JQT

It's US against the WORLD {HIATUS}

~~The next day~~

Usually you were woken up by Minah but today the maid woke you up. You smiled at her as she set the breakfest in front of you. You looked at the clock and it was 6:00, you smiled. 'I got time.' You thought and ate the food the maid gave you, you told her it tastes great.

After eating the food you took a bath in Minah's bathroom and wore your uniform that your maid brought from your room to Minah's room. After getting ready, you went to your room and took your bag and went out and went in your limosine.

The moment you got out of the limo Youngmin went straight to you and hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back, he was glad to see you again, he took your hand and walked you to your locker.

"I'm glad to see you again, you usually when you come to school one day for a whole month your don't come and then you come again.". Youngmin said while he was waiting for you to get your books.

"Hahahaha~..yeah~..but from now on I'm going to be at school everyday! Aren't you happy?". You smiled and took his hand again.

"Really!?! Of course I'm happy!! I couldn't be more happier!! Come on let's go to class.". Youngmin said and the 2 of you walked to class together.

~~At class~~

When the 2 of you reached the class, the boys in your class were whistling and winking at you while the girls were smiling and giving you sweet smiles. Youngmin to his seat behind you and you took your seat infront of him. The teacher came in with 3 new students. You couldn't belive your eyes, they were your 3 bestest friends and when they saw you their eyes sparkled and they gave you a wave. You smiled and gave them a wave back. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you looked back, it was Youngmin.

"You know them?". You nodded and smiled.

"They are my bestest friends, their dad's also own famous and rich companies, we're called the JQT.". He nodded  and he wanted to ask what JQT meant but he was cut off when the teacher told your friends to introduce themselves.

"Hi My name is Park MinJung.". MinJung said.

"Hi My name is Park GaJin.". GaJin said.

"Hi My name is Lee JiEun.". JiEun said.

"And we are the JQT!". They said in unision. The whole class clapped but was stopped when GaJin raised her hand.

"But there is one more girl in this JQT. She is...Joo Minsun!". She said and told you to stand up. You did what she told you to do and the whole class clapped as you stood up.

"Why are you called JQT?". a girl said. JiEun smiled.

"Well, me and the others are daughter's of very famous and rich dad's and our dad's own a the company, we met in a meeting and they people called us JQT beacause all of are names have the letter 'J' and 'QT' stands for 'Quality and Quartet'.". She said and the whole class clapped.

"Thank you JQT, since the 3 of you are friends with our Minsun, you may sit with her.". They nodded and the whole class arranged 4 seats in the fron for the 4 of you.

The 4 of you sat down and the class started.

~~Recess~~

It was recess time and your friends wanted you to show them around the school but you told them you couldn't and they asked why and of course you told them you wanted to be with your boyfriend. They ooed about your boyfriend and asked you if they could see him and of course you nodded. You told them you could see him at the rooftop of the school because he was waiting for you there, they nodded and took their bags ad went to their locker first while you directly went to the rooftop.

You opened the door of the rooftop and went in, looking for Youngmin. When you found him, he was reading a book while eating his food. You smiled and came coser to him.

"Hi Oppa~.". Youngmin smiled and put his book down.

"Hi Baby~.". He said and kissed your forhead.

"Oppa, is it ok if my friends want to see you?". You asked him, hoping he doesn't mind.

"Well...alright..as long as they don't make fun of me..". He said.

"Of course they won't Oppa~. They respect people..just like me, and most of all they have boyfriends too that are not from famous companies or rich families.". He smiled and nodded.

Then the door of the rooftop opened with a loud bang and 6 people came out. They were MinJung, GaJin, JiEun, Jeongmin, Minwoo and Hyunseong. You weren't suprised to see your friends but you were suprised to see Youngmin's friends with them.

"Uhhh..why are Jeongmin, Minwoo and Hyunseong here?". You asked them as they came closer to the 2 of you.

"They are our boyfriends!". MinJung said.

"WHAT!?!?!". You and Youngmin said in unsion.

"Well, Jeongmin is MinJung's Boyfriend, Hyunseong is JiEun's Boyfriend and MinWoo is my Boyfriend.". GaJin said while kissing Minwoo's cheek.

"Wow..I never knew that..and why did you hide it from me!! You guys are meanies!!". You said and pouted. They laughed and sat down beside you and Youngmin.

"So this is your Boyfriend..nice to meet you.". MinJung said and shaked Youngmin's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, my name is Youngmin, Jo Youngmin and I am MinSun's Boyfriend.". He introduced himself.". He said while smiling, he looked at you and whispered. "They're nice.".

"Told you so.". You said and smirked.

The whole day the 8 of you talked about each other and became Youngmin became good friends with them.