First Encounter

Don't Try to Hide it.

  Choi Seunghyun briskly walked into class with disinterest plastered on his face. "Che, why does class have to start so early" he complained to himself. Seunghyun hated attending class, but still reluctantly goes anyways, he would ditch but has no where to go since wandering aimlessly around his dead town would be even more of a waste of time. The town Seunghyun currently lives in has no idea what 'fun' is and it seems completely out of the question, all that surrounds him are run down neighbourhoods, old factories, and small shops here and there.  "It's either here or the school roof for 6 hours..." he sighs and begins walking to his seat. 

  As he takes his seat at the back of the class a common chill runs down his spine, "ahhh...and so it begins.." Seunghyun curses. The girls from both his class and even other classes begin to fill the room and whisper amongst themselves. Their eyes filled with lust,longing,admiration,love, and desperation burn into Seunghyun as he tries to ignore them. Every morning is the same routine, all he can hear is the voices of whiny highschool girls talking about his looks and crushes on him.

"Ahhhh, he's so handsome!"

"You think he'll go out with me if I ask?"

"Do you think he's single?"

"kyaaa~ he looked this way"

"His eyes make me melt..."

  Sometimes they become so loud and obnoxious that he can;t even think straight to himself. He thinks then smirks "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know...I've realized my looks and abilities to caputre a woman's heart a long time ago..."  The girls swoon when they notice his mysterious smirk, Seunghyun takes notice of their obvious reactions to something so small and decides to give them a little fanservice and smirks a second time, but this time directly at the crowd of girls. The girls nearly faint at the sight of him looking in their direction just as the teacher steps into class to begin the lesson. Seunghyun scoffs "heh, these girls are too much." 

  While the teacher begins his lesson on something Seunghyun could care less about, he begins to drown in his own thoughts staring out the window, 

"Life is a bore. There's nothing or anybody interesting in this lame town, how can a guy have some fun around here? ... should I get a girlfriend?" He doesn't know how he came to that conclusion but takes a look around his class. He figures if he can get himself a girl (which is no problem really) it might spice up his dull life. After one glance he shakes his head and goes back to thinking "There's no point, these girls don't interest me at all. Dating any one of them would just add another boring burden in my life, I would probably even forget I am dating someone..."

  Seunghyun admits that he may be somewhat 'cocky' but he isn't really that harsh. He believes all girls are precious and worthy...but just not all girls are precious to him. Then something occurs to Seunghyun, " A not so average guy like me needs to find a not so average girl to make him whole.." The way it sounded was really lame, but he didn't care 'cause it was true and he wouldn't settle for any less. 

  The lunch bell sounded and Seunghyun quickly stood up from his seat and sped off to his favourite spot in the school, the roof. Seunghyun was a man of little words when it came to talking outloud, while in his head was filled with his own constant jabber. He enjoyed hanging out with a few guy friends, but really preferrred being by himself. The school roof was a place no one bothers going to and is a place Seunghyun can think and breath clearly. 

  "Mmmmmhm, finally away from class and all those girls." Seunghyun takes a well needed stretch and turns the knob of the door that leads to the school's roof. Expecting to see the usual rust of the old fence that surrounds the roof and a view of one of the most run down neighbourhoods in town, where usually the poorest people live juts a few blocks away from the school. He opens the door halfway and is surprised as he is greeted by the firgure of a young lady standing just a few meters away from himstaring at what appears to be the run down neighbourhood. 

  Taken aback by the presence of another human being on 'his' roof he thinks to himself "What is she doing here? Who is she? Doesn't she have anythign better to do than hang around  on a dingy old roof?" he pauses and laighs, "heh, people would probably think the same about me."

  Seunghyun is broguht back into reality when a breeze blows by his face as he pays attention to the unknown lady in front of him and notices her features. She has darker, tanned skin, long brown hair, round brown eyes, one heck of a profile, and was a good amount shorter than him. She gave off a mysterious and strong willed feeling and was even pretty "just a bit!" Seunghyun adds on to his thoughts. He then realizes that he has been staring at the girls for a good 15 minutes and probably looks like a complete 'pabo'. Good thing she was too caught up in her own world to notice him just a few meters staring at her like a creep.

  He decides to leave her alone and begins to turn and walk away to go relax under a tree, or something like that for the rest of lunch.

  As turns his back and silently begins to take his first steps, a voice that was feminin, but deep and rather alluring catches his off guard and says "How long have you been standing there?" Seunghyun freezes and slowly looks back to see the unknown lady staring directly trying to make his apprently not so sneak escape.

  "Drats, looks like I was caught red-handed..." he mutters to himself as two round eyes silently stared back at his...

To be continued....  

A/N: heh, here is the first chapter ! I know it's pretty boring since I was more explaining the situation Seunghyun was in, but I hope it makes sense to you guys and that anticipate the next chapter where the twon finally meet ~ please excuse any of my grammarical errors, I wrote his rrather quickly.. :p  

thanks for reading ! hope you enjoyed ^^ 

feel free to leave comments & thoughts ! :)