Sneaking out for a date Part 1

It's US against the WORLD {HIATUS}

~~Dismissal Time~~

It was dismissal time and you went to your locker to put your books away, your friends already left, when you were about to close your locker and walk away, Youngmin stopped you. You were suprised to see him but you were also glad to see him, you haven't seen him for 3 hours and you missed him.

"Oppa~! What are you doing?". You said holding onto your bag.

"Well I want to ask you if you're free tomorrow night?". You thought for a while and nodded.

"I'm free~! Why are you asking Oppa~?". You asked tilting your head to the side a little.

"Well I want to ask you on a date.". He said while smiling at you. You thought for a while, your dad won't let you go on a date with Youngmin because both of them don't get along. You sighed.

"Sure I would come~!". He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Thanks Babe~! See you tomorrow and tomorrow night!". He said as he left and waved at you. You nodded and waved back.

You went to the school's gate and waited for your limo to come and pick you up. After 5 minutes, your limo finally came and you went inside and the driver started driving.

~~At Home~~

When the car stopped, you went out and went in your mansion. Like always the maids greeted you and you smiled and greeted them back. You went up to your room and changed your clothes, you laid down on your bed and decided to text your closes friend GaJin. You took your phone and clicked on GaJin's name.

(Text:)

You-  GaJin Unnie~!!

GaJinnie- Nae DongSaengie~!!

You- Unnie~..Youngmin asked me to go on a date with him.

Gajinnie- Really? Then go!!

You- Unnie..did you forget about my dad?

Gajinnie- Oh right~.

You- What should I do?

Gajinnie- Well if you really want to go on this date, you have to do the best you can to go to your date!!

You- But how?

Gajinnie- When is your date?

You- Tomorrow night.

Gajinnie- Ok..then i don't know but you can try sneaking out~. But don't tell anyone that this was what i told you to do alright!

You- Yes Unnie~.

Gajinnie- Good~..GTG bye~!!

You- Bye Unnie~.

(Text Ended)

After texting you thought about sneaking out and noticed that it was a great idea. You had to let Minah on this plan so she could make excuses for not letting anyboby go in your room tomorrow. You decided to just tell Minah tomorrow. You sat up and called your maid telling her to just bring the food up to your room because you didn't want to see your dad, she understood and told you the food will be right there in 25 minutes. You decided to wash up, eat, do your homework and then sleep. You went to the bathroom and took a shower, when you were done you wore your pajamas and ate the food that was out on your bed.

After eating you did your homework and went to sleep, you dreamt about your date with Youngmin, it was going smoothly but your dad saw you and he told the guards to kill Youngmin. You kept shouting and shouting, you woke up and saw L.Joe and Minah holding onto you. 

"Are you ok Unnie? You were screaming.". Minah said sounding worried.

"Yeah~. You were like 'No! No! Stop!! Don't kill him!!!'. Who was him?". You didn't want to let L.Joe know who him is so you just told him that you also don't know because it was a random dream. He nodded and decided to just go to sleep. Minah did the same.

You kept thinking about the dream you had.

"Ani..It's just a dream". You said and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hello!! 

BoyfriendForever17 here!!! How was this chapter? Was it good? Nice? Average? Bad?
I hopw it was AWSOME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well I hope you guys like this chapter!!