The works

Crazy You

Kyuhyun heading to the toilet and change his school uniform to a casual blazer and light blue jeans.

“You look cute like that Kyu.” Changmin wink his eyes while leaning to the door, preventing Kyuhyun to walk away.

“Get away from the door Shim”

“Why should I? Did you in hurry?”

“Yes I am” and Kyuhyun push Changmin aside and walk away

“Play hard to get, huh? I accept your challenge my cute Kyuhyunnie”

__________________________________________

Kyuhyun was rushing to his car, just when he start driving his phone was ringing. He look to the caller and groaned.

“Yes Hee...”

“Where the hell are you?!”

“School stuff caught me, I'll be there in 15 minutes. Just tell the cleaners to get ready.” Kyuhyun start to speed up his car.

“They freakily ready from 30 minutes ago!!! You better reach there fast or our target will be gone. Geez I've told you to leave the school. It does nothing for you”

“Just shut up hyung, I know what I do.” He closed his phone and throws it to passenger seat.

When he reaches his destination, Kyuhyun wear the ear piece and take the black bag from the back seat. He stuffed his key and cellphone to his pocket while try the connection.

“Hyung?”

“Why the hell I'm still hear you?” Heechul sarcastic voice was heard

Kyuhyun chuckle, “You love me no matter what.”

“Hell no, waits till I ask Hannie to blow your head”

Kyuhyun only smile hearings Heechul rambling about stuff. In the roof top of the building, he start to resemble his Winchester Magnum and after finished, he walk to the edge and aim for one of the windows of hotel across the road.

“No hard feeling Sir” and Kyuhyun pull the trigger.

“I'm done Hyung,, Don't forget to transfer the money to my Switzerland account, last time you send it to my Korean account” Kyuhyun mumbled in annoyed tone.

“Done kid. Are you going to stop by?”

“I don't think so. Hyung. Just let me know. If something needs to be done”

“I already sent it. See you crazy brat!”

Kyuhyun laughs, pack the sniper, put head set and walk away like nothing happen.

___________________________________

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

In the crowded canteen Changmin busily looking around

“What are you looking for?” Jaejoong ask him while lazily scooping his vanilla ice cream

“Some nerd”

“What?!” all of his four friend shout in shock

“Since when you care about somebody else?” Yunho curiously ask

“What you meant hyung? I always care to lots of people”

“So, which lucky nerd that caught our great Changmin heart?” Yoochun ask with teasing tone.

“Kyunnie”

“Who?”

“Cho Kyuhyun, I bet you don't know him. I just knew him yesterday also. And I'm not attrack to him hyung.”

“Ah,,that boy, he's really hard to approached isn't? But his face is really pretty, and his lip is...”Yoochun can't continue his words when a pair of chopstick land in his bare forehead.

“Auch,, that's hurt Su!!”

“Like I care, once again I heard you talking about other boy like that, its not chopstick you'll be meet”

“How can you know him Chunnie Hyung?”

“You underestimated my ability and knowledge kiddo.”

“So what do you know about him?” Changmin asked with curiosity.

“Not much, just like what I said before.” Yoochun said while peeking to Junsu, afraid that his lovely boyfriend will hit him with other things.

“He’s quite mysterious, not talking to anyone but had a perfect score in most of the subject.” Junsu said.

“Hey, how can you know him much better than me? Are you stalking him or something?” Yoochun asked in annoying tone.

“I’m studying with him sometimes, you know, real learning, not like you! If you want to know more about him, you can go to the roof top, he used to spend all his free time there, but hey!!!” Junsu shouts when Changmin suddenly run away leave his food.

“I think that Kyuhyunnie boy really caught our magnae heart.” Jaejong said while hugging Yunho, “Our boy is become a man!”

____________________________________

Kyuhyun lying lazily in the roof top, bellow the shades of higher building. Head phones in his ear, PSP in his left hand and his phone in his right hand. He just checks some of new jobs that Heechul sent to him. Some boring jobs, his thoughts, just need to pull the trigger of his beloved Winchester Magnum and everything done. Sometimes he wonders why he still does this job, it’s not fun anymore, and it didn’t thrill him like before.

Sounds of opened door distract Kyuhyun’s thoughts and he sees that annoying popular boy, smiling his sweet smile to him.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Kyuhyun ask while get up from his sleeping position.

“Why you sound so annoyed? Miss me Kyunnie?” Changmin wink

“What the hell.” Kyuhyun start walking to the door.

“Don’t play hard to get with me baby”

Changmin grabs Kyuhyun hands and pull him, trap him between wall and his body. Never have a good physics made Kyuhyun can’t struggle, he should admit that Changmin is way stronger than him.

Changmin still examine Kyuhyun features, the more he sees it, the more he fell for this angelic face. Changmin going to whisper something to Kyuhyun ears when he felt an ached in his left ribs.

“Auch!!!” Changmin scream, Kyuhyun just hit him with his PSP.

“What’s wrong with you? Why you hit me? It’s hurts!”

“Whatever Shim!! Just leave me alone.” Kyuhyun scream and leave.