Weirdo

Angel In Disguise

"Do you need anything? I can make you breakfast. Let me spent the day with you, to cheer you up." Youngjae said as they reached Gikwangs apartment. "Errr... you don't have to..." Gikwang said feeling a bit awkward. "But I want to" Youngjae smiled brightly. "I just want to make sure that you don't bring such a rooftop action again. I'm worried about you. Come on!" he said cheerfully and shoved Gikwang through the still open door from his apartment.

Youngjae rushed in the kitchen immediately. Gikwang watched him sceptically. Youngjae found everything he needed at first go. "You know my kitchen pretty well. Are you a stalker or something?" Gikwang raised an eyebrow. "Huh? Oh, that's just luck." he lauhged. He kicked against a door from the cupboard and opened it. "How did you know that the door clamps?" Gikwang asked suspicious. Youngjae laughed. "Sorry, I didn't meant to kick your things. I have the same cupboard too at home. It's just a habit to kick against it because it clamps. I really didn't know that yours clamps too. What a coincidence!" he laughed as he searched for something in a few drawers. "Weird..." Gikwang mumbled inaudible.

Youngjae started cooking happily, while Gikwang waited in the livingroom (because Youngjae shooed him out of the kitchen) and played with the feather from his necklace absently.

"Eeeek!" Youngjae suddenly squealed. Gikwang rushed in the kitchen. "W-What's wrong?!" "Oh, sorry I just... overreacted because it was about to burn." he laughed. Gikwang smirked amused. "Weirdo."

"Ah, it's done~!" Youngjae said and served it to Gikwang. "I hope it doesn't taste bad. I don't cook that often." he frowned.  "And what about you?" Gikwang asked as he saw that he had nothing done for himself. "Oh, I don't need it. I mean I already ate breakfast earlier this morning." he smiled.

"Do you live by yourself?" Gikwang asked and began to eat. "Yeah." "And what do you eat when you don't cook?" "Ramen, fastfood and I scrounge from friends! It works pretty well" he laughed. Gikwang chuckled "Not very healthy, you know?" Youngjae just shruged.

"Gikwang?" Youngjae asked after a while. "Hm?" "Who is this cute boy on allmost every photo here?"

Gikwang looked at the pictures on the wall. "That's Yoseob. He was my boyfriend."

"Was?" Youngjae asked. "He died a month ago." Gikwang answered and his features saddened.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Youngjae apologized. "Don't be. I should cheer up and live for Yoseob, instead of jumping from rooftops, right? I promised him that, but I broke that promise..." Gikwang said sad. "No, you don't. You're still here." he smiled. "Yeah, thanks to you, Youngjae. Thank you." "You're welcome~!"

Gikwang finished eating. "Thank you for the breakfast. It wasn't that bad." Gikwang smiled. "But it seems like it wasn't good either." he giggled. "It was eatable!" Gikwang grinned. Youngjae bursted out in laughter. "That's honesty!"

The next few days Gikwang and Youngjae became closer. Mostly because Youngjae visited him everyday, because he ran out of something or something in his apartment was broken or just because he was bored. He was like a limpet, but Gikwang didn't mind it because he was a very nice and funny guy. He liked him. His attitude reminded him of Yoseobs so it was fun to hang out with him. Gikwang didn't think that he could laugh so much again since Yoseobs death.

But still... he missed Yoseob a lot and he never quit visiting his grave. The fact that Youngjae reminded him of Yoseob, let him miss him even more. Gikwang slowly opened up to Youngjae and told him a lot of storys about him and Yoseob. Everytime Youngjae smiled at him softly and listened carefully. He even comforted him when Gikwang became sad.

Gikwangs doorbell rang. He walked to the door and opened it and, what a surprise, it was Youngjae again.

"Hi Kwangie~! Sorry for annoying you again, but my shower is broken. Can I have a shower at yours?" he asked awkward and scratched his back of the head. "Seriously, Jae. What in your apartment is not broken? Why don't you move in with me directly?" Gikwang rolled his eyes. Youngjaes expression lit up suddenly. "Really, can I? OMO, cool! Thank you, Gikwangie~!" he said happily. "Huh? Err... Youngjae, that was a joke. This is the apartment I shared with Yoseob, I don't want that it looks like I want to replace him. .... Sorry..." Gikwang said apologetic. To Gikwangs surprise Youngjae beamed even more at him. "Ahw~ how cute~! You're such a loyal soul! No problem, I understand!" he grinned. "But... can I have a shower nevertheless?" Youngjae looked at Gikwang with puppy eyes. Gikwang chuckled. "Sure, come in!" "Yay!" he cheered. "You're such a weirdo." Gikwang giggled.

"Hi Yoseobie~." Gikwang said smiling as he visited Yoseobs grave later that day. "I'm feeling better lately because I don't have this nightmares anymore. I'm so relieved. But I don't see you sitting there and smiling at me either. But maybe that's a good sign and I don't have to go to the mental hospital." he laught lightly. "An other reason for that is Youngjae. I told you a lot about him, didn't I? He really cheered me up a lot and we became closer lately. Actually, he is kind of clingy and a bit annoying, but I like him." He chuckled lightly.

"He is… like you...",Gikwang said and looked at Yoseobs picture. "Maybe, that's the reason why I come along with him so well. But... I like you better, Yoseobie. No one can be cuter than you! You look better too!" He chuckled. "Plus Youngjae act kind of wierd sometimes."

Gikwang sighed. "I miss you, Yoseob. I think the hole in my heart that you left, will never be filled ever again."

Gikwang looked around slowly. He didn't know why but somehow he felt watched. "Is there anyone?" Gikwang shouted. No response. "Hm... wierd..." Gikwang wispered to himself.

"Okay then... It's time to go. I love you, Yoseob~!" he finally said, kissed his fingertips and laid them on Yoseobs picture, before he left the graveyard, still with the uncomfortable feeling of being watchted.

 

In the late evening Youngjae stood in front of Gikwangs door struggeling with himself. "Should I really do this?" he said worried while going up and down in front of Gikwangs apartment.

He stopped. "Okay, lets practice first!" He took a breath. "G-Gikwang? I-I had a nightmare... Can I sleep at yo- GOD NO!! How will that look like?! Okay, new try... Uhm... Gikwang? I can't sleep, are you bent on hanging around with me? Naaah, I can't do this!" Youngjae said desperately. "GIKWANG, A BURGLAR IN MY HOUSE!! HELP!!" Youngjae screamed suddenly. „What the are you doing here?“ Youngjae mumbled to himself as he hit his head against the wall and sighed heavily.

„What?!“, Gikwangs door suddenly sprang open. “A burglar? Where?!”

„Eeek!!“ Youngjae squealed starteled as Gikwang suddenly rushed out of the door. “W-w-what? Uh..Err… Uhm… I.. It was false alarm. It was just a friend scaring the hell out of me.. ehehehe… I kicked him out and now I want to get some fresh air…” he laughed nervously and embarassed.

“In the floor with a pillow?” Gikwang asked, raising an eyebrow. “Huh?” Youngjae looked down to see a pillow in his armes. ”Oh… I didn’t realize…” he mumbled. “Uhm… I was on my way to the rooftop. Do you want to join?” he asked Gikwang unsure. Gikwang smiled and shruged. “Sure, why not?” He grabed his key, closed the door behind him and followed Youngjae to the roof.

The night sky was filled with stars. Gikwang and Youngjae was leaning against the railing and looked in the sky. “What a beautiful night… That reminds me of the night Yoseob confessed to me…” Gikwang smiled. “Oh, really? Tell me! I love the storys about you and Yoseob!” Youngjae said excited. Gikwang looked up to the taller boy and chuckled at his excitement and his cuteness. “Hm.. okay…”

 

~Flashback~

 

Yoseob sat on the hill at the soccer field. It was allready dark outside and the only light source was the moon. Yoseob sighed saddly and stared at the ring he hold in his hands. “I will never have the guts to confess to him…” he leaned back in the gras and stared at the star filled sky. Tears was about to build in his eyes. “I’m such a coward..” He closed his eyes and sighed again.

“Why?”

“Because just everything went wrong today. I woke up with the goal to confess to the person I’m in love with for so long, but then the bad luck followed me. I missed my bus, I came late to the university and the teacher kicked me out for disturbing his lessons. Then, when I finally wanted to confess, I immediately lost my courage as I saw him talk to a girl, that obviously was in love with him. I turned around and ran away. I slipped and lost the gift I bought for him. I paniced and searched for it everywhere. I found it but I spread my ankle while searching. Then I went home broken, limping and without reaching anything. I hadn’t the guts to confess and I have the feeling I will never have. Though I only have to say “I love you, Lee Gikwang”. It’s so simple but I’m so afraid!” Yoseob said in the believe of dreaming or to soliloquize.

“What are you afraid of?”

“Of losing him as a friend when he doesn’t love me back.” Yoseob said.

“And what when he does?”

“Then it would be heaven!” Yoseob smiled dreamily. “Wait! This isn’t a dream, is it?” Yoseob thought suddenly as he realized that he really was talking to somone. He opened his eyes just to find Gikwang smiling his gorgeous eye-smile at him and cowering next to him. Shocked, Yoseob immediately crawled away from him. “G-G-G-G-Gikwang? W-W-What are you doing here? Did you hear what I just said?” Yoseob stuttered with his eyes wide open.

“I just went out for a walk and then I saw you lying here all alone. Hm? Hear what?” Gikwang asked innocently. “What have you there?” Gikwang asked as he saw Yoseob was holding something in his hand. “Let me see!” he pleaded as he came closer to Yoseob.

“N-Nothing! What? NO!!” Yoseob shouted and hide his hand behind his back. Gikwang made a pout. “Ahw… so cute!” Yoseob thought. “Aish, screw it! Gikwang, I-I have something to tell you!” Yoseob gave up and began to stutter again. “U-uhm… G-Gikwang... I-I have a crush on you, since we first met. I really like you and..and I fell in l-l-lo-lo-.. I mean.. What I want to say is.." Yoseob stuttered nervously and took a deep breath. "I LOVE YOU, LEE GIKWANG!" he shouted, shutting his eyes close not daring to look in Gikwangs eyes.

Gikwangs heart beated faster. He was so happy to hear those words from that person he fall in love with. He loved him back! Gikwang couldn't be happier. He laid his armes around Yoseob and hugged him, smiling like an idiot.

"I love you too, Yang Yoseob." Yoseob heared Gikwang wisper in his ear. He opened his eyes immediately. He released himself from the hug to look in Gikwangs eyes. "Really?" He asked him shocked. Gikwang smiled at him like an angel, this unbelievable cute eye-smile, and nodded. Yoseob beamed at him and attacked him with a tight hug. "OMO, I'm so happy! This REALLY made my day!" he said and Gikwang hugged him back happily. After a while they parted again.

"So? What is it now?" Gikwang asked and looked at Yoseobs still closed hand, that was hiding something. "Oh, errr... it is a gift I bought for you." Yoseob mumbled shyly. He opened his hand and showed Gikwang the ring he bought for him. It was a stylish one with some cool patterns engraved. "I thought, because you like cool jewelry, I wanted to buy you something..." Yoseob said and gave it to Gikwang. "Ahw, Yoseobie! How sweet of you!" He smiled and took the ring. He looked at it carefully. "It looks pretty cool! Thank you!" He beamed at him. "You like it?" Yoseob smiled back at him happily. Gikwang tried to put it on, but it didn't fit, not even on the little finger. Yoseobs smile faded. "And there is it again! The bad luck! I'm such a failure!" Yoseob said sadly and was about to cry. Gikwang shook his head. He put off is necklace, took off the pendant and stuffed it in his pocket. He pulled the ring through the chain and put the necklace on again. "See? It's perfect!" Gikwang said smiling, took the ring and kissed it. Yoseob blushed lightly by the action and smiled. "S-So... do you want to be my boyfriend then?" Yoseob asked shy. "Nothing better than this." Gikwang said and smiled.

Yoseob couldn't help but staring at Gikwangs full lips who just kissed the ring. Gikwang noticed his staring, smirked a little and slowly bent forward. Yoseob also came automaticaly closer, until they lips touched and the two lost themselfs in a deep kiss. Yoseob laid his hands on Gikwangs cheeks and Gikwang laid a hand on Yoseobs back of the head to deepen the kiss. After a while of passionate kissing, they parted and looked at each other lovingly.

"Ahhh~! This is the best night ever!" Yoseob said happy, laid back in the gras and looked up in the dark sky. Gikwang laid himself next to him and entwined their fingers. "Thats good, after such a horrible day full of bad luck." he chuckled. Yoseob looked at him surprised and blushed. "So you..." "I heared what you said earlier." Gikwang giggled. "Sorry, you were just too cute."

"Hehe... I love you anyway!" Yoseob said giggling.

"I love you too." Gikwang said squeezing his hand a little.

They laid there for a while smiling and looking at the stars in silence.

 

~Flashback End~

 

"He was so cute that night. The usually so positive and cheerful Yoseob, was stuttering like a child." Gikwang ended the story with a dreamily smile.

Youngjae watched him and blushed. He looked down to the streetlights, so that Gikwang couldn't see. "I can imagine." he said smiling. Gikwang looked from the sky to Youngjae and smiled brightly, what let him blush even more. After a while they went back to their apartments.

"It was a nice evening. But next time, when you want hang out with me, just ask me instead of screaming that burglars attackted your apartment, okay? Good night." Gikwang giggled and winked at him, before he disappeared in his apartment. Youngjae blushed insanely. "O-okay... g-good night."

"Gosh, I'm such a idiot!" Youngjae banged his head against the wall as Gikwang was gone.

He looked at Gikwangs door again and smiled. "Sleep well..." he wispered and went back to his apartment.

 

______________________________

My dear, subbies! It's been a long time. I'm sorry. XD'
I love you for staying with me and waiting for me! ♥
AFF is currently... dangerous *lol* because a lot of people are missing stuff (fortunately for me it's only some comments from me and wall posts), but I take the risk because first I have all saved in word docs and second I'm sooooooo slow with updating. I don't want you to wait anylonger!
I "corrected" it myself this time, so I'm sorry if there are still so many misstakes and bad gammar and so on. mianhae!
I hope you like the chapter, even if I'm not sure it's good enough! ><

And for the long wait a little bonus~ ♥


Breath in

Breath out



 


 

KISEOB FTW~!!! ♥♥♥