The Diva's Thinking

Welcome To the Family!

Key's POV

Aigoo, what's taking that pabo so long? It's been more than a half hour! He's probably running off, pestering Sae Rin, isn't he? She hasn't seen her brother in years, can't he leave someone alone for a change? Man, it doesn't matter who it is, he'll get on everybody's nerves.

Jonghyun said, "I'm buying milk!" and just walked out the door.

We already have milk!

We've been in-stock with milk ever since we got super fans.

Man they can get anything for you.

No, I'm kidding. But I went shopping the other day and really did buy milk.

So I'm guessing Dino likes Sae Rin, finding a lame excuse to talk to her. Aish, he's so predictable.

And Sae - Eummi.... she's really nice. I feel like she's already a sister. I could sense a responsible part of her, when she made sure I didn't pack too much candy for her first cousin. Haha, she could be the real umma of SHINee!

Well, I know that's not much to base her off of... But first impressions count a lot, don't they?

Either way, I think we'd be good friends. Though I can't talk talk to her about clothes or anything, as I can with most girls... but our personalities are a bit similar. I think.

I'm guessing.

"I'm back!" Jonghyun's voice called out as I heard the door lock.

"Yah, you didn't bother Sae Rin, did you?" Minho asked.

I was supposed to say that.

"No. I got milk, see?" He held up a gallon with a smile.

"We already have milk," I say.

"Oh. Oh well." He goes in the kitchen to put away the milk.

"Did anything happen?" I ask.

"Well, Eummi left her notebook here so I just returned it to her," he explained as he came into the room again and plopped himself into a chair.

He's already calling her Eummi so comfortably, eh?

“Please, that can’t be it,” I commented. “Whenever you’re involved, there’s always something.”

“Nothing happened. I promise.”

“If you say so…”

Just then, a phone rings.

"It isn’t mine,” I say.

“Mine’s in my room, charging,” Minho sates.

“Mine’s on vibrate,” Jonghyun says. “Isn’t that Onew’s ringtone?”

I look over my shoulder. Yeah, it’s his on the kitchen counter. He didn’t bring it with him when he went to sleep…

“I’m not getting it,” Minho calls out.

“I just walked downstairs, to the store, and back up. I’ve done enough walking,” Jonghyun adds.

“Ugh… you lazy bums…” I mumble as I get to my feet and head to the phone.

“Yeobosaeyo?” I answer the call.

“Oh, Key?” a voice guesses.

“Yes, who is this?”

“Sae Rin.”

“Oh, you’re calling already? Did you want to talk to Onew? Or did you forget something again?”

“No, I wanted to speak with you.”

Wait... what? Why would...?

“Huh?”

 

Hellooooo~!

I was gonna write more after that and it's not as dramatic as you think but oh well xD I just wanted to get the update out. It's short, I know, but a little is better than nothing, right?

Urgh, I wanna apologize for how I have so many updates.

Seriously, I have 13 chapters and only 5 of them are real chapters.

That means I have 8 spam updates.

I'll try to stop, but... I have this thing. And it's, uh, it's called inner ADHD.

I have not actually been diagnosed with ADHD, but it seems like I have it. A lot.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a co-author, and so far, no takers.

C'mon, people.

So that's why I specified that I was looking for one in the title.

Also I want to mention I think I'll be releasing quite a few stories soon, even though I might not work on them for a long while, because I can barely keep this one updated. Although, I'll create the story just because, and I'll update it from time to time and maybe I'll hire another co-author, or if I actually get a co-author for this story, if they'd like, they can update that one, too. If they can't, I completely understand. But an EXOtic that has a knack for creepy stories will definitely be interested.

By the way, even though I already updated with this chapter, if you started your application continuing from the previous one, you're still welcome to submit that one as long as it's not similar to this one. And you can still continue from this one, if you'd like. Also, I'd like it if you'd message me if you're either planning on sending one in or working on the application, so I'd actually have something to look forward to, lolz.

My life is poop.

I've also asked for better names to replace "Chinhoe," and so far, no suggestions, either.

Do I need to put that in the title, too?

I hope not, cuz I'm not gonna do that.

I'm going to put it at the beginning of each chapter from now on. In fact...

 

LOOKING FOR SUBSTITUTE NAME FOR Chinhoe

Key's POV

Aigoo, what's taking that pabo so long? It's been more than a half hour! He's probably-

I'm kidding. But yeah, I'm going to do that for the rest of the chapters, now.

EDIT - Chin Hoe is replaced with Seok.

Anyways, I'd like to thank the new followers who aren't really new but have subscribed a while back and I've been meaning to thank them but have always been too lazy to or forgot to just because. Cuz really, I got 25 in four chapters. That's amazing!

Even though constantly adding unnecessary updates supported it by putting my story at the top of the "Last Updated" page continuously did have its advantages.

Ahem-ANYWAYS, thank you for the support, I'd like you to support my story by advertising it and recommending it, thank you for having faith in me, thank you for putting up with me, and thank you for being patient with me. I love you.

MWWAH! *kisskiss

Okay maybe that was a little too affectionate.

Oh well.

I'm kidding.

But no I really love each and every one of you in a sibling sort of way.

Thanks again and please be more interactive! Tell me my faults and rights, sign up for my co-author, and give me suggestions on the story itself and for Chinhoe's new name.

Saranghae!