He is bad for you

Angel In Disguise

One day, Youngjae met Gikwangs best friends Doojoon and Dongwoon. Just like Gikwang, Dongwoon liked Youngjae right away. He felt like he would talk with Yoseob sometimes. Doojoon on the other hand wasn't sure what he should think of him. Sure, Youngjae was likeable and all, but he also found some things weird. How did he make the two smile so fast, when he himself had trouble to make them smile once? Doojoon felt kind of jealous that Youngjae had such an effect on them.

Once again they met each other in a fast food restaurant to hang out together.

"Hey Kwangie! You have to work later, right? What about we party tonight? Tonight, I work as DJ at the bar you work at. What about you join us after your work?", Doojoon asked him smiling. “Hm? Uhh… yeah sure… it’s been a while since I was out last time. And if you’re the one who makes the music, it only can be good!” Gikwang grinned and Doojoon did the same.

“Hey Jae, do you want to come too?” Dongwoon asked Youngjae suddenly, what made Doojoon grumble slightly. “Huh?” Youngjae blinked at him in surprise and then he looked at Gikwang who just smiled at him. They never asked him to go out with them before. Suddenly he beamed at them like a little child. “Yeah, of course!” Even Doojoon smiled as Youngjae was so happy about that.

 

Gikwang brought the drinks to the custumors. As he went between the tables, he had the the feeling of being watched again. With a friendly smile, he put the drinks on the table he was heading to. He turned around just to see a familiar face a few tables farther away. "Youngjae?" Youngjae beamed at him and waved excited at him. Gikwang approached him. "What are you doing here so early? Doojoon isn't here yet. The party starts only in a few hours." "Oh, I just wanted to see how your work is like. You never told me about it." Youngjae said with a smile. "I didn't? I thought, I told you pretty much about my live..." Gikwang made a thinking face. Youngjae laughed. "Actually you told me pretty much about Yoseob." Gikwang immediately blushed.

"Yah, Gikwang! Don't stand around and do your work!" Gikwang startled and turned around to see his slightly angry coworker. "Ah, mianhae!" Gikwang bowed at him. "So, I have to work. See you later, Jae!" Gikwang said with a smile and went to an other table to take the orders. He took notes and nodded with a friendly smile.

Youngjae sighed and looked dreamy after Gikwang. “He looks so y in that waiter clothes…” he thought. Gikwang looked at him as he went to the bar to get the orders. He raised an eyebrow, because Youngjae looked kind of weird. Youngjae suddenly came back to reality and smiled at ihm awkwardly. He waved, shouted a short “Later!” to Gikwang and left the bar.

Gikwang frowned. “Sometimes I have the feeling that he has a crush on me or something…” Gikwang mumbled to himself, but shook this thought off quickly and went back to work.

A few hours later, Youngjae came back to the bar, but more dressed up than before, and this time along with Dongwoon and Doojoon, who immediately started to unpack his stuff and rigged up his DJ desk.

Gikwang was nowhere to be seen. “Where is Kwangie?” Youngjae asked with a light pout. Dongwoon chuckled lightly. He looked at his watch. “His shift must be over by now, maybe he’s changing.” answered Dongwoon. Just at that moment, Gikwang came out of the door behind the bar, fully dressed up. He wore tight washed ripped blue jeans and a black T-shirt with a low v-neck. Around his neck two necklaces, one with Yoseobs ring on it and one with the white feather from the graveyard, and a few rings on both of his hands. His black hair was spiky and he had put on a bit eyeliner. To make it short, he looked gorgeous! Youngjae stared at him with his mouth open as he approached them.

“Hey guys~!” Gikwang smiled at them. “Woah, Gikwang! You look awesome! What’s the matter?” Doojoon laughed from his DJ desk while fixing it. Gikwang laughed. “It’s been a while since the last time I went out with you guys, so I make an effort… Jae? Are you okay?” Gikwang waved his hand in front of Youngjaes face, who was staring into space, and raised an eyebrow.

“OMO, and I thought you can’t get any more handsome than you already are! And again you proved me wrong!” He blurted out amazed. First, Gikwang just looked at him dumbfounded, then a light blush creeped into his face. Dongwoon started laughing. “Haha, I know right?” He patted Youngjae on the shoulder. “Yah, stop it! You two are very handsome too, okay? Especially you, Son Nam Shin!” Gikwang giggled and nudged Dongwoon with his elbow. “Yah! What about me?!” Doojoon complained. “Did you say something, old man?” All three said at once, looked at each other and laughed. “YAH! Do you want to die?!” Doojoon pouted but soon laughed with them.

“Alright, people! Let’s get the party started!” Doojoon shouted in the microphone as he was ready. The bar was much more filled than a few hours ago. And as the music started, the dancefloor was filled with dancing people soon. Doojoon was pretty good at DJ’ing, but it was just a hobby for him and he did it just as a sideline to his normal work.

Gikwang, Dongwoon and Youngjae danced too, but remained near the DJ desk not letting Doojoon all alone there, so they could at least talk to each other here and there. Sometimes Doojoon jumped from his desk to join them and danced with them crazily. It was so much fun! Gikwang and Dongwoon laughed so much, what they didn’t do in a long time. Youngjae started to joke around with Dongwoon and started to dance with him dorky. Like slapping their butts, making bodywaves next to each other that didn’t look aesthetic at all and chasing each other with wierd dances, while Gikwang was laughing his off.

Doojoon scowled at Youngjae from his DJ desk as he and Dongwoon danced much to intimate for his taste. Gikwang just chuckled at his jealousy. He was even more pissed as they laughed and acted like they knew each other for years. “Seriously, what is with this guy…?” he mumbled to himself.

“Yah, Gikwangie~! How about to show some of your dances?” Doojoon shouted at him and wiggled with his eyebrows. Dongwoon laughed at this what made him slightly blush. Doojoon played one of the songs on wich Gikwang had danced for school. Gikwang laughed. “Okay~” he chirped. He began to move to the music, and slowly the crowd began to build a circle around him. They were watching and cheering at him with amazement. Gikwangs smile grew bigger and bigger. He loved it when people liked his dancing. When there was one thing he loved the most, except for Yoseob, then it was dancing! He even studied dancing and singing at a music university. He loved music very much.

Youngjae watched Gikwang admiringly. That Gikwang looked so happy on the dancefloor, made him happy too. He smiled back as Gikwang flashed him a smile. Youngjaes heart beated faster. Gikwang began to make y bodywaves and he gulped. He tried not to stare at him, but he couldn’t help. Dongwoon giggled next to him. “His dancing is amazing isn’t it?” Youngjae just nodded mesmerized. “He’s really talented. I’m glad that they gave him a second chance…”

“Huh?” Youngjae looked at him. “What do you mean by “second chance”?” Youngjae asked.

“Because Yoseob died at the time short before his exams, he didn’t attend to them.” Dongwoon answered. “So actually, he had failed all the exams, but since he is one of the best students and the teachers knew about the reason why he didn’t come, they gave him a second chance to do them again”, explained Dongwoon. “Oh… yeah right…. I’ve forgotten…” Youngjae mumbled with a slightly sad look. “What?” Dongwoon asked, because he didn’t hear what he said because of the loud music. “Nothing!” Youngjae smiled. “Yeah! I’m glad about that too!” he said happily and smiled at Gikwnag who just finished his dance. They all kept laughing, chatting and dancing with each other until Doojoon took a break from his DJ’ing and they went to a sofa corner.

"Gikwang... I have to talk to you, can you come with me for a while?" Doojoon said in Gikwangs ear as they sat for a while to take a break from dancing. Gikwang frowned. "Yeah sure..."

Doojoon led him to a quieter corner of the bar. "So? What is it, Doojoonie?" Gikwang asked curious. "Gikwang... I want you to stay away from Youngjae." Doojoon said serious. "Mwo? Wae?" Gikwang asked and raised an eyebrow. "He is bad for you." "Huh? What do you mean, "bad for me"?", Gikwang asked confused. “You hang around with Youngjae all the time. Don’t you realize it? You just search for a replacement for Yoseob! You can’t do that Gikwang! You can’t look at Youngjae, imaging it is Yoseob who you’re talking to.” “ What are you talking about?! I never thought that way! I would never think of him as a replacement for Yoseob! He’s just a good friend.” “In such a short time? Don’t play me a fool! You are falling for him, Gikwang, because his character is similar to Yoseobs!” “Just because he’s similar to Yoseob, doesn’t make me fall for him, Doojoon! It is normal that I come along with him well, when he is just like Yoseob!” “See? Replacement! And Dongwoon too, you two are both looking at him like you would look at Yoseob!”

Suddenly, Gikwang shattered his glass that he was holding all the time on the floor. “You have no, idea Yoon Doojoon! I won’t accept that, just because of YOUR jealousy! You have no idea how it feels like, to lose that person you love more then your own life! To see him die in front of your eyes! When I’m looking for a replacement for Yoseob, then tell me Doojoon… Why would I still wear this ring all the time and refuse to get it off, even if it’s just for a second?”, Gikwang asked and showed him the promise ring on his left ringfinger. “Why would I visit his grave every single day and talk to it like he would sit right in front of me?” Gikwangs eyes became teary again. “Why would I treasure this stupid white feather I found on the graveyard?”, he showed him the white feather from his necklace. Doojoon never saw Gikwang this mad before. ”Because I thought it could be a feather from an angel, an angel named Yoseob. I cling on every little hint that shows me that Yoseob is still by my side. That Yoseob is here and watches me. I love him and I miss him and that will never change until I die. Tell me Doojoon, would I act this way when I would think of Youngjae this way? When I would think of Youngjae being Yoseob, I wouldn’t miss him so much! I would rather die than falling in love again. Yoseob might be dead, but I would never betray him.” Tears fell down his cheeks as he turned around and left the bar. “Gikwang, wait! That’s not what I meant!” Doojoon shouted after him, but Gikwang was already gone. “I don’t want you to never fall in love again. I just don’t want you to live with an illusion… But… he might be right that there was indeed a little bit of jealousy.” Doojoon mumbled to himself while looking at Dongwoon, who laughed with Youngjae in one of the sofa corners. He sighed and walked back to them, deciding to let Gikwang be for a while.

When Doojoon approached them, Youngjae suddenly startled up. “What’s wrong?” Dongwoon asked. “Ah, I just forgot something important! I have to go now. See you guys later, okay Woonie?”, Youngjae said smiling a little nervous. “Oh… okay..” Dongwoon replied and waved at him as Youngjae left the bar.

“Where is Gikwang?” Dongwoon asked when Doojoon slumped next to him. He sighed in a whiny manner. “We had a fight…” he said looking down. “Now, he hates me.” He looked like he was about to cry. “Oh DooDoo! He doesn’t hate you! Gikwang isn’t that kind of person. I’m sure it’s all forgotten tomorrow.” Dongwoon tried to comfort him. “You’re sure? Even though Yoseob was the topic? I’m such an idiot. To start a quarrel with him like that when he finally became happier again. Just because I’m a jealous brat. I’m so pathetic.” Doojoon buried his face in his hands. “What are you talking about? Jealous of whom?” Dongwoon asked confused. Doojoon remained silent for a while.

“I was jealous of Youngjae… Maybe even of Yoseob.” “Huh? Why?” Dongwoon asked surprised. “Even if I tried so hard, I couldn’t make you two happy, I couldn’t bring back your smiles. And then, suddenly Youngjae came up, who happened to be just like Yoseob and you both were suddenly all happy around him. I felt pathetic and jealous torwards him… Maybe when I were the one who died instead of Yoseob, you wouldn’t have cried so much and would have been happier…”

Dongwoon looked at him in disbelief. “What the hell are you talking about?! No one gave me so much comfort as you! I was so happy that you were always there for me! You made me smile a lot, you made me happy! Even though I felt like crap, you gave me strength!” Suddenly, Dongwoon began to cry, much to Doojoons shock. “Don’t say such a thing! I wouldn’t be happy at all if.. *sob* if you.. *sob* instead..- NO! I.. I think I would have been crying even more if that’s even possible! Be-Because I love you, Doojoon! I love you so much!” Dongwoon cried. “You.. You what?” Doojoon said dumbfounded. “I love you..” Dongwoon whispered. “I’m sorry…”

“Nononono, Woonie! I’m the one who should be sorry!” Doojoon said and wiped his tears away. “See how stupid I am? First I made my best friend cry and then the person I love the most in this world! Someone should hit me!” Doojoon said sad.

“No, it’s not-.. Wait, what?!” Dongwoon exclaimed realizing what he just said.

Doojoon laid his hands on the sides of Dongwoons face. “I love you, Son Dongwoon~!” he said smiling brightly and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Dongwoon smiled in the kiss and leaned in happily to deepen the kiss.

 

--------------------------------------

 

My beloved subbies and readers! You miss me? ♥ XD''

Okay, free author hitting, right now! *position herself*
SRSLY, I'M SO SORRY for the FAR TO LATE update! *cries* Mianhae!
I'm so unwothy!

Anyway, actually the chapter wasn't over yet, but I couldn't take it anymore so I'll just write the rest in the next one (but that could turn out much shorter, mian, I'm so unworthy! T__T).
Actually the DooWoon couple at the end wasn't planned. *lol* But yeah, I wanted a better end for the chapter then Gikwang just leaving the bar. XD'
I don't know if it's good enough, but I hope you enjoy!

I'm sorry if it's full of mistakes! *bows*


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME, even thought I'm such a slowpoke!
I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!  ♥♥♥

Comments are LOVE~ ♥♥♥

 


AND NOW a bit gif/pic/or whatever spam for your patience~ ♥

And for the lack of KiSeob in this chapter~ XD


 

And of course some DooWoon~ ♥