Soothing The Burn

Don't Try to Hide it.

 As the door to the "home" shut and "Yubin" had disappeared, Seunghyun stood there in confusion and shock. 

He took one glance of his surroundings. All the homes were in the same condition as Yubin's, some even worse. There was an eerie silence with only a few dim lights emitting from a couple houses. Trash bags and garbage littered the street. There was barely any grass and a weird smell tinted the air. 

This was definitely one of the worst neighbourhoods in town. He would have never thought that a girl like "Yubin" would be hiding something as big as living in this kind of neighbourhood. The living standards seemed as those of someone living in poverty. 

Seunghyun rubbed his eyes hoping this was all an illusion. "aishh... Why did I even follow her in the first place...coming here just ruined my day." 

Seunghyun turned around and walked away almost nonchalantly "I should just forget about all this, including her. People living in this area must mean no good..." Seunghyun sighs "I've just been acting crazy all day." 

Seunghyun exited the neighbourhood, it's as if he just broke into the new world and escaped the depths of darkness. He pulls out a cigarette, lights it with fire, and takes a smoke. (I thought I would add in smoking for his 'breaking heart bad boy ' look) 

He releases another puff of smoke and sighs, "ahhh... Nothing beats smoking when it cones to relieving stress..." 

-----"Yubin" household 

Yubin walks into the eerie home and flicks on a light. The house inside was not as bad as the outside, but still seemed in tatters compared to houses in the higher neighbourhoods. With barely any furniture and only a few pictures hung up on the wall, the house was pretty empty and unusually quiet. 

Yubin walked into the kitchen and began boiling some hot water to makes cup of tea. "Why is it so quiet??" Yubin pauses for a moment.  "Ahh, it's because he is not here today..."

The silence is broken as a wailing sound echos through the home. Yubin calmly  stands up and walks towards the steaming pot of water. She turns off the stove and removes the pot.

She pours the hot water into the cup and places the kettle back on the stove.    Yubin blankly stares at the steam emitting from the cup and thinks back on what happened earlier on the school roof. 

"Heh, Mr.Handsome doesn't even know what he's getting himself into... Associating himself with someone like me." 

She takes a sip of the hot barely tea, "ahhish, hot,hot!!" she sticks out her tounge in an attempt to soothe the burn... 

TBC  

A/N: I'M SO SORRY for taking FOREVER to update and when I finally update it's a super short one ): I just wanted to update the story for you guys as soon as possible. I got caught up in some things and have to prepare for something so I left this chapter incomplete for quite some time ): You learn a few new things in this chapter though ^^; I will try posting up a longer update for chapter 4 (I'll start working on it now~) Thanks for reading, leave your comments :D