Just Who Are You?

Don't Try to Hide it.

A/N: sorry for the format constantly changing, I'm new to writting fics (as you can tell xD) and I'm still trying to get comfortable with a format  and writing style I enjoy. I will try keeping it consistent asap ~ anyways, Here is chapter four ! :)

==========================**

The next day at school Seunghyun sat at his desk in a daze. He paid no attention to all the girls staring at him and obviously was not paying attention to the teachers lecture. He was just simply sitting there. All he could do was think of what he experienced yesterday, he wanted to forget it all and move on thinking that this was all just some phase of infatuation he was encountering. 

He didn't want anything to do with a girl living in such a neighbourhood, it's a neighbourood that could give children nightmares. "Okay, it wasn't that bad..." Seunghyun admitted, "But it was still creepy..." 

Before he knew it, it was time for lunch and just as Seunghyun was about to get into his thoughts of 'Yubin' again, a sudden weight landed on his back. This sudden weight was none other than Dongwoo, his friend that pretty much sent him on that wild goose chase after naming and pointing out 'Yubin' in the hallway yesterday. 

"What do you want?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrow and partially whined. He was in no mood for talking at that moment (although that's pretty much all the time)

 "Ouuchh, that hurts bro, I took my time to visit you in class on my lunch and that's how you reply?" Dongwoo pouted his lips in false disappointment. 

"...Sorry?..." Seunghyun gave Dongwoo a blank expression. He was used to Dongwoo's weird antics by now, but it still caught him off guard sometimes. 

Dongwoo just laughed at Seunghyun's confused face. "Anywaaaays, How did it go yesterday, huh? " Dongwoo sent a wink flying towards Seunghyun.

Seunghyun was once again caught off guard. He simply brushed off the wink anD played dumb " What are you talking about?" 

"Don't "Whatareyoutalkingabout?" me, mister!" I'm obviously talking about you leaving one of your best buds in the halls after school to chase after Kim Yoobin! Dongwoo responded. 

Seunghyun realized the longer he denies Dongwoo, the more annoying he'll become. "Yeah, what about it?" Seunghyun responded cooly. 

"WEEEELLLLL, did you talk to her? get her number? hook up with her? give me the details!" Dongwoo's face was getting uncomfortably close to Seunghyun's face.

" FIRST. stay outta my bubble." Seunghyun pushed Dongwoo's face away from his, "and SECOND, nothing happened.... I lost sight of her" he lied. 

"oh." Dongwoo's mouth formed a small "O" shape as he didn't get the response he was hoping for.

"Well then, better luck next time man! I'm sure you'll run into her again eventually ~" He patted Seunghyun on the back and pranced away "I gotta go, See you later!" 

"It's not like I really want to see her again though...do I?" Seunghyun sat there with his face resting on his hand. "...and why is Dongwoo always so darn happy?!" this for some reason annoyed him even more then the "Yoobin" situation. 

===================

(A/N: Sorry if I switch between using "Yoobin" and "Yubin" )

At the end of the day, students filled the hallways trying to make their way home. The hallways were squished and it was hard to get anywhere efficiently. 

Yubin pushed her way through the crowd of people ignoring the hate thrown at her. "UGH. just let me pass!" The hallways were usually always crowded, but today Yubin just wanted to get home and rest. 

When Yubin finally made it to the clearing at the front of the schhol doors she bumped into a taller, sturdy figure. "Bwah!.. hey! just dont stand there!" Yubin exploded. She was really irritated which surprised even herself, she usually would never speak up towards someone. 

"Oh, sorry." was all the the sturdy figure said. "Yeah, you better be." whispered Yubin back. Boy, she was really mad today. 

She decided to look the person in eye to give him a better talking to, but when she looked up she was faced with the guy she met yesterday on the roof observing her. "Y-you..." was all she could utter from her shocked mouth. 

He didn't seem to notice her and just looked over her head towards something in the distance. " Is he mocking me?!" Yubin was apalled by his ignorance.

"how can he not notice me? at least make eye contact with the person you just blocked!" She was fuming by this point, no guy should ever ignore a lady and the usually composed Yubin, was about to flip a table. 

Before she could say anything or even hit him, The guy had averted her and walked away. 

Yubin stood there, turned towards the guy and was about to yell at the guy for his rudeness, but nothing came out of . She just stood there like a gaping fish. "aish!" Yubin cursed, she turned back around and stomped off.

"I'm in a really bad mood today" Yubin sighed. 

====================

Seunghyun hurried home. After his encounter with 'Yubin' he didn't know how to react and just ignored her. 

"That's what she gets for ignoring me yesterday.." Seunhyun scoffed and thought back to her reaction when he pretended to not notice her and looked over her head.

"She looked really pissed off..." He began feeling guilty, since it seemed as though her mood wasn't the best all day, but he quickly shook away the thoughts. "Why should I care about her feelings anyways? she's only trouble." 

Seunghyun continued strolling down the street, going who knows where. He didn't like being at home, he considered it being such a hassle with his parents constantly nagging him about doing better in school ect. So most of the time he did not get home until late at night. 

As the night got deeper, Seunghyun continued walking the streets like a homeless teenager. It was about 11 o'clock at night and he figured he might as well get home soon since he was running out of places to go. 

He continued walking, step by step and suddenly stopped. He looked up and realized he was in a creepy , familiar place.

"How did I end up back here?!"  Seunghyun looked up only to see himself back near 'Yubin's' house. 

Seunghyun placed his hands over his eyes. 

"Ahhh...I'm seriously going insane" The whole time he kept saying that he will forget about all this 'Yubin' craziness and move on, but he still ended up where he started. No progress. 

There were small lights emitting from the home which indicated that either 'Yubin' or someone was home. Although the house was creepy, the lights seemed to have made the house seem more welcoming and warm. 

Curiosity was slowly creeping up on Seunghyun again as his feet began moving on their own towards the house. 

The distance between Seunghyun and the house was getting the smaller with each step and for some reason the fear in Seunghyun began getting higher.

He stood in front of the house and saw through one of the windows.

"Okay, I'm even creeping myself out. I'm FULLY stalking this girl." Seunghyun felt disgusted with himself as he saw 'Yubin' through the window sitting down on a chair drinking her tea.

It looked like she lived by herself, simple decor and deserted looking. Seunghyun shook his head and turned around, he wanted ot get out of the area and not look back. He was ashamed at how creepy he was being, even though he had no intent of being here in the first place.

When he was a good distance away from the home, his ears began playing tricks on him. At least that's what he hoped.

Coming form the hom Seunghyun heard the cry of what seemed to be a child. A baby perhaps?

Seunghyun whipped back around and squinted his eyes to get a better look through the window again. His eyes became larger as he saw 'Yubin' bend over to pick up a young child and held it in her arms, trying to soothe the child.

"is that her kid?!" Seunghyun's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets as his jaw hit the ground (figure of speech lols) 

"Nonononononono...What am I thinking?!" Seunghyun began to relax.

"it's just her younger sibling. There's no way she could support a child at her age and live alone." Seunghyun face palmed himself and began to laugh.

"This is no time to be jumping to conclusions...unless she has a boyfriend or...husband?... NO. STOP IT SEUNGHYUN. " He was beginning to have a mental battle with himself. 

"I need another smoke" was all Seunghyun could say. His mind was going on the fritz and he needed another way to relax himself. 

He walked away and slightly turned back around for the last time. 

"Kim Yoobin, Just who are you?"

to be continued...

===========================

A/N: hahaha, getting a bit creepy and crazy right? no worries, everything will get better and make sense soon ~ Here is the longer chapter I said I would write up and I hope you guys enjoyed it ~ If you would like me to improve anything, just let me know ^^ 

P.S. if you would like me to change the font back to normal, just let me know, I've been experimenting a lot with this chapter ^^;