Kwangmins Confession and Your first Fight

It's US against the WORLD {HIATUS}

~~

The next day you woke up early and quickly took a bath and wore your uniform. You took your bag and went to the kitchen and took some bread and went out the door. You walked all the way to school. Once you reached the school you saw Kwangmin already there with Youngmin. You went up to them and both of them smiled.

Youngmin- "Annyeong baby~!!"

Youngmin said and kissed your cheek. You smiled.

You- "Annyeong Oppa~."

Kwangmin- "MinSun~..did you bring it?"

You nodded and smiled widely.

You- "Of course I brought it!!"

Youngmin looked at the 2 of you confused.

Youngmin- "Bring what?"

You- "Oh! It's nothing Oppa. Come on Kwangmin we have to go!!"

Kwangmin- "Oh nae~!! Let's go!!"

Kwangmin said and took your hand as the both of you went in the school and left Youngmin alone.

Youngmin- "Yah! Where are you guys going?"

~~

The whole day you and Kwangmin were together. This made Youngmin really jealous. He would always see Kwangmin sitting next to you and you were always grabbing his hand. Youngmin was now in the library reading a book, he was sitting in his usual spot in the corner.

You- "Oppa~.."

Youngmin looked up and saw you smiling. He smiled back and returned back to his book. 

You- "Oppa. Have you seen Kwangmin?"

Youngmin's eyes furrowed as he looked at you.

Youngmin- "Do you think I look like I have seen Kwangmin?"

You were taken aback at his response, he never been like this to you. 

You- "Youngmin...I was just asking. Since he is your twin."

You said and sat down infront of him. He stood up and looked at you.

Youngmin- "Listen MinSun, if you really like Kwangmin why are you still here? Go find him or something. Hold hands and run away with him."

He said. Your eyes widen as you stand up.

You- "What do you mean Youngmin? I don't like Kwangmin. I only love--"

You were cut off by Youngmin.

Youngmin- "Love who? If you loved me, then why weren't you with me? Why didn't you spend recess time with me? Why weren't you holding my hand, keeping me safe from the kingkas?"

Youngmin said and got closer to you at every sentence. You stepped back as he got closer. Your back hit another shelf of books which made Youngmin stop. He looked down.

Youngmin- "Why weren't you there..when they bullied me."

You- "Youngmin..did they bully you again?"

Youngmin looked up and smiled.

Youngmin- "No. We were going around the school holding hands and selling cookies. Of course they bullied ME!"

He said in a yell. The librarian looked at Youngmin and made a 'shh' sound. Youngmin bowed his head and looked at you again. He scoffed and walked away.

You- "Youngmin~. Your misunderstanding this."

~~

You and Kwangmin were in the school garden. Sitting down on the grass feild. Kwangmin took out a small box which had couple rings inside. Kwangmin smiled as he opened the box and looked at the twinkling glimmer of the rings.

You- "Wow..those look pretty."

You cooed and Kwangmin smiled even wider.

Kwangmin- "Cost a fortune...but it was okay."

You- "Your so sweet~. Now let's practice on your confession. I'll act as MinAh and you stay here. Okay?"

Kwangmin nodded. You breathed in and walked slowly to him.

You- "Annyeong Kwangmin-ah! Wow..look at all this! Lights, candles and flowers. Whose getting married?"

You said in your best MinAh voice. Kwangmin chuckled at this side of you. Right at the same time Youngmin was passing by and he saw you and Kwangmin. He decided to eavesdrop.

Kwangmin- "No one is getting married. Like who would get married in a school?"

Kwangmin said and laughed. You laughed along but without the Minah's voice.

You- "Then..why you call me here Kwangmin-ah?"

Kwangmin kneeled down with on foot only. Youngmin's eyes widen as his mouth opened to the reality.

Kwangmin- "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Youngmin- "So it was true."

Youngmin said coming out of his hiding place. Kwangmin was shocked, he stood up and looked at Youngmin as you turned around.

Kwangmin- "What do you mean hyung?"

Youngmin- "You think I'm stupid don't you? You think I didn't see your little confession to MY MinSun!"

He yelled and looked at you.

Youngmin- "And to thought I was gonna forgive you for not spending time with me."

You- "Oppa Your misunderstanding things."

You said.

Youngmin- "Don't Oppa me. Good luck on your new relationship MinSun..and goodbye."

He said and walked away. Your eyes widen as you were about to run to him but Kwangmin pulled you back and hugged you. You burst into tears and Kwangmin patted your back.

~~

The school ended and you were at an abandoned classroom. You were sittng down in the corner with your legs brought up to your chest. You were sobbing softly thinking what Youngmin said.

You- "Is it really the end of us Oppa?"

You said in a whisper and looked at your couple ring as your voice echoed around the room. Meanwhile outside from the abandoned room. Youngmin was sitting on a banch near to the door of the room and looked down at his couple ring. (This is how your couple rings look like)

Youngmin- "MinSun..is this what we've become? Far apart from each other?"

While you and Youngmin were sad about the break-up. Kwangmin was in the garden being nervous.

MinAh- "Kwangmin-ah!!"

MinAh said which got Kwangmin's attention. His eyes looked up and saw MinAh. Kwangmin smiled as MinAh came closer to him and looked around the garden.

MinAh- "Wow...it's so beautiful!! Is someone getting married?"

Kwangmin's eyes widen. Even though you and MinAh were stepsisters both of you were like twins.

Kwangmin- "Hahaha..no~. No one's getting married."

MinAh- "Ohhh...so what's with all the lights, candles and flowers shaped as a heart for?"

MinAh said clueless. Kwangmin took out a small velvet box and kneeled down with one leg only. MinAh was shocked.

MinAh- "Kwangmin-ah~..what are you--"

Kwangmin- "Will you be my girlfriend MinAh?"

Kwangmin said cutting off her sentence. MinAh smiled as tears slowly formed in her eyes as she nodded rapidly.

MinAh- "Yes Kwangmin!!"

She said and hugged Kwangmin. Kwangmin smiled and hugged her tight. He broke the hug and put the ring on her finger and MinAh did the same thing.

Kwangmin- "So..I guess from now on..we are a couple! So..that means you have to call me Oppa."

MinAh nodded and smiled.

MinAh- "Nae Oppa~!! Oh..the Limo's here..see you tomorrow nae oppa?"

Kwangmin nodded but before MinAh left she looked at Kwangmin.

MinAh- "Oppa..have you seen Unnie?"

Kwangmin remembered your break up as his eyes widen.

Kwangmin- "Omo!! I forgot about her..let's find her nae!!'

MinAh who was confused decided to just follow Kwangmin.

~~~