It's Not a Date!

Don't Try to Hide it.

The day has finally come. The day where Seunghyun's plan would be placed into action. 

It was currently 11:00am as Seunghyun patiently waited outside the town's local shopping district, keeping his eyes open for any sign of Yubin. 

"She better not be late" he grumbled, sticking his hands into his pockets.

A few minutes later Yubin appeared, slowly making her way towards Seunghyun looking nervous as she made little eye contact with him. 

Seunghyun noticed Yubin and raised his hand to grab her attention, but instead he was left hanging as Yubin speed walked right past him. 

"Yah!" was all the wide eyed Seunghyun could say as he stared at Yubin's back quickly increasing the distance between the two of them.

Seunghyun decided to try and catch up with Yubin before she disappeared on him. She was walking fast, and the usually composed and calm Seunghyun had to actually run to erase the distance between the two of them. 

When he had finally caught up with her, he instinctively grabbed onto her hand to stop her in her tracks. 

"Where do you think you're going...without me."  Seunghyun almost gasped as he was trying to catch his breath 'like honestly, I thought the whole idea of this was so I could spend getting to know her better' 

"I have no idea as to what you are talking about" Yubin bluntly replied trying to release her hand from his grasp.

"The whole point of this was so we could get to know each other better!" Seunghyun stated trying to refresh her memory, as it seems as though she had forgotten the whole "Mr. Handsome" thing.

"I agreed to letting you follow me around for an hour every Sunday, I never said I would acknowledge you being here." Yubin tilted her head upwards into a 'hmph!' as she looked as though she were ignoring him.

"but you just DID acknowledge me" Seunghyun smirked. 

Yubin's eyes opened as she just realized what he meant. She let her guard down and started conversing with him unconciously. She stared at Seunghyun with that smirk plastered on his face, she had to think of something quick to fix the cover she just blew. 

"...starting now!" Yubin blurted  as she made a quick escape releasing her hand from Seunghyun and scurrying away as far as possible. 'smooth...'

===============================================

The day went on as Yubin tried her best in ignoring Seunghyun. She decided to pick up some groceries and then browse through some shops. 

She picked up a nice looking top in a small clothing store and stared at the price. Due to current situations, she can barely afford the top as she sighed placing it back on the rack. 

"Do you want that?" Seunghyun poked his head beside hers and spoke.

She tried her best to ignore him and continued to browse, she didn't want the help or money from him.

Seunghyun was getting frustrated. He wanted to talk to her in order to get to know her and hopefully finding out about all that stuff he has seen. All she was doing was ignoring him, and he did not like ignored. He was the one usually getting all the attention, but now this one girl isn't even giving him the time of day. He had ot hurry before his hour was up... it was almost 11:45am ... 15 more minutes.

Seeing her eye that top gave him an idea. When she was busy looking at the other racks, Seunghyun found the top she was looking at  and picked it off the rack.

"Ahjumma! Can I buy this one please?" Seunghyun called towards the kind elderly store owner.

"aii, of course ~ that will be $25" The old woman smiled

Seunghyun pulled out his wallet and took out the amount, no big deal for him really. 

"Thank You, Ahjumma" Seunghyun smiled back.

"aigooo, thank you. It's going to look lovely on your girlfriend" the old woman smiled glancing at the pre-occupied Yubin.

Seunghyun was taken by surprise at the word 'girlfriend' but just smirked .

"of course it will! let's just hope she'll like it" Seunghyun winked and walked towards Yubin. 

--

Yubin was looking at some small trinkets displayed near the exit of the store when a bag was shoved in front of her. She looked up and saw Seunghyun holduing the plastic bag with the store's name on it.

"What's this?" Yubin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Open it and you'll find out." Seunghyun scoffed and looked away pushing the bag further into Yubin's arms. 

Yubin carefully took the bag from Seunghyun and looked inside. She gasped when she saw the shirt she was eyeing earlier in the shop.

"Why'd you buy this?..!" Yubin asked in shock. she in no way asked him to buy her this. 

"well, you look liked you wanted it ... so I bought it for you." Seunghyun was becoming shy. it was SOO not like him. He didn't know why he was getting embarassed, it was just a little gift. 

"I don't want it." Yubin retorted, she pushed the bag back towards Seunghyun. 

Seunghyun's mouth dropped. 'What girl doesn't want free gifts from a guy like me?!' 

He stared at the determined Yubin and knew that she wasn't going to go down without a fight. Seunghyun had to make this as easy as possible and stared at the clock. It was exactly 12:00pm, time for him to go...perfect. 

"Too bad, you're keeping it. I ain't got nothing to do with it." Seunghyun shoved the bag into Yubin's arms making her hug it. 

"Think of it as a little 'thank you' gift for the date today" Seunghyun winked and dashed off. 

Yubin stared blankly as he made his way through the crowd disappearing. When she snapped out of it, she yelled after him as though he would hear it. 

"THIS WAS NOT A DATE! ... aish!" Yubin ruffled her hair and looked down at the bag in her arms. 'what am I going to do now...'

==============================

Seunghyun stopped and panted as he exited the shopping district making sure he was far enough from Yubin. He could have sworn he haerd her yell something like "it's not a date" but he could be wrong. 

He continued to pant a bit more catching his breathe before straightening himself out and walking away. 

and honestly, he was walking away with a smile. He hasn't had this much fun in awhile. This colourless town was beginning to be filled with colour. 

===============================

Afterwards, Yubin left the shopping district confused at what just happened. She remembered that he was only supposed to follow her for an hour. After he left, she felt no point in staying to shop around and decided to go home.

Now, Yubin lays on her bed with her hair in a bun, and in her pajamas, looking at the plastic bag which was shoved into her arms earlier that day. 

She debated whether she should keep it or not. As she opened the bag and looked at the shirt, it reminded her how much she wanted it and how she couldn't afford it. She could have lived without it... but it felt nice having some nice things for herself for once. 

"What does he think he's doing... being all nice and stuff. I would never accept stuff like this." Yubin puffed her cheeks as continued to think. 

'I've never gotten a gift from anyone before, let alone a guy to be exact.' Yubin's cheeks began to turn a slight pink as she thought about Seunghyun's strange kindness to her. It was new feeling, something she hasn't felt in a while. 

"aiiisssh! what are you thinking Kim Yoobin! You can't fall for a guy like him.. " Yubin slapped her cheeks to snap herself out of it as she fell on her bed with the shirt in front of her. 

She gently held the shirt as she began to fall asleep... 'This wasn't a date...'

TBC 

========================

A/N: HAH! I finally updated! I know, I lied. Homework was much more than I expected, so by the time night came around I get too lazy to do anything ): I really wanted to update for a while and I hope this update wasn't too bad. I'm glad I finally got into forming their relationship 'cause I need to get this story moving! 

I'll try updating soon... happy thanksgiving! 

Hope you enjoyed, comment and what not ~ :) Thank you!