Possibly Good News

Welcome To the Family!

Marching band only has one more football game and that's homecoming in two weeks. Which doesn't make that much of a difference, just means I only have to stay at school for the whole day one more time this year. But that eans just symphonic band so I only have to worry about competitions.

Completely irrelevant, but come on. Is anything that comes out of my mouth relevant? 
Or. things I type?
Ah, forget it.

ALSO!

You guise really aren't getting the message that I need a co-author.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET IT IN YOU GUISE'S HEADS SHOULD SHOULD I POST AN AD ON THE FREEWAY

SRSLY

I love you all. I know you're busy. But so am I. So if you're up for even the slightest bit of writing, let me know. And make every effort to spread around this fanfic for some potential authors. You, I thank.

AND THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED

ILY

Also since this update isn't a TOTAL loss, I've included a small excerpt from the next chapter I'm gonna be starting on. It's not the beginning, but it will be in the next or the following chapter. Sure, it's short, but it's gonna leave you guise anticipating. 

I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sae Rin... Is she really telling the truth?" 

"No! I swear, she's lying! I really am - "

"But she has all the proof. Why... Just, don't... Don't come back again. Please."

"But - !" 

"Please!"

A feeling of rage traveled throughout my body and I attempted to ease my mind and calm down. The tension lessened in my arms, in my chest, and I gave up. I lowered my arms and exited the room, leaving unhappily, and leaving him unhappily. 

I don't like it.

I... I was so close to my dream.

But I didn't even start