Nice to know you

Crazy You

 

 

In a hot near summer time, Changmin find himself on one of boring class. He looking away tends to look to the window, but his gaze stop on this so called nerd boy. The nerd boy was not paying any attention to the class either, he put all his concentration in his PSP. Changmin never knew he have such an interesting yet beautiful fellow in his class. Don’t blame him, he is the kinka of the school everybody always wondering around him, do everything for him and Changmin didn’t pay any attention for the unpopular student. But this nerd makes Changmin wonder, his pale white skin, his long lashes, his plump lips, his beautiful eyes that hide with the glasses, everything about thisnerd blown away Changmin mind. It made him want to touch it, feel it; even Changminhimself would admit that the nerd made him feel y.

“Mr. Shim, please come forward and solve the problem!” the teacher asked him as he know that Changmin did not paying any attention to the subject.

Changmin just curse under his breath and walk slowly, looking around on his way to the black board to find anybody that will give him a help, but none. So he just staring at the black board tries to figure out about the problems with no result. He knew that he going to get another detention for this. Changmin never be a stupid boy, he just too lazy to study and well, being a bad boy always cool right?

“Changmin-ah, you going to join us tonight right?” Yunho, one of his best friends asked.

“I'm not sure I can, I have a detention”

“Another detention?” a high pitch dolphin like voice pops in.

“Yes Junsu hyung that crazy Lee-songsaengnim made me” Changmin said annoyed

“See u guys later then” Changmin said goodbye to his friend and walk his detention class.

It surprises him that the class was not empty, that gorgeous nerd boy was there, playing his PSP as always.

The nerd look at him for a while then back to his game, while Changmin felt his heart skip a beat for unknown reason.

“Well Mr. Shim, you already here. So I will make it simple.” Lee-songsaengnim comes out of nowhere.

“I see your grade was decreasing from bad to worse, and I don't want to get to another problem from your father (Changmin father was a school committee chairman), so you going to have an extra study time and Mr. Cho will help you, its starts now.” after handling the schedule to Changmin, Lee-songsaengnim left the class, leave Changmin in a bit of confusion, why he left the class? Who is Mr. Cho anyway? Changmin can’t remember any of his math teacher name Mr. Cho.

“So you ready to start Shim?" a husky sweet caramel macchiato like voice come to Changmin ear.

He looks to the voice direction and find the gorgeous nerd boy smirking at him.

“So you are Mr. Cho? Changmin asked dumbfolded.

“How do you know my name?” another stupid question escapes from Changmin mouth.

“Everybody knew who Shim Changmin is” he said in dislike tone.

“So what is your name?”

“Cho Kyuhyun. Can we start now?”

“Since it just between us, can we just skip this?” Changmin smirk, he suddenly feels he can escape from this boring detention for the whole semester when the tutor is his own classmate.

“Sure, if that what you want, I just need to submit all the report to your father...” Kyuhyun not finish his words.

“Damn. Okay, let’s start then Kyuhyun.”

For the next hour Kyuhyun make Changmin do a basic math problems to check his ability and it is annoy Kyuhyun that Changmin didn't give any try to do it.

“Seriously Shim, what have you done in school time?”

“Hmm?? Hooking up, plays, basically I'm enjoying my life”

“Whatever Shim” Kyuhyun said while packing up his stuff.

“So we done?”

“I'm done, you still.have another hour with Mr. Lee.”

“Wait, that’s no fun, why not just you? Come on man.”

Kyuhyun did not reply and just walk away to the door. Being ignore, Changmin stand up and catch Kyuhyun wrist, “We can have fun after this right?” He gave his killer smile that make everybody else gave in.

“Not everybody has good lucky life like you Shim” Kyuhyun reply in cold tone and leave the class.

“No one rejects Shim Changmin.” Changmin smirk.