Operation: Get Closer

Don't Try to Hide it.

"It's killing me." 

"My curiosity is slowly killing me."

Ever since Seunghyun's recent discovery on his late night 'stalking' stroll, His curiosity has been getting to him more and more. 

"I have to know more about her, I don't know why, but I have to." Seunghyun laid in his bed with his face facing his blank ceiling. Unlike 'Yubin', Seunghyun lived in a rather average home with a sturdy build, no damages, and filled with simple decor. His room was pretty much empty except for his bed, desk, chair, and a few pieces of clothing and books thrown on the floor here and there. 

Seunghyun laid the back on his hand against his forehead and slighly over his eyes as if trying to block out the sun's rays. This whole time Seunghyun has been complaining about whiny girls, a boring town, and an overall dull life. Ever since he encountered 'Yubin' on the school roof, his whole lie changed. 

She was a girl that had not immediately fallen for his irresitable charms, a girl that looked like she was going to kill him when he blocked her way, a girl that paid no attention to him at all. This was a first for him. This 'not so average guy' has finally met his 'not so average girl'.

Not saying that he was going to make her 'his' and make her fall for him...yet. But she was someone who Seunghyun definitely wanted to get closer with, but that was easier said than done.

"How the heck am I supposed to get closer to her? She's travels like a ghost and not to mention she has NO classes with me whatsoever." Seunghyun was geting frustrated. 

"It's not like I can just go up to her and ask about all the things I've seen, she's going to think I'm a creep that's been following her...(which seems kind of true, but it's NOT.)"

Ideas began bouncing back in forth in Seunghyun's mind as he was trying to set up a mental blue print.

OPERATION: GET CLOSER.

Step 1. Find her...

"The dingy school rooftop is a good start" Seunghyun laughed as he reminisced at the scene where they had their first encounter.

Step 2. attempt to become better acquainted  OR befriend the girl

"that's going to be a toughie." He said as he remembered the temper she had towards him over  a small bump, giving her the 'unapproachable' look.,

Step 3. If all else fails, turn on the charm ~

"piece of cake..." he trailed off. He was confident in his 'charming' abilities when it came to those annoying whiny girls in his class, but when he thought of 'Yubin' being a 'not so average girl' Seunghyun expected her to no be easily swayed especially when he remembered what she said to him on the roof ...

"Don't get ahead of yourself, I have no interest in anyone here, not even you Mr.Handsome."

"Well, at least she admitted I was handsome." Seunghyun laughed and rolled over in his bed as his eyes began to close. All this curiosity and thinking really worn him out. A quick image of 'Yubin's' doe like eyes flashed in his mind before he slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

=================================

The next day the plan was put into action. 

Seunghyun calmly stood up from his desk when class ended and looked towards a group of girls staring at him. 

Wanting to re-test his skills in order to sway 'Yubin' he thought of practicing on the girls in his class first. He looked directly at the girls with a stern face and without a warning broke into a fake smile and winked towards to girls.

The girls nearly fainted as Dongwoo walked into the class. 

Dongwoo was surprised at Seunghyun's irregular behaviour and almost cringed at Seunghyun's wink. "bleeeh, that's so weird seeing that coming from him" 

"Yo, Seunghyun!" Dongwoo waved towards Seunghyun as he was staring at the girl's reaction, almost satisfied with himself.

"Ah, Dongwoo, sup?" Seunghyun turned towards his best guy friend and nodded his head in response to his wave.

"What was that just now? it was gross, and out of character for you man." Dongwoo made a digusted face and curled his fingers to show his own reaction while cracking up.

"I know. I just wanted to see something, that's all." Seunghyun retured to his cool demeanor at the mention of 'out of character' reminding him of his 'cool and mysterious image'

"See girls nearly faint?" Dongwoo cocked his head in confusion.

"No you pabo. Just wanted to see their reaction" Seunghyun slowly knocked Dongwoo's head with his knuckles.

"What for? You already know those girls would fall head over heels for you in a heartbeat" Dongwoo began fixing his messed up hair from Seunghyun's knuckles.

Seunghyun glanced at the clock and realized that 15 minutes had already passed, He had to quickly find 'Yubin' beofre lunch was over for him to start his operation. All he had to do now was get rid of Dongwoo's questions.

"uhhhmmm.. nothing special." Seunghyun bluntly stated in his deep voice. "Look, I'll catch up with you later I gotta go ... somewhere..." He sighed. He was always horrible at making excuses. 

Seunghyun lightly patted Dongwoo's shoulder as he walked past him towards the door. 

Dongwoo just blankly held up his hand in parting as he watched Seunghyun walk out of the classroom.

"Was it just me, or did Seunghyun have a skip in his step?" His eyebrows knitted in thought "Something's definitely beginning to change in him and I think I know what it is.." He had already realized it a few days backs and he was pretty positive about his observations. 

"Kim Yoobin, you must be some girl to gain Seunghyun's interest." Dongwoo simply smirked and walked by the group of stil nearly passed out girls. He winked at them giving the final blow as they pretty much collapsed on the floor in shock. 

========================

TBC

A/N: hey guys! I know it's been FOREVER, I'm terribly sorry. I got lazy and school just started up. But since I don't want to leave everyone hanging, I deicided I will update every Friday/weekend. Unless something big pops up like a family get together or a big school assignments,test, exams ect.. 

It's time to get more 'Toobin' in this story! This chapter may seem short, but no worries, it's actually supposed ot be WAY longer, but I cut it short and it will be uploaded in a new chapter (double-release ;) I want to pace this story at a good pace, so after revealing some secrets of Yubin it was time for TOP to shine! 

I hope the story improves and everyone enjoys it ~ I will get the next chapter uploaded very soon ! 

(once again, playing around with writing style.. I might go back and edit my chapers after the releases.) Thanks for reading!