighed and sat up. “He hates me now right?” Junhyung said bitterly. At first Hyunseung stared at him dumbly, but then he started to laugh. “What’s so funny?” Junhyung asked irritated. “I don’t find this funny at all!” he whined. “Sorry, Junhyung! It’s just… Yoseob told me the exact same thing. After he told me what happened, the first thing he said to me was “He hates me now.”” Hyunseung chuckled. “No wonder that he thinks like that. I was too harsh and made him cry! I feel horrible now! He may broke a few rules but he didn’t had bad intentions or something. He is just a bit… too much in love.” Junhyung chuckled lightly. “I never saw a couple like them before. Not even the death can separate them.”

Hyunseung beamed at him. “So you’re not gonna annul their contract?”

“I can’t..” Junhyung said and ruffled his hand through his hair. “What do you mean, you can’t?” Hyunseung asked confused. “I already tried it, but I couldn’t void the contract, because it somehow didn’t let me. Their bond is too strong. It’s like their strong bond prevent me from voiding the contract. The feather which I used to void contracts burnt down. Even a spell didn’t help. Aish! How is this even possible?” A big grin formed on Hyunseungs lips. “So Yoseob can stay Gikwangs guardian angel?” “Obviously… the only other way to break the contract is to deprive of Yoseobs powers, but I don’t want to do that because only the angel council can do that. I don't want anything have to do with them.” Junhyung sighed. “That’s great!” Hyunseung said happily. “Yeah, hurray hurray…” Junhyung said with little enthusiasm. “You’re not happy for Yoseob? I thought you’re sorry and that you like him?” Hyunseung looked at him allmost sad. “N-No, Hyunseung! Don’t get me wrong! I am happy for him, but him staying with Gikwang means more work form me. I have to cover him from the angel council and what not. If the council finds out about all the rule-breaks Yoseob had done, then his punishment will be much worse than just voiding their contract.” “You’ll manage that! So… and now, go tell Yoseob and apologize for earlier! He’s pretty down.” Hyunseung smiled at him and shoved him out of his office.

“What? Wait-!” Before he knew Junhyung stumbled in Yoseobs room and Hyunseung closed the door behind him. “Aish, this guy!” he mumbled. Junhyung looked at the other end of the room where Yoseob cowered on his bed. His wings were wrapped around himself, so you could only see a big feather ball. “Yoseob?” Junhyung called softly while approaching him.

One of Yoseobs wings shifted and the next moment two eyes were peeking at him between the feathers. Junhyung chuckled. “Cute..” With that Yoseob hid himself again. “Yah, Yoseob!” Junhyung bent down to him. “Please open your wings. I’m not mad at you.” He said softly. Yoseob peeked between the feathers again and then opened his wings slowly. Junhyung looked Yoseob in the eyes. “I’m sorry that I yelled at you. I was mean and even insult Gikwang. You were right I had no right to. Can you forgive me?” Junhyung asked.

Yoseob looked down. “But I was mean to you too… Hyunseung told me that you had a hard past and I hurted you without even knowing…” Junhyung shook his head. “I just had to let bygones be bygones long since. And like you said, you didn’t know. You did nothing wrong.” Junhyung chuckled lightly. “Except for a few broken rules. So we’re good again?” Junhyung smiled. Immediately Yoseob beamed at him and nodded furiously. “Of course!” Yoseob squealed. Junhyung chuckled. “When you’re already that happy for that, then I don’t want to know what you do when I tell you the next thing I’ve come for…”

“Huh?” Yoseob tilted his head.

Junhyung smiled at him. “You can stay Gikwangs guardian angel.” he declared.

Yoseob widened his eyes in disbelieve. Then a HUGE smile appeared on his face. “Oh my god, REALLY?!!” Yoseob threw his arms around Junhyung and hugged him tightly. “Oh, thank you Junnie! Thank you so much!!” “Ughn, okay okay! Calm down-OUCH! You’re crushing my wings, Yoseob!” Junhyung whined. “Oops, sorry!” Yoseob laughed and let go.

“Ouch..!” Junhyung hissed and caressed his wings. “So.. if you want, you can go back see him, tell him, whatever you want. But please don’t make any more trouble. I’m okay with Gikwang knowing it, but ONLY him, so see that it stays like that. And continue school any time soon, okay? That’s all what I’m asking for…” Junhyung sighed. Yoseob nodded. “I will! I promise!” Junhyung raised an eyebrow. “I mean it!” Yoseob exclaimed. Junhyung chuckled. “Good.”

Suddenly Junhyung stood up and a heavens door appeared in front of him. Yoseob just looked at him confused.

“Now go and do your job, babo angel!” Junhyung laughed and pushed Yoseob playfully through the door wich led to the human world.

____________________________________________________


OH YES PEOPLZ!! THIS STORY IS NOT DEAD!! OTL
I don't even have excuses for this crime...
I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE!!! *cries a river*
So you are free to beat me up, kill me, throwing me of a cliff,.... or just love me because I FINALLY updated~~! ♥♥♥

... after an half year.... OMFG! I want to kill myself! HOW could I do this to my beloved subbies! T^T

Anyway this chapter isn't the best and hasn't much KiSeob fluff either. *sobs* But I hope you like it somewhere. I actually wanted to do a double update to make up for you guys but the next one isn't finished yet. *FAIL* I try my best to finish it soon!

Even if it takes me forever sometimes (haha good joke)! I promise you, I WILL finish this story! I already planed out an end. But I don't know how much chapters it will be! So yeah let's see~ (don't worry it's not the end yet). XD

THANK YOU ALL SO SO FREAKIN' MUCH for waiting for me this long and bearing with me!! I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! REALLY!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ *cries*

A BIG FAT thank you to my Nae Sarang who corrected it for me AGAIN!! And to SeobieLub who encouraged me, with her sweet comment! I was so touched! I love you! ♥♥

Thank you all for sticking with me! I'M BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH AWESOME SUBBIES!!
I hope you enjoyed the Chapter~! COMMENTS ARE LOVE~~ ♥♥♥♥♥

See you (hopefully) soon~!
 


And now.... AN AWEFUL BIG PIC SPAM FOR YOU!!!! ♥♥♥

KISEOB~~~ ♥♥♥



JUNSEUNG~~ ♥♥

 

DOOWOON~! ♥♥ (even thought they didn't make an appearance.. *cough* But they will soon~! ♥)

And last but not least B2ST right now~! ♥♥♥

OMFG!! THEY'RE COMMING BACK!! AJKSDHAKSJHFKAJDHFKDHFGJKASGDH!!! *spazz* *fangirl*
THEY'RE SO FREAKIN' AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL!! *cries*
An ALL-KILL with "Will you be alright" and OMFG "I'm Sorry" IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME I LOVE IT SO MUCH THE DANCE, ALL THEIR VOICES, JUST EVERYTHING!!!! ♥♥♥ *dies*

LOOK AT THIS HOTTIES~~~!!! ♥♥♥

IS THER SOMETHING HOTTER THAN A BLONDE HYUNSEUNG??!! OMFG!!
AND SOMETHING MORE ADORABLE THAN GIKWANGS HEALING SMILE??
OMG THEY'RE ALL SO GORGEOUS!! ♥♥♥ T^T
Junnie in Soelchan mode~! XD So cute~!