Missing

Broken

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly.

“Seohyun…” Taeyeon called out as she sat herself up.

Taeyeon looked around. She was submerged in complete darkness.

She called out for Seohyun again, but she noticed she was still in S.M.’s meeting room. All the events that took place, flooded into her mind all at once. Taeyeon quickly stood up. The room was how it was. The lights were still out and the clock still read 11:00. The only difference was the door, now wide open, letting in a little bit of light from the hall, since the lights were now .

Taeyeon was afraid to go out. She had watched enough scary movies to know that once she goes through the hall something was going to come after her. She always hated it when the people in the movies would brainlessly come towards a suspicious “noise” instead of away from it. Thought Taeyeon didn’t want to stay in this room alone, it freaked her out too much. She needed to find the others and get the heck out of this building.

Taeyeon started to move towards the door, but as she took a few steps, she heard a noise somewhere near her. Her heart skipped a beat and started racing. Without a second thought, she made a sprint towards the door. But as she was nearing her destination, she tripped on something big lying across the floor. A panicked pang arose within her as she noticed whatever it was started to moan and move. Taeyeon shrieked as a hand grasped her ankle. She kicked the hand away and stomped at it furiously, while sitting down on the floor. She heard whatever it was, curse and mumble something, though Taeyeon couldn’t hear anything over the sound of her racing heart pounding in her ear. Then suddenly, whatever it was leaped towards her and pinned her body down on the floor, restraining her hands to her sides.

They were now illuminated by the light coming through the door. Taeyeon looked up and saw Suho on top of her. Suho looked down sternly at first, but then his features softened as he realized who it was.

“Taeyeon noona!” Suho said surprise.

“Suho! Thank goodness it was just you!” Taeyeon said relieved.

“Hyung..what are you doing to noona?” Taemin was standing in the halls under the door with wide eyes. Kai was smirking next to him, while Key looked confused and shocked at the same time.

Suho and Taeyeon flushed red, as they scrambled off of each other. They both mumbled excuses under their breath as they got up and fixed themselves. Suho bowed to Taeyeon while yelling out apologies.  

“Whatever just follow us to the others.” Key hurried them along.

“Wait is anyone else in the room?” Taemin asked no one in particular as it echoed through the empty room. There was no response.

“I guess that’s a no.” Kai said. “Let’s get moving!”

 

“Key, what happened?”Taeyeon asked him as they walked towards where the others had gathered.

“I don’t know, noona. No one does…We all woke up in that room, not knowing what the heck just happened.”

 

They walked towards the end of the hall. There Taeyeon saw four people waiting for them; it was Shindong, Leeteuk, Changmin, and Kyuhyun.

“Is this it?” Changmin gestured his hands towards Suho and Taeyeon questionably.

“They were the only one in there.” Taemin explained.

Everyone paused.

“I guess that means the others are…missing.” Leeteuk said in a serious tone.

Taeyeon repeated the word in her head. Missing? The people I know…my juniors and my seniors…my friends! Are missing? This can’t be real! Where are we going to find them.. and how? Are they… ok? Better question is...are we ALL going to be ok?

Then a noise rang through the halls.

                                                                                       

Thanks to people who helped me out and responded. I will try to put you're preferences in my story. Please feel free to feedback. :)