Deal?

Don't Try to Hide it.

 

Seunghyun was speed walking across the school. He didn't want to lose his image so he had to try and keep it calm...on the outside. 

For whatever reason Seunghyun's heart was beating faster, not only from all the walking, but from something else he couldn't place his fingers on. 

After walking past all the classrooms and each floor, even walking through the school's courtyard, there was still no success. Seunghyun's next idea was to check the roof, but to his dissatisfaction, there was still no 'Yubin' 

"Where could she be?! I have to start my operation.." He felt rushed, and didn't know why. It's as if every minute he spends looking for her, his next opportunity too meet her in school will be lost. 

10 minutes passed with only 20 minutes of lunch break left. He was starving forgetting about his lunch and decided to grab something to eat from the cafeteria. 

As Seunghyun stepped into the cafeteria there she was. In all her dark skinned glory, was 'Kim Yoobin' sitting at a lunch table by herself and what looks to be enjoying a meal. 

"There's that ghost!" Seunghyun slowly made his way towards her and within hearing distance away he accidently let the words slip from his thoughts.

"Where have you been?!" Seunghyun's eyes widedned in realization, quickly shut his mouth and prayed she didn't here and was quickly planning another escape. It seems as though whenever they meet he always has to end up making a run for it.. or at least try to make a run for it.

But once again, before he could even make another remark on his situation, there they were again. Those 'doe-like' eyes staring at him filled with confusion. 

"Are you talking to me?" She asked in a rather calm voice.

"uhh.. yes?" He ended in a question mark

"Why?" she continued to stare at him

"Because." He needed time ot think!

"Because what?" You could see the annoyance starting to form in her eyes.

"Because.. I wanted to talk to you." Geez, Why couldn't he think of anything else to say?!

"About?" Her eyes became dull and cold. She was annoyed.

"About... the time we met on the roof" He started smacking himself in the head mentally at his idiotically vague responses.

"What about it? There's nothing to talk about" She crossed her arms under her chest and continued staring back at him with her dull eyes.

He needed to think about something and get this conversation going. He was running out of time, lunch was almost over. As he continued to think, he realized it was about time to turn on the charm.

"True, but you called me Mr.Handsome, am I right?" Seunghyun smirked.

'Yubin's' eyes slowly widened at the nickname she unconciously gave him that day. "Yeah, what about it?"

"Do you really think I'm handsome?" Seunghyun delivered a cool/sweet smile towards her hoping to break down her wall. 

"In your dreams. I wasn't interested. It was just a figure of speech." The coldness in her eyes didn't disappear. 

"You're lying, I can see it in your eyes." Actually, he was the one lying. All he could see was ice. 

"Oh really? prove it." 'Yubin's relatively good mood was getting darker.

"I will. I'll make you admit it." Now it was Seunghyun's turn to cross his arms. 

"Annnd, how do you expect to make me do that?" blank stares. 

"Simple, all I have to do is show it to you. I would like to make a preposition~" Everything was coming to Seunghyun now. His mind was cleared and knew where he wanted this to go.

"What's the preposition." 'Yubin' really thought there was nothing that he could do to make her admit anything, but she was still curious anout what he had come up with.

"Let me follow you around for an hour every Sunday." He stated it bluntly with no emotion. It was as it it were a command more than a preposition.

'Yubin's eyes nearly pooped out of their sockets in surprise. "NO WAY." she stated in response. "I'm NOT letting you do that! I barely know you!"

"Well this is a way to get to know me more" Seunghyun smiled. "C'mon It's only an hour. Are you embarrassed?" He winked.

"Noooo~!" She let out a whine. "It's just creepy! being followed by a stranger."

"You're whining, does that mean you admit that I'm handsome?" Seunghyun's confidence level just shot up seeing her whine "and technically I'm not a stranger. We've met and talked before, also we attend the same school.

"UGH." Yubin was getting frustrated. "For the LAST time, I do not find you handsome in ANY way and that only makes you an acquaintance at the most."

"You suuure? it;s better than nothing" He leaned in closer

Yubin had enough. This conversation was going much longer than it should have. "What does he even want with me?" she shut her eyes to think. 

After a minute of thought she responded. "Fine." Seunghyun almost broke out into a huge smile at his success. "BUT, on a few conditions." she added.

"That being?" he asked curiously.

"Simple. Don't be a creep." She stated. 

"Easy, since I'm not one. Done, deal?" He extended his hand outwards.

"...Deal" She sighed, slapping his hand away and leaving her seat to get to class. 

"I'll get the details from you later~ by the way, I might need your number" He called out after her. Everything was going much better than expected.

Once she was out of sight, Seunghyun made a few small stretches.

"Operation "Get Closer" is a go ~ I just really need some questions answered...Don't disappoint me Yubin.." 

==========================

TBC

A/N: ahhh, so the 'Toobin' moments finally being ~ I know this was only one conversation, but it turned into a pretty long one e_o the events that happen afterwards will lead to the final stretch then grand finale :) please anticipate. I'm trying to speed up their relationship a bit more xD

Thanks for reading!