The day my life turned into nothing

Angel In Disguise

The sun was shining brightly in the blue sky. Not a single cloud was in the sky and a warm brise blew throught the trees. Even if it was such a beautiful weather at that spring day, there couldn’t be a day sadder that this.

Gikwang still couldn’t believe that this was real, that he was here, here on the funeral of that person he loved more than everything. Tears were constantly falling from his eyes. Never in his life, Gikwang had cried so much like the past few days, including today. He never knew that he even had so much tears.

Even if the sun was shining brightly, Gikwang had the feeling that thick dark clouds would cover the sky above him and pour out tons of rain down on him. For him, the world just turned grey.

Gikwang stared at the picture, wich was surrounded by flowers and stood on a little table in front of the grave with his name on it.

It was a boy smiling cutely and beautiful. The boy that meant everything to Gikwang. The boy that Gikwang loved more than anything. His boyfriend. His future husband. The reason for his life.

Yang Yoseob.

But now he could never see his beautiful smile again, only in his memories. This beautiful, cute, lovable person, the love of his life… was gone… forever…

Gikwang looked at the coffin that was about to lower in the grave. More tears spilled out of his eyes, even if he was already crying. He remembered looking in the coffin earlier. Yoseob looked so peaceful, as if he was just sleeping. But it was a sleep that he would never wake up from. He looked like an angel in that white suit he was wearing. On his finger Gikwangs promise ring and around his neck a necklace with some sort of a tribal pendant. It was the first gift Gikwang gave to him. Gikwang was happy to see that he wore it everyday. Now Yoseob took it even with him to his grave.

How could that stupid sun laugh at them, when allmost everyone was crying and mourning beneath her? Not just Gikwang, Yoseobs parents and his best friend Dongwoon were also crying like there was no tomorrow. Even Doojoon, who usually acted so tough, was fighting against the tears while comforting Dongwoon, who clung onto him and cried in his shoulder.

Even after hours, when everyone was gone, Gikwang just stayed there and looked at Yoseobs grave. “How am I supposed to live now… without you…? Tell me Yoseob… Why are you doing this to me? How could you leave me alone?! I can’t live without you, Yoseob! I… *sob* can’t!” Gikwang yelled and sobbed at the grave and at this smiling picture of Yoseob on it. Gikwang sunk on his knees.

“Don’t leave me alone…!” Gikwang cried and buried his face into his hands. “Come back! Please, come back!”, he pleaded. Gikwang stayed at the grave for many hours, crying, yelling, pleading, sobbing out his soul and the unbearable pain that stung in his heart. He probably had stayed there forever, when Doojoon didn’t came back and brought the broken Gikwang back home.

Regardless of how much Gikwang would plead, Yoseob would never come back. Yoseob was gone forever.

Letting Gikwang alone in pain and tears. Letting his life turn into nothing.

__________________________________

ARGH, the first chapter is so short! I'm so sorry!

The next will be longer! I promise! (or I try at least XD)