Future planned

It's US against the WORLD {HIATUS}

~~The next day~~

You and your dad was arguing about school, at least it wasn't an agrue about Youngmin again. You were trying to make your dad understand why you needed to go to school, but he knew you too well.

"Daddy please! I want to be normal, for once...i don't want to be stuck in this house. The only thing that's best for me is to be a normal girl! At least let me go to school. Please daddy!". You said and begged him while crying a little. Your dad sighed.

"Alright..but only school..ok? No more than that, your not like the others..your special and so is Minah. You 2 are the perfect daughters, so don't change that. Got it?". You nodded and hugged him he smiled and hugged you back.

"Thanks daddy, your the best dad ever..i don't why mommy would ever leave you.". You said as you smiled. Your dad froze when you said that but still he smiled. You let go of the hug.

"Now hurry up and change..you have another buisness work. But it's only you and L. Joe, since Minah is not your real sister.". You nodded and went upstairs to your room.

You went to your closet to look for some decent clothes to wear, you opened your wardrobe and searched for the perfect clothes. You had to try on different clothes until you found the perfect one to wear. After 10 minutes of trying on clothes, you finally found one that was perfect.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked beautiful, you looked pretty, you looked cute, you looked....absolutely perfect. You sighed and smiled and sat on your bed and looked around your room. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Daddy had given me everything that any girl would want..and i'm so happy, I would never leave him..but why would mommy leave him?". You said and looked at the clock 12:00, you quickly put on your heels and took your bag as you went downstairs.

 

L.Joe and your dad were already in the limo, you went out and went inside the limo. Your dad told the driver to drive and he did. You looked at your brother he was drinking, you took his cup, he looked at you and you gave him a death glare. He sighed.

"What? I can't drink?". He asked.

"No you can't! We're still in high school! And your peverted when you're drunk.". You said.

"ert? What kind of ertness?". He asked and scooted closer to you.

"You wanted to put in me in bed..and you know what means. Also, you flipped the maids skirt.". You said as his mouth dropped.

"I do that?". You nodded. "I'm so...so...erted!". You looked at him with a serious look.

"Ya think?". You said.

After a couple of minutes, the limo stopped in front of a large and tall building. You got out first and went in the building, after that L.Joe went out and so did your dad. Once all of you got in your dad talked to a man that was wearing formal clothes and he smiled when he looked at you, he came closer to you and held your hand to shake it.

"So your the famous MinSun, your dad talks alot about your future of becoming just like him!". You looked at your dad as he gave you an innocent look and started whistling while not staring at you.

"Oh did he? Hahahaha, we will see.". You said. The man nodded and took the 3 of you to the meeting place.

~~After 3 hours~~

You walked out angrily from the building, L.Joe was calming you down. Your dad was still explaining to you.

"How could you daddy?! You know that this is my life, my rules!". You said as you went in the limo. L.Joe followed behind and so did your dad.

"I know that..but i didn't want you to make a mistake in your life honey.".

"Mistake!?! I would never make a mistake if you just set me free!". You yelled as the driver started driving.

"Set you free?! What are you, you're not a normal girl, your special!".

"Well I don't want to be special! I want to be normal.".

"We have already gone through this..only school and that's it!". The driver stopped as you went out and went upstairs and your father and brother went in the house.

"YOU'RE RUINNING MY LIFE!!". You yelled and slammed the door close. Right after that all the maids and servants looked at your dad and Minah went out from her room and looked at your dad.

"What are you looking at?! Get back to work!". Your dad yelled at the maids and servants and went in his office. Minah went to L.Joe and asked him what was wrong and he told everything. 

~~At night~~

You wouldn't come out for dinner and your maids did their best to make you come out but you wouldn't budge. It was 10:30 and you couldn't sleep, you couldn't call Youngmin at this time because he is already asleep. You sat up and took your winnie-the-pooh doll and went to Minah's room.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in.". She said and you came in, she sat up. "Unnie..what's wrong?".

"I can't sleep..can I sleep with you?". She nodded as you went closer to her bed and laid down beside her.

"You know what? I feel like i'm the unnie right now.". The both of you chuckled. "You know..daddy was doing what's best for you."

"I know..but he just can't ruin it like that~...it's not fair.". You said and pouted. Your sister nodded.

"Hurry get some sleep, i heard you're going to school tomorrow.". She said. You nodded and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi Hi Hi! Lot's of drama!! Hahahaha..I hope you guys liked it...i did my best!!

High school is such a burden for me..so sorry if i update slow... mianhae~.

But i will try my best to update!!!

Thanks!!