A memory to remember

It's US against the WORLD {HIATUS}

*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚゚

Youngmin took you to many places, he started off by walking around the park with you. Then he bought you ice cream and took you to the arcade to play some games. After the arcade the 2 of you watched a movie, it was a scary movie, Youngmin's favorite. You didn't have prbolems watching scary movies, it's just the sound and the eerie noises. When the girl was about to open a door, you were really freaked out and you quickly held onto Youngmin's arm. Youngmin looked at you and chuckled as he kissed your forehead.

Youngmin- "Are you ok baby?" He asked. You sat up and looked at him in the eyes.

You- "I'm scared Oppa~." You said while pouting a little.

Youngmin- "Why are you scared for? You have me." He said while smirking and showing his muscles.

You- "Oppa! People are looking..Aish.." You said as you pulled his hands down. He chuckled and hugged you close.

Youngmin- "Just don't be scared..ok..I'm always there for you." You smiled at what he said and snuggled closer to his body.

After what seems like forever, the movie finally ended and the both of you went out of the cinema and was greeted by the night air. You breathed in and out slowly letting the air go in and out of your body. Youngmin chuckled and went closer to you and back-hug you.

Youngmin- "Watcha doin' baby?"

You- "I'm just letting the fresh air get in me." You said as you smiled and blushed alittle because of Youngmin's back hug.

Youngmin nodded and looked at his watch as he let go of the back-hug. You turned around and he looked at you with a frown.

Youngmin- "It's time for you to go home..I didn't want this to end fast."

You- "It's ok Oppa..we will see each other again at school..promise."

Youngmin nodded and smiled and he took you home.

~~

When the 2 of you reached home, you turned around and looked at Youngmin's face. He was looking at you too. The 2 of you leaned in closer until your lips touched. The 2 of shared a passionte kiss, but eventually it had to be broken. You broke apart and kissed his cheeks and waved at him after going inside the gate slowly.

You- "Bye Oppa! See you tomorrow!"

Youngmin- "Bye baby! Sure I will see you tomorrow!"

You smiled and closed the gate and went in the house slowly and didn't make a sound until you reached to your room. You plopped down on your bed and smiled widely.

You- "Our first date.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hello...it's me!!

Sorry if this chapter was little and it was not what it expected to be..

But I promise I would make it better on the 2nd date.. :)

Please Subscribe and Comment....