Confusions

Welcome To the Family!

Side note, I've re-named Chin Ho to Seok.

Onew's POV

It's been a while since I've heard from Eummi. Things have been boring the past few days, as the company left us with a couple of days of vacation. I should really be doing something productive... Going out to eat or sightseeing while I have the time to, do things I've wanted to do but didn't have time to during all the practices.

Eh. 

I'm sleepy.

Ding-dong!

"NYAAAAAH, KEEEEEEY!" I whined as I curled my body backwards from the sofa. 

"Whaaaaat?" Kibum answered, annoyed.

"Get the dooooooor!"

"Why? I'm busy!"

"So am I..."

"What are you talking about? You're just laying there!"

I straightened up and squinted at Key. I whispered, "Exactly."

"Lazy bum..." he muttered and stepped towards the front door.

"I HEARD THAT!!!" I yelled.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!!!" he mocked.

I heard the door open as I closed my eyes again.

"Hi, Eummi!" Key said.

I didn't feel like opening my eyes, so I said, "Hiiiii..." towards her and flailed my arms to try to wave.

"Anyo, Dubu~!" her voice called.

She calls me dubu.

Aw.

"Who's this?" Key said as he shrieked with joy.

... What was that?

"Oh, that's Seok! Remember him?"

Her little-brother-kid or whatever-you-wanna-call it!?

I WANNA SEE HIM!

I stumbled to my feet and walked over to the door, where Key was already holding him.

"Oh, so now you stand up!" Key nagged.

"Shut up. Lemme hold him!" I replied. I reached my arms out and took Seok.

"Hey, there!" I cheerfully said to him.

"HI~!!!" Seok said. 

"He wanted to thank you for the meal. He really liked it," Eummi said.

"See? He wants to see me," Key whined and reached out to take Seok back.

"AH! NO! Too bad. He's staying with me," I averted him.

"So you didn't make the food?" Seok asked me.

"Oh, no," I answered.

I watched Seok as he looked down. What's he doing?

He grabs at my shirt and steadily climbs down.

... WHAT THE - WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Climbing back into Key's arms, we gazed at him with gaping mouths. 

Suddenly, Key started laughing, jumping, and pointing at me. "HAAAAAH! HE LOVES MEEEEEEE!"

"Yeah, yeah, SHUDDUP!" I exclaimed.

"OKAY I think it's best I take him back," Eummi suggested.

"So why are you here?" Key asked.

"Oh, I have a favor to ask you," she said.

ALL I ASK OF YOU.... ALL I ASK OF YOUUUUUU

"I need you to take care of Seok for a while."

"Why? Are you going somewhere, or?" I question.

"I'm looking for a place to stay, and it's kind of important, so it's kind of a hassle if I take Seok with everywhere I go. His parents are out of town, so I can't leave him at home. It's just for a few hours, is that alright?"

"Yeah, of course," Key accepts.

"Alright, I just fed him so all you have to do is keep him occupied. And he's not one of those gorilla-children so he won't cause you much trouble."

"Alright, good luck!" 

"Thanks, again," Eummi says. She waves goodbye to the three of us and heads out the door.

"Alright, so what do you wanna do, kiddo?" I ask Seok.

"I want food!" he exclaims.

"... Well, you already ate," Key confirms. "You're still hungry?"

"Yeah! Japchae! Japchae!" Seok energetically chants.

"So... I'm guessing you want japchae," I suppose.

The child vigorously nodds his head at my obvious statement. So Key starts to make the noodles as I play "airplane" with the kid.

It's a nice system we've got going on.

"By the way, where are the others?" I ask Key and set down Seok on the couch for a moment. Kibum's still in the kitchen, but I'm pretty positive he could still hear me.

"I think Jonghyun and Minho said they were going out somewhere, and Taemin's probably just sleeping."

"While he could be helping us take care of Seok... He's a lazy one."

"You forgot the fact that he doesn't know the fact that Seok's here at all."

"Oh... but he should be awake for times like these! Desperate times!"

"We're handling him well, though."

"Now, why don't you just slap me in the face?"

No response.

Suddenly he comes out of the kitchen, walks up to me, and says something.

"Okay."

My head snaps to the side as his palm slaps my cheek, enabling me to yelp.

"Ow! I MEANT THAT AS A JOKE!!

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't know."

"OF COURSE YOU KNEW! YOU'RE NOT THAT STUPID!"

"So you're calling me smart? I am pretty smart, aren't I?"

I breathe in a big breath of air as I prepare to counter his words, with a finger pointing to his face. 

"... Touché, my friend."

A contempt and satisfied smile appears on Key's face, which makes me twitch a bit. 

He's younger than me. And, and he's doing these things to me.

It isn't fair.

Ding-dong!

"You get it this time, pabo," Key orders as he confidently heads back into the kitchen.

"Wha-who are you calling pabo?!" I yell. 

"You."

"Well, why can't you answer it?"

"My hands are dirty."

"They were clean enough to slap me!"

"I know."

Ding-dong!

"See, you're keeping whoever it is at the door. Answer it."

I groan a sigh of aggravation as I unlock the door.

"Anyo!!!" an unfamiliar girl greets me.

Then embraces me.

"Uh... hello...!" I awkwardly greet back. "KIBUUUUM! Who is this???" I urgently whisper to Key.

"I'm your sister, silly!" the girl boldly announces.

"Pardon?" I furrow my brow.

Key rushes into the living room to see who I'm talking about.

"Uh... Hi, there... but could you explain why you're here?" he nicely asks.

"I'm here to say hello to my big brother!" she says.

"But - " I start.

"I heard about the girl that said was your sister," she begins to explain. "I knew you were my brother all along, but couldn't bring myself to tell you. I thought it might affect your career. And when I heard about that girl pretending to know you, I couldn't bear it any more. So... I'm your sister! Your real sister!"

I... I don't think this makes sense. But, she looks like Eummi. I might've confused her with Eummi, but it seemed like Eummi was more my sister than she was. Yet... it doesn't seem like she's lying.

"Here, I have picture of us!" She hands me a photograph of me, and my sister, playing together as we were toddlers. I... I had this picture in a photo album. I remember my parents making two copies... She must've had the other one... That's me, all right... But what about the girl?

I held the picture to the side of the girl's face. She grins a big smile, and it resembles. her. If she were lying... how did she get this picture?

So... Eummi was lying to me all this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. Guise. Guess what. Guise.

I updated!!!

 

I'm also slowly starting to rebuild my gif library because I'm too lazy to transport my old ones to my laptop

This. This is a happy week. Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas everybody! Finished it just for you guise.

 

And by the way, about the "all I ask of you" sidenote, Skrillex fans will know what I'm talking about.

And if you're one of them...

REJOICE! WOO!

So how's that for a cliffhanger? Huh? Huh?

No?

....

WHY AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU