Sneaking out for a date Part 2

It's US against the WORLD {HIATUS}

~~The Next Day~~

This day was different, different then any other days. You were at your house still thinking about the dream you had. You decided to just forget about it and go to school, you were 30 minutes late but it was ok because your father's friend own the school and you could be late all you want and you wouldn't be scolded. You took a shower and wore your uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfest. You and your dad were still fighting so you didn't look at your dad the whole morning. When you got in your limo your phone rang, you looked at the caller I.D and it was Youngmin. 

(Conversation on the phone:)

"Annyeong Youngmin Oppa!".

"MinSun! Where are you? Why are you late?"

"Hehehehe. Mianhae Oppa~, I was busy.".

"Ohhh..I thought something bad happened to you!".

"Nothing bad can happen to me Oppa~."

"Yeah~be carefull, I will be waiting at the garden after Physics class."

"Sure~! Bye Oppa~."

"By baby.".

(Conversation Ended:)

You sighed as the limo stopped in front of the school. The driver opened the door and you went out of the limo. You thanked the driver as he bowed and drove away. You went in the school and you waited for Youngmin at the garden. First period already started but you didn't feel like going to class. You sat under a tree blossom, you loves sitting there. Actually Youngmin first confessed his love under that tree and there was a carve on it saying; 'JY+JM= <3'. You smiled as you touched the craving. You put your bag beside you and pulled out a book and read it to pass the time.

~45 minutes~~

You fell asleep and didn't notice Youngmin standing right infront of you. He chuckled at the sight of you sleeping he thought you were so cute when you were like this so he took out his phone and took a picture of it and when he looked at the picture right on top of your head was the craving that the 2 of you made, he smiled and kneeled down so he was right about your size. He poked your cheek causing to sit straight in shock to only find Youngmin laughing hard. You pouted at the sight and crossed your arms. He saw your reaction and stopped laughing but still chuckling a little.

"Awwww..my baby is pouting.".

"Aish Oppa~. I'm not a baby!". You said and looked the other way. He sighed and sat beside you. 

"You know I was kidding right?". He said as he pinched your nose. You looked the other way again and gave him the silent treatment.

"Ohhh..so you're trying to avoid me?". He said but you gave him no response. "So that's how it is.". He said and smirked knowing your weak spot he tickled your waist causing you fall and laugh so hard as he got on top of you and began tickling you non-stop.

"Hahahahaha Oppa! Stop!!! Hahahahahaha!!". He shook his head

"Not until you say please and stop giving me the silent treatment.". He said and continued his tickling.

"Hahahahahaha! Ok ok ok! Stop!! Please Oppa~!". You said and pouted a little as he smiled and got off of you and stopped tickling you.

"So again, why were you late?". You sighed and sat up and looked at him.

"I told you. I was busy.". He raised and eyebrow.

"Busy of what?". He asked coming closer to you.

"Busy thinking about you?". You said as you moved back a little.

"About me? What for?".

"Well about our date, I don't want my dad to know and also I don't want anything to go wrong.". You sighed.

"It will be ok. Just wait, nothing can go wrong." He said as he kissed your temple and you smiled a little. Youngmin stands up and helds your hand and pulls you up, the 2 of you walk to the cafeteria hand-in-hand.

~~Dismissal~~

You were in your limo comming home from school. Youngmin went home before you because he said he wanted the date to be perfect, so romanitc isn't he? The limo dropped you off at your house as you went out and went inside your house your dad was infront if you, he gave you a box and walked away. You looked at it and went up to your room to open it. Your eyes widen as you gasped. It was a necklace and a new Phone.

You gasped and held the new phone, then you took the necklace in your hands, it was the same necklace in Boys Over Flowers. You smiled and there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!". The door opened and your dad came in.

"I bought that because I want to say that I'm sorry.". He said and sat down beside you. "That necklace I got from the director of Boys Over Flowers and he gave it to me. So I decided to give it to you.".

"Thanks dad. I know you're sorry, but this is my life dad. I get to be what I want to be and no one can get in my way.". He nodded.

"I know I pushed you too much. I'm so sorry. You don't need to be like me, be who you want to be.". He said as you smiled and hugged him. "Tomorrow I'm going on a buisness trip and L.Joe will be in charge. Oh and your school is having a 1 month break to go camping if you want to go you can go but bring at least 1 bodyguard." You smiled and thanked him as he went out the door of your room.

You put the gift on your table and looked at the clock. It was 5:00. You went to the bathroom to take a shower and you went to your closet to look for some decent clothes to wear.

You looked at the 2 colors, purple or white? You thought for about 5 minutes and finally picked the white one. You looked at the clock. 5:30. You looked out of your bedroom and into the hall and the lights were dark. You locked your room and went down the window. When you got down you called Youngmin using your old phone. You brought 2 phones with you.

(Conversation on the phone:)

"Hello baby?"

"Oppa~, I will wait for you at the park ok!".

"Ok baby. I will be right there.".

"Bye~." 

"Bye."

(Conversation ended)

You walked to the park that was not so far from your house. When you got there you had to wait for 5 minutes until Youngmin arrived. You looked at him from top to bottom, he was amazingly handsome!!!

"Hi baby!". But you didn't response, your mouth was left open. "What's wrong? Is it because of me?". You slowly nodded your head. "What about me?". You pointed to his clothes. "What about it?"

"You..look..so..". He raised and eyebrow.

"So.....". He said.

"HOT!". You said and smirked a little.

"Really? I save this outfit for special occasions and this is one special occasion.". He said and smirked to you. You nodded as he held his hand out. "Come on! Let's start this.....date.". He said. You nodded.

"KAJA!" The both of you said.