Welcome to Heaven

Angel In Disguise

Yoseob opened his eyes just to be dazzled with bright light. “What the…” Yoseob sat up, blinked and looked around. He found himself in a…. white nothingness.

“Where the hell am I?” Yoseob mumbled confused. He startled as he heard a chuckle behind him. “Well, not hell for sure.” Yoseob jumped up and turned around. In front of him stood a beautiful, I mean REALLY beautiful young man. He even looked quite feminine. Big doe eyes, blonde wavy hair. Big white wings spread out of his back. He really looked like a showpiece of an angel. He smiled at him and made a light bow. “Welcome to heaven~!”

“H-H-Heaven?” Yoseob stuttered with an open mouth and stared at the boys wings. Suddenly Yoseob widened his eyes as he remembered that he just died in Gikwangs arms. “Gikwang! What about Gikwang?! Is he alive?! What happened to him??” Yoseob panicked, grabbed the boy on the shoulders and shook him. “Waah! Stop it! I don’t know yet, but I can look up when you come with me. S-Stop shaking me!” Yoseob stopped. “Oh, I-I’m sorry. I just panicked because I’m so worried about him. I never saw him this sad…”. Tears began to build in Yoseobs eyes. “Don’t worry- Oh! Shhh, don’t cry. I’m sure he is alright. I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Hyunseung, your guiding angel” the beautiful angel said and smiled at him comforting. “Please follow me, I have to do some formalities with you, before you can become an angel offically.”

“Woah! You’re really an angel? That’s so cool! Is every angel so pretty like you? Wait! Did you just say I become an angel? OMO!” Yoseob babbled excited while he followed Hyunseung.

Hyunseung blushed at Yoseobs compliment, but started to laugh at his excitement. “Yes, almost everyone becomes an angel after his death.” Hyunseung said with a smile.

“And… THIS is heaven? Looks pretty empty if you’re asking me…” Yoseob said as he looked at the white nothingness around him. “Haha. No, this is just the place where the dead awake. We guiding angels guide them to heaven, register them as new angels and do other formal stuff, make them to angels and explain what’s going on here and stuff.” Hyunseung explained. “I see.” Yoseob nodded.

Suddenly a stone door appeared not far away in front of them. There were a lot of patterns engraved in it. It looked really beautiful. Hyunseung opened the door and pointed Yoseob to enter. Yoseob just nodded and entered.

Suddenly Yoseob stood in a office. It looked like a normal modern office. The only difference were that holographic thing that hovered above the glasstable. Kinda looked like a computer desktop, only that you could look through it. On the table glowed a few buttons and letters. Yoseob figured that it was some kind of touchscreen keyboard or something.

Hyunseung sat down behind the desk. As he saw how Yoseob observerd his desk, he chuckled. “I actually wanted my office to look as simple as possible, but the database system we use looks kinda out of place.” “Huh? Oh, I find it very interesting.” Yoseob grinned.

“Okay, let’s see…” Hyunseung touched a few buttons and the desktop began to change. “Ah, here you are. Yang Yoseob.” He opened the file and Yoseob saw a picture of him and a LOT of data next and below to it. All back-to-front to him, though. Yoseob sneaked next to Hyunseung and wanted to look what he was doing, but he got distracted by Hyunseungs big white wings wich were now folded for not taking too much space. He stared at them admiringly.

“Yang Yoseob, music student, engaged with Lee Gikwang...” Hyunseung murmured some data about Yoseob. Suddenly he felt someone touching his wings. He looked behind him just to find Yoseob carressing his wings with a cute smile full of admiration. Hyunseung looked at him surprised but chuckled anyway. Yoseob looked up, widened his eyes and stopped caressing Hyunseungs wings. "O-oh, I'm sorry! Your wings... I don't know, I just couldn't help it but touching them." Hyunseung shook his head lightly. "No problem, I was just surprised because you're the first one touching them without asking for permission first." He giggled. "But it felt good." Hyunseung smiled and continued searching for the datas he was looking for.

“Ah, there. Time of death: 3. May at 8:37 pm. Cause of death: Shot in the course of protecting his fiancé Lee Gikwang. Oha! You’re a special one.” Hyunseung said.

“Huh? Me? Special?” Yoseob asked confused.

“Yes, people who died because they protected someone, especially someone they love, have the opportunity to become a guardian angel.” Hyunseung said smiling.

"Really?" Yoseob asked surprised. "Only if you want of course. The choice is yours. Ah, apropos protecting someone. Nothing happend to your fiancé Gikwang. He is still alive. But..."

Yoseob felt relieved but then widened his eyes. "But what? Did something happen?"

"Just look yourself. He pressed a button and in front of the desk a hologram appeared. There were a heap of blankets on a very familiar bed in a dark room. Yoseob approached the hologram and looked at the heap closely. There was a person curled up under the blankets. And what he heard was crying and sobbing underneath. It sounded heartbreaking. Suddenly a knock was heared.

"Gikwang? Please let me in! Don't lock yourself up like that! Let me help you, please. Gikwang!" Doojoons voice sounded steamed. Gikwang looked up and his sight literally broke Yoseobs heart. Gikwangs whole face was wet from tears that were still falling. He looked dead sad and his eyes were red and swollen from all the crying. His lips were bloody from biting on them while crying. He listened to Doojoon, but didn't move an inch. "Please don't ruin your life and break yourself under the grieve of Yoseobs death. I know how you feel, but please don't lock yourself up. We are so worried about you! Please come out, Gikwang! ..... Gikwang? ... ... *sigh* You know I'm always there for you! Never forget that!" Then there was silence. "You're wrong, Doojoon... I have no life anymore. I died... The day Yoseob did..." Gikwang mumbled and then he started to cry again.

Tears were falling from Yoseobs eyes. „No… nonono! Gikwang! I’m here! Please don’t lose your beautiful smile!“ He let himself fall on his knees. “Please stop crying!” Yoseob began to cry too.

Hyunseung watched him pitiful. „He can’t hear you… Even if, only guardian angels and high ranked angels can communicate with humans anyway…“ Hyunseung said looking down.

“I want to be his guardian angel then!” Yoseob said immediately wiping his tears away as the hologram disappeard. He stood up and looked Hyunseung determinded in the eyes.

“There lies the rub… Guardian angels are not allowed to protect someone they knew from their past life.” Hyunseung said. „Huh? Wae?“ Yoseob rose an eyebrow. „Because they tend to reveal their true identity to that person and that’s totally forbidden.” “What’s so bad about that?” Yoseob frowned.  “Huh?” Hyunseung blinked at Yoseob, taken aback by the question. “Uhm… I don’t know… actually… It’s just like that, I don’t know why. I didn’t make the rules.” “Make an exception then! Please, Hyunseung! Pleeeeaaaaase! I REALLY need to be by Gikwangs side. Not just because I love him, but because he really needs me! You saw him yourself. Gikwang is anything but a person who gives up so easy. I never saw him like that before. He gave up on life, on himself. I must do something! Seungie, please!” Yoseob whined with his best aegyo-puppy-eyes-face he had.

Hyunseung gulped, blushing lightly at the Seungie nickname. “I’m sorry, but I’m not in the position to make such decisions…” Yoseobs face fell and he looked down with a sad face.

“But… I know someone who maybe can… But-” “JINJJA?!!” Yoseob beamed. “Yeah… I’m some sort of secretary from the leader of this sector and he is also my friend. He is a very high ranked angel and he maybe is in the position to make such decisions. But he is really strict when it comes to the rules so don’t hope to much. But I help you to persuade him as much as I can.”

“OMO, thank you. Hyunseung!” Yoseob hugged him tight. “Why are you even doing so much for me? We barely know each other.” Yoseob let go again and looked at him while tilting his head.

“Because, I like you.” Hyunseung smiled. “And… to be honest…. Actually, I knew Gikwang. We met in our first year at the music university. We were in the same dance class and we soon became friends. But then… I couldn’t continue my studies because I became incurable ill. I was affected a very rare debilitating disease. He visited me very often in the hospital, but soon I died of the illness. It was the most horrible time I’ve ever had, in many ways, but Gikwang was always there for me. I’m very thankful for that. Gikwang even cried when I died.” Hyunseung told him with a sad voice.

Yoseob looked at him shocked. “I’m sorry! How come I didn’t know? Gikwang never told me about you. Don’t even know that he had a friend named Hyunseung.” Yoseob mumbled. Hyunseung lowered his head. “It was before he met you, I think. People often don’t want to talk about sad things like that.”

“AH!! Now I remember! You seemed so familiar to me since the beginning! And now I know why! Gikwang has a picture of you and himself in his study folder. I found the picture pretty cute actually. You both stood in front of the mirrot of the practice room, smiling cutely and making a peace sign. But because Gikwang knew almost half of the university, I never asked who this boy was. I’m so stupid!”

Hyunseung chuckled. “Don’t worry about that. I’m actually glad that Gikwang still has a picture of us. It makes me really happy.” He smiled happy.

“So… should we visit Junhyung?” Hyunseung asked smiling. “Huh? Who is Junhyung?” Yoseob blinked at him confused. Hyunseung laughed. “The high ranked angel I told you about. Remember?” “Ah, yes! Of course! Let’s go!” Yoseob cheered.

Yoseob followed Hyunseung through the building. He looked out of the windows in amazement. Heaven was really a beautiful place. The buildings were all a mixture of modern and antik, it was hard to describe, but very beautiful. Excotic plants, flowers and trees grew on the buildings and next to them. Sorts that Yoseob never saw before. Clouds and light blue and white light rays were flying and hovering everywhere. In the air, on the paved ground, in the trees. “So… you guys really live in the sky?”

“More in another dimension, but yes.” Hyunseung smiled.

“Woah! This is amazing! Look at this view! So beautiful!” Yoseob gaped.

Hyunseung giggled. “We’re there.” Hyunseung said as he stopped in front of a door.

Hyunseung knocked at the door. “Who is it?” A voice sounded from behind the door. “It’s me, Hyunseung.” Hyunseung said. “Come in”, the voice said almost immediately.

They went in. "To what do I owe the honour of this visit? Aren't you finished with work yet?" the guy who stood in front of a bookshelf said without turning around so Yoseob could only see his back. He seemed busy with something. He looked over his shoulder, raised an eyebrow and finally turned around. "Who's that?"

He definitely didn't look like an angel you would imagine, like Hyunseung, who looked like the perfect picture-book angel. Junhyung looked more like some kind of gang leader or something. He looked like some bad boy who wanted to punch you in the face any moment. With an emotionless expression, maybe even annoyed. He kind of scared Yoseob. "And this guy is a high ranked angel?" Yoseob thought.

But he really was stylish. He wore very cool clothes and a lot of jewelery, like different chains, rings and earrings. His wings were so beautiful with much longer feathers than Hyunseungs, they almost reached the ground. They were adorned with silver jewelery specifically for wings. It looked pretty cool.

Yoseob wondered how they would look like when they were spread out. He was sure it would look impressive.

"He's my last protégé for today... Yang Yoseob." Hyunseung said. "And? Is there any problem with him?" Junhyung asked, clapping his hands together, so that the holographic thing he was "holding" disappeard and looked at Yoseob shortly before turning his gaze back to Hyunseung.

"He wants to become a guardian angel." Hyunseung said. "Then Make him, what's the problem?" Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "He wants to protect someone from his-" "No!" Junhyung interrupted him already knowing what he wanted to say. "Hyunseung, you know the rules, why do you even come here and ask for exceptions when you know my answer would be no?"

"Gikwang feels horrible! I'm the only one who can help him! Please, Junhyung-sshi!" Yoseob pleaded. Junhyung looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "He is just grieving, like everyone else. Give him some time and he will come over it." Junhyung simply said.

"Precisely not! He gave up on life. If I don't do something he will commit suicide!" Yoseob cried out.

"Listen. I'm sorry for your friend but even if I wanted to, I can't help you, because rules are rules!" Junhyung said while crossing his armes.

“This are the stupidest rules I’ve ever heard about! Why can't we protect our familiy? This doesn’t make any sense to me! Don't we believe that our relatives and lovers are watching over us all the time after their death? Did we believe in nonsense all the time?” Yoseob complained. “They ARE watching, just not protecting.” Junhyung said.

"BUT WHY? Everyone wants to protect their family! It's natural. What's so wrong about just let them do so?" Yoseob didn't give up. "BECAUSE 90% of the guardian angels who protect their family would reveal their true identity and that's forbidden." Junhyung explained slightly annoyed. "And what's wrong about THAT?" Yoseob asked also getting annoyed because of these stupid rules.

"Okay, listen carefully, shorty! The only two angel classes that are able to walk on earth freely and can communicate with humans are first high ranked angels like me and second guardian angels. But the thing is, guardian angels are VERY rare. So if humans find out that angels really exist.They all start to hope that their relatives protect them too. Maybe they even start to bring themself in danger just because they hope they are able to see their family or lovers again. What is impossiple, because only very few people are able to become a guardian angel. Because first the cause of their death must be that they protected someone and second they must have a certain spiritual level to be able to learn the skills that a guardian angel must have to be able to protect their subjects. And that is not a rule but a fact that no one can change." Junhyung explained.

"I see... But still.." Yoseob lowered his head with a sad expression. "I don't want him to be like that. I want him to be happy." Tears started to come in his eyes. "I want to see his wonderful smile again. I want to see the Gikwang again I fell in love with." Yoseobs tears started to fall down his eyes.

Junhyung furrowed his brows intense, to not give in by Yoseobs sad sight. He looked at Hyunseung who gave him a pleading look with his beautiful doe eyes.

Junhyung let out a groan of frustation and laid a hand on his forehead, massaging his temples with his fingers. "Fine."

Yoseob looked up surpirsed and Hyunseung started to smile at him. "What?" Yoseob asked unsure if he heard right. Junhyung took his hand from his forehead. "I said fine. I allow you to protect the person you want, BUT only under one condition. Never, I repeat, NEVER reveal your true identity to him. If you do, it will have consequences, understood?" Junhyung said firmly with a stern look.

Yoseob beamed at him in the cutest way, wiped his tears away and nodded eagerly. "OMO, thank you so much, Junnie!! I won’t, I promise!" Yoseob squealed and hugged him. "Ju-Ju-Junnie?!" Junhyung stuttered dumbfounded, froze in his hug and blinked at Hyunseung confused. Hyunseung just smiled at him, wich made him blush slightly, barely noticable. Junhyung cleared his throat and shoved Yoseob carefully away. "Yeah, yeah, calm down. Hyunseung?" "Yeah?" Hyunseung approached them. "Turn him into an angel and give him his guardian angel licence." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded. Yoseob blinked at Hyunseung nervously. He looked at his wings and gulped.

“T-turn into an angel? Does it hurt?” Yoseob said and looked slightly scared. Hyunseung chuckled. “No, don’t worry. Come here.” Yoseob looked at Junhyung who just stood there with crossed arms and a light smirk. “Whoa, he actually can smile?” Yoseob thought, then he looked at Hyunseung again and nodded slowly. When he came to him, Hyunseung turned him arround so his back faced him. He pulled his shirt upwards. “What the hell is he doing?” Yoseob asked himself and started to pout lightly. Only Gikwang was allowed to touch him like that. Suddenly he felt how Hyunseung draw some patterns on his bare skin from his back. Yoseob started to blush. Hyunseung drew some signs on Yoseobs back which started to glow after he was finished, wich Yoseob couldn’t see and rather felt anything but great that someone other than Gikwang was touching him like that. Hyunseung laid a hand on the glowing patterns, closed his eyes and started to murmur some words Yoseob never heard before.

Hyunseung finished his speech and took a few steps backwards. The patterns on Yoseobs back glowed more and suddenly bright white wings grew, nearly shot out of Yoseobs back. Totally shocked and surprised, Yoseob widened is eyes and stumbled forward, but his wings automatically started to flutter to prevent him from falling and keep his balance. He froze. Slowly Yoseob turned his head and stared at the wings, which spread out of his back, with an open mouth. “Woah…”, was the only thing which came out of Yoseob mouth as he stared at his wings in amazment. Hyunseung chuckled at Yoseobs reaction and even Junhyung couldn’t suppress a grin.

Yoseob could feel them, their weight on his back, even though they were so light that they were barely noticeable. He could feel every feather, the warmth of the room on them, like he felt on his skin. He touched the feathers, and lastly, he could feel his touch. He could move the wings like he wanted to, these wonderful, beautiful wings were his and a part of him now. A happy smile grew on his face and he beamed at his wings. “So pretty… This is just so… so… woah!” Yoseob couldn’t put his amazement in words. Only now Yoseob noticed that his shirt still hung lose around his neck. It couldn’t slide back because of his wings. He frowned. Hyunseung giggled again. “Let me help you.” He put Yoseobs wings carefully through the two slits, that Yoseob didn’t knew his shirt had, so Yoseob could wear his shirt properly again. Yoseob woke up with a simply white shirt and white pants, but didn’t notice that his shirt had two slits especially for wings from the beginning. 

Junhyung cleared his throat. “Let's get it over with. Now, the guardian angel licence.” Junhyung took some kind of scroll of parchment out of the bookshelf behind him. “Since you know exactly who you want to protect, it makes things easier. Just write the name of the person here and lay your hand on the contract right after.” Junhyung explained almost bored and ed a feather into Yoseob’s hand.

Yoseob blinked at the contract. With the ink feather Junhyung gave him he wrote “Lee Gikwang” on the parchment and the name glowed suddenly on the paper like it was burning. A picture of Gikwang appeared on the parchment. Yoseob laid a hand on the scroll of parchment like Junhyung told him. A sudden power boost flooded though his body. His body jetted a light shock wave and his eyes glowed for a short time in light blue. “What the heck was THAT?!” Yoseob exclaimed and withdrew his hand to look at it. “First you created a bond between you and your subject, that means you can now sense when he is in danger. And second you activated your spiritual energie, so you can use your guardian angel powers and skills.” Junhyung explained.

“Sounds cool~! So now I can go and protect Gikwang?” Yoseob beamed.

“Of course you have to attend school first." Junhyung said.

"Huh?" Yoseob tilted his head. "School? What school?"

“For guardian angels of course!” Junhyung rolled his eyes. "I have to go to school? Wae?!" Yoseob whined. "Do you know anything about the powers of a guardian angel? Can you use any of them?" Junhyung asked with an serious expression. "Ehhh..." "See? You go to school and that's final." Junhyung decided. Yoseob pouted.

"How long?" Yoseob asked. "Usually it's at least a year." "A WHOLE YEAR?! No! Nonononono! I WON'T let Gikwang alone for a whole freakin' year!" Yoseob protested. "Then I'll go without attending school!" "But you have to learn the basics at least." Hyunseung said. "But I don't want to let Gikwang alone for so long, what if he does something to himself?"

"Two months." Junhyung said firmly. "What?" "I reduce it on two months, but not less, understood? I let him monitor while you’re at school, when it calms you." Junhyung said and sighed. "Really?" Yoseob beamed. “Oh thank you, Junhyung! You're the best!" Yoseob said happy and hugged him again.

"Ye, ye! Let go already. And now, make yourself scarce! I'm busy. Hyunseung will explain you anyhing else." Junhyung grumbled and shoved Yoseob away. Yoseob and Hyunseung thanked him and left Junhyungs office.

 

"What are you doing here?" Junhyung asked already annoyed as he saw Yoseob bursting into his office and let himself fall in the chair in front of his desk. Yoseob just grinned at him. A few weeks has passed since he started school and he already made a habit to visit Junhyung regulary.

"I'm bored and I just like to annoy you." Yoseob grinned. Junhyung sighed. "Why don't you go and annoy Hyunseung?" "He's busy with his angel newbies." "And I'm not busy to you?" "Nope~!" "Tsk!" Yoseob jiggled. "School is over for today and I can't visit my grave because no one was there yet. Therefore I wanted to keep you company." Yoseob smiled. "Whatever. Do what you want.." Junhyung murmured.

Actually Junhyung was glad that Yoseob visited him so often, because except for Hyunseung no one would just visit him for no reason. All his visits are just related to work. Even though Yoseob was annoying, Junhyung liked his company.

"What did you learn in school today?" Junhyung asked without looking up from his PC-thingie. "Hm... since weeks we just learn transforming and acting. I know how to transform already, I want to learn something new." Yoseob pouted. "It's important to transform percectly and act perferctly." Junhyung said while typing something on his keyboard. "What's so important about that?" "It's important because if you transform in someone who actually exsist, you must transform so detailed and act so authentic that everyone believes right away that you're that person. It's even important when you create someone new. People must have the feeling that they can trust you." Junhyung explained.

"Hm... I don't know... I still think it's enough when you just transform. If you look like that person, people believe you anyway." Yoseob said and played with one of his feathers.

"Do you really think so, Yoseobie?" a familiar voice asked softly. Yoseob widened his eyes and looked up, just to see Gikwang right in front of him. "It's not the acting or the transforming itself which is important, it's to convey the feeling. Right here." Gikwang said softly and poked Yoseob on the chest right were his heart is located. He flashed his wonderful eyemile and Yoseobs heart beated faster. Yoseob blinked and in the next moment Junhyung was the one who poked his chest. Only now Yoseob realised that Junhyung just transformed into Gikwang.

"Do you understand what I mean now?" Junhyung said and pulled his hand back. Yoseob just nodded slowly. He really had the feeling Gikwang was talking to him, even though it actually was Junhyung.

"How did you know how Gikwang looks like? How he is?" Yoseob admired Junhyung. He just smirked. "High ranked isn't just a title you know? I can do much more." "Woah! Show me!" Yoseob squealed excited. "No!" "What? Wae?" "I'm busy." Junhyung just said. "Is there actually a time you have free?" Yoseob frowned. "It's rare but there is..." "Oh really? What do you do in your free time?" Yoseob asked curious. "Hm...mostly listen to music or composing and writing lyrics myself." "Wow you like music? And you even compose songs? That's awesome! You should show me one of your songs, I would love to sing it!" Yoseob smiled. "I think about it.." Junhyung smirked.

"How is it going with Hyunseung by the way?" Yoseob asked and wiggled with his eyebrows.

“Huh? W-what do you mean?” Junhyung asked, getting nervous. Yoseob smirked. “You know exactly what I mean. You may have a pokerface all the time, but even I noticed that you act different when Hyunseung is around. Hyunseung may have no clue because he is 4D, but for me it’s obvious that you have feelings for him.” Junhyung began to blush insanely.

“So… when do you confess to him?” Yoseob grinned. “C-C-C-Confess?” Junhyung stuttered. Yoseob sighed. “That doesn’t sound like soon. All taff and mighty but when it comes to love…” Yoseob chuckled. “Yah, shut up, brat! It’s none of your business!” Junhyung shouted still blushing.

Yoseob laughed. “Don’t be afraid. I’m sure he likes you too. Just do it. I speak from personal experience.” Yoseob winked at him. “And I think you two look cute together~.”

“Why should he like someone like me…” Junhyung mumbled barely audible. “Ahw, Junnie! Don’t think so low of yourself! You may look like some kind of bad boy, but you’re actually a total softy.” “What?” Junhyung exclaimed. “Do I look that bad?” he almost pouted. Yoseob burst out in laughter. “See? You can be so cute. And Hyunseung knows you much longer than me, so don’t worry too much and tell him how you feel.” Yoseob smiled. “Just think about it, okay?” Yoseob stood up and ruffled Junhyungs hair before he left Junhyungs office with a last wink.

Junhyung sighed while he fixed his hair. “If you knew how long I wanted to…” Junhyung whispered and trailed with his fingers over a paper with a song he wrote.

Right after Yoseob left Junhyungs office, he suddenly felt an intense headache. “Ahhgn… What the..” Yoseob squinted his eyes in pain and held his head with both of his hands. “What is this?” he whined.

Yoseob opened his eyes again and they start to glow in a light blue color. He saw something, but he just saw the scene in pieces. Someone who walked barfoot on a roof. The person climbed on the railing and just now he recognized him as Gikwang. “ -- I can’t take this anymore. -- Please forgive me --” He heard parts of what Gikwang was saying out of this short pictures he saw. Gikwang spread his arms at the sky. “Please, Yoseob… Take me with you!” And then… he jumped. Yoseob screamed unconsciously. “GIKWANG!! NOOO!!” Tears shot in his eyes. The last thing he saw was blood, blood which flooded the asphalt, and Gikwangs hand lying in it and holding a white now bloody feather, before his vision went black. In the next blink Yoseob saw the floor again on which he stood.

Yoseob was frozen in shock. Tears continuously rolled down his cheeks. Was this one of the visions Hyunseung told him about? That means it wasn’t too late yet. At this thought, Yoseob ran like hell. He ran to the gate which connected the angel world with the human world, which Hyunseung showed him once. He tore the stone door open and wanted to run further but stopped immediately. Before him were nothing but clouds. Yoseob carefully looked down and gulped. “Haha… of course… It’s heaven after all.” He laughed nervously at himself. He haven’t tried once to fly since he was here. Just a little hovering over the ground and playing around or something, but he never tried to actually fly.

Yoseob took a deep breath. “You can do it, Yoseob!” he tried to encourage himself. Then he spread his wings and jumped. He furiously beated his wings because he was afraid of falling, but soon he learned how to use the wind.

He looked at the city beneath him. “Woah… That’s so amazing!” Yoseob marveled. “Argh, no time to marvel at the view!” Yoseob scolded himself and sped up with some more wing beats. Soon he landed, more stumbled, on the rooftop of Gikwangs apartment building. Just in time. Gikwang was already there and climbed on the railing. Yoseob wanted to run to him but then he remembered Junhyungs warnings about not revealing their identity. “Transforming, transforming, but into who?” Yoseob mumbled in panic. He saw a huge poster of a pizza advertising with some blonde guy with blue eyes. “Perfect! But I have to make it different… I can’t use the same face..” He saw Gikwang spreading his arms. “Nonononononono!!!!” Yoseob panicked. Yoseob ran in Gikwangs direction. “Older, manlier, blond, blue eyes, figure of… DONGWOON!” Yoseob thought desperately. Yoseob immediately transformed, yelled a “DON’T”, grabbed Gikwangs shirt and pulled him away from the railing.

They both landed on the roof and Gikwang fell on top of him. Gikwang immediately crawled off and yelled at him. “Why did you do that?!” Gikwangs desperate sight and teary eyes broke Yoseobs heart.

“Yoseob?” Gikwang suddenly said. Yoseob tilted his head confused. “Oh my god! Didn’t it work?” Yoseob thought and started to panic again. “Oh sorry… I mistake you for someone else…” Gikwang said and looked down. “Phew…” Yoseob sighed inaudibly. “No problem!” Yoseob said cheerfully. His voice was lower, from his long bangs he could tell he really was blond and as he sat up earlier he saw his long legs so his transformation seemed a success. “Okay, now only act like you don’t know him.” Yoseob told himself.

He saw Gikwang smiling. “Oh, you smile! Then I did the right thing!” Yoseob smiled. After a short conversation, he brought Gikwang back to his appartment. He thought on the way of a name and a background story he could tell Gikwang. As Gikwang asked him who he was, Yoseob introduced himself as Jang Youngjae.

“I will protect you, Gikwang. No matter what!” With that in mind, Yoseob hovered over Gikwang as his guardian angel and his new friend Youngjae.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBBIES!! MY BELOVED SUBBIES AND READERS!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! ♥♥♥
Let me hug you! *hugs*
FINALLY I'm back with a far FAR to late update!
I'm so sorry that I'm THIS late! *cries* *let herself fall on her knees and bows to the ground*

Please forgive me!

This chapter is very very long and GOSH!! That took some doing! SYRSLY!! I sat a whole month at one freakin' chapter! XD'

I'm sorry if it's INCREDIBLY boring! *cries a river*
But I wanted to show what happened with Yoseob while Gikwang was grieving and heaven and stuff. AND of course I wanted to introduce Junhyung and Hyunseung~! ♥

But yeah, nothing much happens there and it's more (to much actually) describing. I hope it isn't to boring. ><

This chapter was... exhausting. XD''

I hope you like the chapter somehow. It would make me happy. ♥

 

I know Hyunseung isn't blonde on the title picture, but it suited the chapter so good~!

And I wanted to have a blonde Hyunseung in this story so badly because SYRSLY LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!!

If THIS doesn't look like a picture book angel, than I don't know!! ♥ XD

 

Okay next topic! *lol* This is a looong author note mian~.. XD *bows*

I wanted to ask you guys something important. I'm very unsure about this.

I wanted to ask if I should add in this story or not. I really don't know if I should or not because first I actually planed this story to be without and the second and more important thing is that I NEVER wrote before (even thought I want to try someday, but I'm to shy XD (yeah, says someone who constandly reads XD)), so it can turn out horrible!

So what should I do? Let it be or try to write even though there is the risk that it turns out horrible? XD'

 

I also wanted to write a KiSeob oneshot for christmas. To make up to you for the long wait and for the lack of KiSeob in this chapter. XD I hope I can finish it in time. When I finish it I post the link in here or something (shamless selfpromoting XD).

 

And like always a really BIG FAT THANKS to my beloved SadSquall who corrected this aweful long chapter for me! I love you!! ♥♥♥

 

So and now a little pic/gif spam~

Say hi to our new angel couple~ ♥

Guiding angel and Junhyung's secretary: Jang Hyunseung~ ♥

High ranked angel and leader of their supervisory sector: Yong Junhyung~ ♥

Together the angel couple JunSeung~ ♥♥♥

 

And now some KiSeob because of the lack of them in this chapter and just because~ ♥ XD

 

Btw..

YANG YOSEOB IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I LOVE FIRST COLLAGE, I LOVE ALL SONGS, I LOVE THE CAFFEINE CHOREO LIKE HELL, I LOVE THE CONCEPT, I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!

YOSEOB IS SO FREAKIN' HOT!!! D*

YANG YOSEOB FTW!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Baby look at him NOW~~!!!! ♥♥♥

*faints* D*

I ing love this photoshoot!! ♥♥♥

 

Sorry for the far to long author note XD

I hope you enjoyed it (and the chapter itself) anyway~!

I love you guys so much~! ♥♥♥
Take care peoples~ XD

Bye-yeom~ ♥