Going Insane

Don't Try to Hide it.

Last Chapter (First Encounter) :

 

 As turns his back and silently begins to take his first steps, a voice that was feminin, but deep and rather alluring catches his off guard and says "How long have you been standing there?" Seunghyun freezes and slowly looks back to see the unknown lady staring directly trying to make his apprently not so sneak escape.

  "Drats, looks like I was caught red-handed..." he mutters to himself as two round eyes silently stared back at his...

---------------

Seunghyun stood there frozen and thinks to himself, "Shoot, what should I say? Sorry I just happened to see you and decided to stand here and analyze you for a bit???!  YEAH RIGHT..." 

Seunghyun glances upwards at the mysterious girl. His eyes meet with her eyes and he immediately looks down.

"What's wrong with me?! I usually never waver in front of a girl.." he mumbles.

After a few minutes, Seunghyun finally thinks of the words to say and looks up at the girl. Instead of meeting her eyes, he sees her back... turned away from him, as if completely forgetting his exsistence! 

Seunghyun stutters " Wha...whuuu... What kind of person questions you and doesn't wait for a reply?! "

Rather than being a coward and running away while she's distracted, Seunghyun decides to try starting a conversation.

"Don't need a reply?" he bodly states, regaining his calm-cool demeanor.

There was silence. She just ignored him. 

Seunghyun can feel himself getting frustrated and takes a deep sigh "heh, so she wants to play it that way huh?" 

He leaves his place by the door and makes his way towards the turned back.

"WELL THEN, how about I ask a question then?" He speaks loudly trying to get her attention " What's a beautiful girl like you doing on a dingy old roof?"

Finally, getting her attention, She turns her head sharply towards Senghyun 

"It's none of your business" she bluntly says. 

Seunghyun smirks "well, aren't you a little feisty, It can't hurt a guy to ask, can it? I would assume someone like you would have lots of better things to do than hang around here." 

The girl's eyes continued to bore into Seunghyun, but had softened just slightly, unnoticeable Seunghyun as he continued to return the stare.

She sighs "Look, I;m not your avergae girl, so just leave me be."

"And I'm not your average guy, so aren't we the perfect match?" Seunghyun proudly and quickly adds in. 

She rolls her eyes, retorting "Don't get ahead of yourself, I have no interest in anyone at this school. Not even you "Mr. Handsome."" 

She quickly walks past Seunghyun and exits the roof, just as the bell signaling the end of lunch rings. 

-----------------

All throughout class Seunghyun could not think of anything except the girl he encountered on the roof.

"Che, should have gotten her name... but then again, it seems like she's not very fond of me.."

He sighs and begins grumbling like a child

"It's not my fault. She started it...ignoring me like that after asking a question. WHO DOES THAT? I'm surprised she didn't fall for my charms like the other girls..." 

Class ends for the day. Seunghyun walks out in a daze and runs into one of his closer friends, DongWoo. 

"Yo man, what's up? you look confused" says DongWoo 

Seunghyun snaps out of his daze

"huh? .. OH .. naw, it's nothing really... just something that happened today at lunch keeps popping up in my head." says Seunghyun

"Do you wanna tell me what it is? I might be able to help you out!" DongWoo smiles

"I don't it's something you can really help me with unless you know every single girl in this school." Seunghyun laughs

"well... maybe I do. What's she look like?" Dongwoo asks

Seunghyun thinks back to his analysis of her on the roof and repeats what he remembers "Long brown hair... tanned skin... kind of short.... round doe like eyes.. with a hint of bitterness in them." 

"Kim Yoobin." DongWoo flat out replies.

Seunghyun stares at DongWoo in shock " Are you sure?! How'd you even know that? do you know her??"

DongWoo just laughs "naw, I don't really know her and yes, I'm pretty sure. There's not a lot of girls here with tanned skin and plus she's quite the beauty, so other guys tend to talk y'know?" 

Seunghyun strangely feels a spark of excitement "Do you know what class she's in? or where you can usually find her?"

DongWoo quickly tries to calm Seunghyun down "woooah, wooah, who do you take me for? a stalker? I don't see her around that much..... buuut... I think I see her walking down the stairs right now.. "  as he points towards the stairwell behind Seunghyun.

Seunghyun quickly turns his head and sees "Yoobin" walking down the stairwell, most likely on her way home. 

Without warning Seunghyun quickly runs after her, leaving a confused DongWoo in the dust. 

"What's up with him? I've never seen him like this before in the whole 3 years I've known him..."  DongWoo scratches his head and pauses "... OHHHHH.... it couldn't be! .. kekekeke. " DongWoo walks away whistling ~ 

-----------------

Seunghyun turns his head left to right scanning the area for any signs of "Yoobin" He had already followed her just outside the school's gate.

"What's up with me?" Seunghyun thinks "Why am I so worked up over trying to find a girl... A GIRL THAT IGNORED ME FOR A MATTER OF FACT."

Sighing, Seunghyun thinks he should just stop his search and forget about her. Just as he was about to turn and walk back Seunghyun sees a familiar back. 

"I know that back from anywhere... " Seunghyun wishpers and begins to quietly follow it.

As Seunghyun continues his "creeper trek" after "Yoobin" keeping a good 50 metres away, they slowly begin entering the bad and poor parts of town.

He looks at his surroundings, "What are we doing in a place like this.. more like... WHAT AM I DOING STILL FOLLOWING THIS GIRL. " Seunghyun stops dead in his tracks as he realizes he's been following her for much longer than he planned to. 

Seunghyun throws his hands through his hair  "Ahhhh~ ! I'm going insane..."

When he stops and looks up, he notices "Yoobin" entering a rugged, broken down, scary looking house with cracked windows, tiles peeling off the roof, no light coming from it, and obvious erosion occuring.

Seunghyun stares in frightened awe  "D-don't tell me she lives here... how can someone..."

Seunghyun was about to finish his sentence just as the door to the "home" shuts and "Yoobin" disappears. 

To be continued...

A/N: FINALLY BACK. sorry it took so long for me to update, I have summer school and am naturally too lazy to update sometimes xD I have finally introduced a friend of Seunghyun, and instead of it being a BB memeber I let my friend choose who it will be and as you can see she chose DongWoo from INFINITE. :P I hope that the characters are not too OOC (esp. Dongwoo since I don't know his personality well... ^^;)

The next chapter is when I shall begin revealing some secrets & hopefully have more toobin moments (not really in a  romantic way yet ! ofc xD)

I hope you enjoyed this update (I NEED IT TO FLOW MORE ): )~ see you soon (?) BTW, I have another idea for a story, but it's not a Toobin fanfic - it's a NichKhun X Hyomin fanfic, I will post the foreword today, but not sure when chapters will begin being released. ~

thanks for the support, leave me some comments ! :D