UPDATE

Welcome To the Family!

Okay.

I'm planning on releasing the real next chapter next week or this week. I'm free right now, but I'm not sure if I can write it all in two days. But I'll do my best and hopefully it will come out the end of Sunday.

Maybe.

I have cross country on Monday till 4, band on Tuesday till 5, cross country on Wednesday until 4, trumpet lessons on Wednesday starting at 6, and band on Thursday until 5. So I only have weekends and Fridays to update chapters.

But I'll probably be playing Skyrim so I think I'm going to have to update every other week... sorry.

If I have enough time I'll post two if I can.

Bear with me, guise.

Speaking of your guise, thanks for all your support and your patience & hello to my new subscribers that I've been planning to thank but was either too lazy or forgot to add it to the end of the chapter and I hope you will enjoy my story very much.

I'm also still looking for a name for Sae Rin's little cousin.

Also considering hiring a co-author to update the weeks that I won't be updating.

Rules are:

  • never upload dirty scenes and/or pictures, even if you rate it M.
  • always send the story to me first before adding, so I can see if I like it.

That's it.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WRONG PICTURE

To apply message me on my wall and upload a short chapter on what you would put to continue the last. Minimum 5 paragraphs (not including dialogue), at least 5 dialogue lines. Proper grammar & spelling much appreciated, if not you might get the job if the story is good enough, but I'll have to proofread it when you send it to me, which will make that condition even more so important.

No one's gonna apply are they.

Nope.

STOP THAT NEGATIVE ME YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THIS CHAPTER

But this isn't a chapter.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT, UPDATE!

I'm not Update.

SHUT UP, YOU!

I'm not You.

GAHHH!

I'm not Ga-

DON'T YOU DARE