Heechul's Demand

Crazy You

Kyuhyun find himself sitting nervously in Heechul kitchen as he waits his hyung to talk to him about something. Kyuhyun keep repeating in his head that this will be just a talk, to calm himself, but deep inside he knew it wouldn’t. Heechul never be the one in demand, most of the time when they met it was because Kyuhyun wants to meet him and it never at Heechul apartment.

Kyuhyun was on an ice cream parlor with Changmin, enjoying their little date when Heechul call him, at first he don’t want to answer the phone, but he know he can’t. Heechul words were short and sharp, “Meet me know at my apartment.” With that Heechul cut out the phone, leaving Kyuhyun with no choice.

Kyuhyun let out a heavy sigh, he’s slightly annoyed and nervous in the other hand. He has to leave Changmin, making a make sense lies to him and when he arrived at Heechul place, he was greet by the unpleasant Heechul. Kyuhyun didn’t know what kind of mistakes he made, he feel like he doing everything fine and don’t need any of this kind of talk.

“So, do you have something you need to tell me?” Heechul asked, sitting in the chair across Kyuhyun.

“Ehm…No?” Kyuhyun asked back in slight of confused tone.

“Really Kyuhyun?” Heechul start to raise his voice, just a little, “Like where you have been recently? What you do? With who?” Heechul give a pressure in his last word.

“I don’t think any of that really important, I just spent my time with some friends.” Kyuhyun mumble.

“Some friends?” Heechul sigh, “Do you think I didn’t see you three weeks ago in that France restaurant?”

Kyuhyun was shock, “Me and Changmin just have a dinner.” Kyuhyun answer while looking to his glass.

“Do you really think you can hide this kind of thing from me? Forever?”

“No hyung, I plan to tell you, but not know, it’s just…”

“Have you run a check on him? Heechul cut Kyuhyun words.

“What?! Hyung, he just a …”

“Have you checked him Kyuhyun?”

“No hyung,” Kyuhyun still don’t dare to look at Heechul, “I don’t think it’s necessary. I don’t tell him anything either.”

“Spit everything now!”

“But,”

“Now Kyuhyun! Every detail of it! We need to consider everything, especially since you haven’t done the background check on that boy.”

“What you mean everything? You don’t…” Kyuhyun can’t finish his sentence, Heechul demanding eyes was shutting him up. He then starts to tell Heechul everything he things is important, try to cut out any detail unless Heechul ask him.

Heechul massaging his temple when Kyuhyun finished his last word, “I think you need to leave him Kyuhyun, for both of you.” Heechul wait for a respond, but nothing. “I have told you many times about this, and every single of them you said you will.”

Kyuhyun still looking down didn’t dare to say a word. Heechul always be with him even before Siwon was gone, and now he always the one that protect him. He know that Heechul don’t have bad intention but he just can’t leave Changmin like that, he likes him so much, even he start to consider that he might love the taller boy.

“Kyunnie?” Heechul call him with his pet name and soften his voice, “Can I get a word from you?”

“Changmin is a nice man.” Kyuhyun whisper.

Heechul groan, “Please Kyunnie, please just leave him. I beg you.”

“But…” Kyuhyun is hesitant to continue when he heard Heechul just plead to him, Heechul never do that but he’s not willing to let go of Changmin either.

“Now I tell you one more time Kyuhyun, leave him!” Heechul start to raise his voice again.

“No…” Kyuhyun whispers. After that both of them stay quiet for a while.

Heechul sigh, “I’m running out of patient here, just promise me Kyunnie.”

“No!”

“For God shake Kyuhyun! How many times I should tell you that he will drag you in to troubles!

“No! He won’t! You know nothing!!! Nothing!” Kyuhyun scream and then start to collect his stuff and leaving Heechul alone.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Come back here right now or I’m going to ask Seunghyun myself to kill that boy!" Heechul scream.

Kyuhyun stunt in his way hearing what Heechul just said, “You won’t…”

“Try me Kyuhyun!”

Then Kyuhyun turn his way back to Heechul direction with his head down, “Why hyung? “Why you don’t like him that much?”

Heechul rise from his seat and approach Kyuhyun, cupping Kyuhyun face with both hand, “I don’t hate him or what. All I do is protecting you.” Heechul then hug Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun himself just stay stunt. “I just try my best to protect you, just like what I promised to Siwonnie.” Heechul whispers in Kyuhyun ear, “So if you still love Siwon or have a little respect for me,” Heechul let out a deep breath, “You better know what you should do.” With that, Heechul released his hug and heading to his room, “You can go.” Was all he said before slamming his door’s room hard, leaving Kyuhyun alone in the dining room with tears start to dripping down his pale cheeks.

He collapses to the floor, “Why?” he asked between his sobs. Kyuhyun didn’t understand why Heechul insist so much.

Kyuhyun don’t know how long he was crying on the floor, the next thing that bring him back from his own world is Hangeng voice, “Kyunnie? What’s wrong?” He asked with concern tone.

“Hangeng hyung…” with that Kyuhyun’s tears start to drip down his cheek again. Hangeng cooed him in his arm, hug him while rubbing his back slowly, “Shhhh, it’s okay, Chullie didn’t meant it like that.” Hangeng wait until Kyuhyun stop crying, after that he look in to the boy eyes, “Feels better? How about a cup of coffee?” He give Kyuhyun his warm smile.

“But Heechul hyung…”

“It’s okay, you need a company more than him for know. Come on.” Hangeng said while takes Kyuhyun hands and lead him leaving the apartment.

The next thing Kyuhyun know was he’s sitting in some nice not crowded café, holding his caramel macchiato with Hangeng sipping his mocha latte in front of him.

“So, mind to tell me what happen between you and Chullie?” Hangeng asked with smile in his face.

“Well, it wasn’t that much actually.” Kyuhyun smile to him, “I think you already know, I have a boyfriend now.” He is looking back to his drink, blushing. “And, Heechul hyung wants me to leave him.” With that words, Kyuhyun smile disappear completely. “But I don’t want to do it, I like him,, even though he do stupid things many times, he makes me happy.”

Hangeng only smile while looking at blushing boy in front of him. He always treats Kyuhyun like his own little brother and it’s kind of cute to see him talks about love but there is something he need to do about it. “You know Kyuhyun, I won’t asked you to leave him. I already saw how he can bring back the joy to your eyes.” Kyuhyun see him in some confused and curios look. “But I want you to give me full report about his information tonight, every single thing that has relation with him.”

“Does it really necessary hyung?”

“You want me to run a check on him by myself?” Hangeng asked back.

“No. I’ll do it.” Kyuhyun answered fast, he knows what Hangeng can do, torturing, that is what Hangeng call gathering information. Hangeng is one of the highest commands in the organization, first class assassins and all of sudden Kyuhyun can feel how dangerous his Hangeng hyung is.

“Good. And from now, you should do what I said if you want your precious Changmin breathing.” Hangeng said in cold tone.

“Hyung…?” Kyuhyun don’t understand, did his hyung just start black mailing him?

“Is that a yes? Or you rather choose Seunghyun to say hi to him?” Hangeng added, his voice as cold as ice. Kyuhyun mind was screaming in panic, he doesn’t know what to do. He can’t believe that his lovely Hangeng hyung said that kind of thing to him.

“Or I can do it by myself, since you are my lovely little brother. You know I still have some mercy compared to Seunghyun.” Hangeng said.

Tears start to falls again in Kyuhyun eyes, “Why hyung? I don’t understand.”

Hangeng stand and seat beside Kyuhyun, wiping his tears away with his fingers and then put it on Kyuhyun chin, made Kyuhyun looking at his eyes,

“Do you I really need a reason for that?”

______________________________________________________

Hi,, ^^~

Thank you for subscribing and reading this story.

I hope you guys like it and still put interest in it.

Soooooo, how was it? What you guys thinking?

Please let me know... I'm really need comment and feedback. So please give me some.

Btw, do you notice a hint of new character here? Hehe

See you soon *hugs*

XOXO