I promise you that I will never leave you

It's US against the WORLD {HIATUS}

~~In The Morning~~

The sun shined and it's rays were shone on the Mansion. Where a father, 2 daughters and 1 son lived with all it's fortunes and goods.

~Inside The Mansion~

"YAH~! Unnie wake up~!!". Minah said as she was in your room, trying to wake you up and each time she tried she failed. "Aish~! Unnie..come one..wake up~. Please.". You opened one eye to see Minah pouting. You sighed as you woke up.

"Fine~! There happy?!". Minah smiled and nodded. You looked at the clock, 7:00?! "Yah!! Minah!! Why did you wake me up at 7:00?!?!". Minah pouted and crossed her arms.

"I woke you up at 7:00 because I didn't want you to be late for school.". You sighed and looked at her.

"Minah~..school? We haven't gone to school for days because of daddy.". Minah nodded and looked at her Unnie.

"I know that Unnie~. But daddy said that we can go to school today because there is no meeting!!". Your eyes widened and your lips formed a smile.

"What?! Really?! I get to see Youngmin!!". Minah nodded as you stood up and jumped around.

"Yay!! I get to see Youngmin, I get to see Youngmin!!". Minah stopped you from jumping around.

"Unnie!! If you want to see Youngmin so badly..THEN GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!". You nodded rapidly and went in your bathroom.

You quickly took a shower and got ready for school. You went out of your room and went downstairs, you saw your brother L. Joe already wearing his school uniform and he was scolding another maid. You sighed as you went to him.

"Aish~! L. Joe Oppa, stop fighting with the maid!!". L. Joe gave you a warming smile and then a death glare to the maid then walked away. You sighed and apologized to the maid.

"Madam MinSun, you and Minah are so different than the others. The 2 of you are more nicer.". You nodded and smiled then you thanked her and told her to just forget about the fight with L. Joe. She nodded and bowed then walked away.

You, L. Joe and Minah ate breakfest then went in your limosine and went to school.

The outside of the limo                                                                   Inside of the limo       

 

~At School~

As the limosine stopped in front of the school, a crowd of students surrounded it, guards went out and blocked the crowd of students as the 3 of you walked out of the limo, screams could be heard.

"Ahhhhh!! it's L. Joe!! He got more handsome!!". 

"Oh lookie there, MinSun got more hotter! Rawr!"

"Minah is my future wife."

You didn't pay much attention to these compliments because you were too busy looking for Youngmin, then you spotted him at his locker. You smiled widely and skipped to him. You wanted to suprise him. You tiptoed carefully to him and when you were close enough you attacked him with a back-hug. He froze in his spot but when he felt your hands, he knew who it was.

"MinSun, what are you doing? Hahaha.". You got off of him as he turned around and his eyes widen. "Woah~. You changed.". You nodded as you twirled around. He chuckled.

"I missed you Oppa~. Don't you miss me~?". He chuckled and nodded as he kissed your cheek.

"Of course I missed you babe~. What boyfriend would I be if i didn't?". You thought for awhile.

"You would be a bad one.". He nodded and took your hand.

The 2 of you walked around for awhile and talked about what had happened.

"So how was school when I wasn't here?". You asked curiosly as you held his hand and walked side-by-sde.

"Well~, school was boring without you~. Also, more bullies kept saying that you would break-up with me and I will live as a loner.". He said as he pouted and sighed. You stopped walking and held him back. "What's wrong babe~?". 

You held his chin and you stepped on your tippy toes as you kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and kissed you back. You missed everything that he has; his lips, kiss, hugs, hands and his love. He too missed you. You let go of the kiss and he smiled as you hugged him.

"Oppa~. I promise you that I will never leave you~. Ever.". He nodded and kissed your forehead.

"And so will I.". You smiled and hugged him more tighter.

~At Class~

The teacher smiled widey as she noticed that you had came back and she was happy as everyone else. The class started and the teacher teached maths, your favorite subject. You answered all of the questions correctly even though you weren't there when she teached the lesson. You were gifted with smartness, prettyness and also gifted with kindness. The class ended and it means it was time for recess, you packed your things and was about to go out but a group of boys blocked your way.

"Where are you going swetie?". You looked at them. 'Really? Sweetie?'. You thought and rolled your eyes.

"I'm going to see Youngmin, that's where I'm going.". The boys looked at each other and laughed.

"You mean that loner? Hahaha! Your better off with us baby.". Another guy said.

"You know what, you're right.". The guys smirked and got closer to you.

"Of course we're right baby.". You smiled.

"I'm better of with you guys.". Youngmin was passing by and heard what you said and he looked down. "In your dreams.". You said and walked away and went to Youngmin as he raised his head again and he was smiling and you smiled at him and kissed his cheek and held his hand and walked to the cafeteria.

"Dude~. We just got served. By a hot and y girl.". The other guy nodded.

"She can't hold onto the relationship too long. Remember? Her 'Daddy'?" The other guys nodded and high-fived each other as they laughed and walked out of the classroom.

~In The Cafeteria~

You were buying your food and so was Youngmin. When the 2 of you were done buying the food, the 2 of you took your seat in the private place where you and Youngmin always sit. The 2 of you sat down and began eating. Youngmin's other friends and  also sat down with you and so did your stepsister. 

"Oh MiSun, do you want to know something that Youngmin was doing when you weren't around?". You looked at DongHyun curiosly.

"What did he do when I was gone?". You asked curiosly.

"Well he bought this winne-the-pooh doll and named it MinSun..then he took that doll wherever he went. He even talked to the doll and kiss it.". You looked at Youngmin and his face was red as a tomato.

"Oppa~.". You said.

"What~? I missed you and I had to do something about it, so when you're not around I have my winnie-the-pooh.". He said as he smiled but you pouted.

"But I want to be your only one~.". You whined as he smiled and pinched your cheeks.

"You are my only one babe~. Why wouldn't you be?". You smiled and hugged him and continued eating.

After a few more talks and a few more eating recess was over and after a few more classes school was over.

~Dismissal Time~

You were putting your books back in your locker and you were waiting for your driver to pick you up. When Your driver was already in front of your school, you went in but something stopped you. Youngmin. You looked to your side and saw Youngmin running to you. You were about to go out.

"Madam MiSun, we have to go, leave the boy, Sir Joo will be mad if he sees you with him.". You nodded at the driver and looked at Youngmin. He was getting closer, you smiled and blew him a kiss and went in the car. Youngmin saw this and stopped running and saw your limo leave.

"Aish~! I'm to late!!". He said and stomped his feet on the ground. His friends saw him and came to him.

"What's wrong hyung?". Minwoo asked. Youngmin sighed and pointed at your limo. "Ohhhh...it's ok hyung, you will see her again.".

"I hope so.". Youngmin said and saw your limo disappearing.