Dinner

Crazy You

 

“Kyu?” Changmin called Kyuhyun, who now resting his head on Changmin shoulder. They’re in a roof top, it’s become their favorite place, to just seat there in silence, enjoying the breeze after they have their lunch together.

“Hmmm,,” Kyuhyun mumbled as he snugs his head, loud enough to let Changmin know he was listening to him. It’s been two week since they start to get close to each other, which Kyuhyun enjoyed it so much. Changmin can make him feels like he was 12 years old girl that have a first crush.

“How about we have dinner?” Changmin asked carefully while he hugs Kyuhyun back. Changmin is a bit nervous about asking Kyuhyun out since the smaller boy’s life outside the school looks like a secret stuff.

“It depends,” Kyuhyun mumbled as a smirk form in his lips.

“What you mean?” Changmin turn his head to face Kyuhyun while holds him closer.

“It depends on where you going to take me Minnie!” Kyuhyun laugh, “Just for you know, I’m not easy to please.”

“So, I take it as a yes?” Changmin asked in not really sure tone.

“Just tell me where and I meet you there.” Kyuhyun answer while laughing lightly.

“Really? What’s wrong with we go together? Why should I go separately with my boyfriend to our date?” Changmin asked abruptly while jokingly shake Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“I…I’m sorry, I don’t…, I” Changmin start to rambling when he see the shock in Kyuhyun face while the red shade start to appear on Kyuhyun cheeks.

They stay in awkward silence for couple of minutes before Changmin daring himself to close the gap between them, “Make me yours, Cho Kyuhyun. Make me yours,” Changmin said between their kiss. Changmin broke the kiss and cupped Kyuhyun’s face and looking to his eyes, “I love you”, and then he nervously waiting for an answer. Kyuhyun still stunt from what just happen and cutely blink his eyes in some confuse-shock look, but after that a smile starts to appear on his face. He hugs Changmin tightly while nodding his head. After another minutes passed while their hugs each other, Changmin laugh in relieve, “I’m sorry,”

“Why?” Kyuhyun ask with confused look.

“For not make a romantic and beautiful confession to you.”

“Don’t tease me.” Kyuhyun said while he punch Changmin stomach lightly, as he hug the taller boy to hide his red face.

“I’m not joking,” Changmin said while laughing, “Auch, that’s hurt Kyunnie!” as Kyuhyun punch Changmin again, Changmin just holds Kyuhyun tighter as both of them start to laugh.

“So, how was the dinner? Can we go together?”

“How can I go home if we go together Minnie?”

“I can walk you home.” Changmin smile,

“No, I like to go home by myself.” Kyuhyun said while he releasing himself from Changmin hugs.

Changmin can feel the hesistant in Kyuhyun words,”Okay, how about we go together and after that we drive back to school and you can go home with your car?” Changmin put an offer.

Kyuhyun smile start to bloom again, “That sounds good to me, thank you Minnie.” after that Kyuhyun kiss Changmin cheek and immediately stand and run to the door as the sound of bell heard.

“Yah! Wait for me you pabbo!!!” Changmin shout while smiling and start to catch Kyuhyun to their class.

_____________________________________________

That night, Changmin take Kyuhyun to one of the prestige restaurant in the city, Changmin need to thank his hyung for helping him today. After Kyuhyun said he’ll go to the dinner with him, Changmin asked Jaejoong and Yoochun (since both of them are romantic, high taste, high expense people) to prepare a dinner for him and Kyuhyun.

“Are you sure we going here?” Kyuhyun asked when they about to enter the restaurant.

“Aren’t you are the one that have a not easy to please taste?” Tease Changmin.

“Yah! At least if you tell me we going here, I can wear a suitable clothes, no wonder all of sudden you wear a suit.” Kyuhyun said in annoyance while looking at his reflection on the glass door. He’s wearing a black jeans with white tee cover by black shirt (that’s the only clothes he have in his car) while Changmin wear a semiformal suit. Kyuhyun doesn’t have any idea how and why Changmin wear those until they arrived at the restaurant.

“It’s okay babyKyu, you look great in that.” Changmin wink.

“Do it one more time and I’ll make you can’t wink forever.”

“I’m just joking, babyKyu.” Changmin laugh as he kisses Kyuhyun hands.

They sit near the window where they can see the city night view. The dinner was excellence, it was a French cuisine. They enjoying their time and as the musician start to play some romantic melody near them, the waiter bring the  Chateau Margaux, as Kyuhyun take the glass and smells the fragrance of the wine, “Thank you Minnie, it’s really a great night,”

“For you, my babyKyu.”

Kyuhyun laugh, “No, for us Minnie, cheers”

_________________________________________

Triiiing

Heechul just drop his knife as he sees something near the restaurant entrance.

“Chullie? What’s wrong?” Hangeng ask in confusion. He immediately looking to the direction Heecul eyes pinned and he can see what makes his fiancée shock. He can see Kyuhyun happily walks with a handsome boy.

“I tell him to stay away from that boy!” Heechul hissed in angry tone while we squeeze his napkin to channel his anger. He was about to stand when Hangeng hold his hand.

“What?!”

“Calm Chullie, have a sit.” Hangeng said in cool tone, “What are you gonna do?”

“I’m going to drag that boy out of here.”

“Let him be Chullie,”

Heechul already stand, “Chullie,” Hangeng repeat his word in stern tone.

“But…” Heechul mumble as he takes his seat back.

 

“Can you see Kyuhyun is happy right now? I won’t let you ruining their moment.” Hangeng asked Heechul while observing Kyuhyun and the boy, makes Heechul do the same too.

“It’s been a while.” Heechul said as he back to cut his foie gras.

“What you mean?”

“Kyuhyun already have interaction with that boy for more than four months. I already see it coming.”

“So? Why so angry about it?”

“I should prevent it when I could. Kyuhyun spacing out so much lately and he have tendency to come late, it just dangerous, for him, for all of us.” Heechul sigh.

 

“You just worry too much about him.”

“He’s just a boy, Gege! What if he stubbornly reveals his job or leaks some information? It just I don’t want him to get hurt, in any way.”

“You just love him too much Chullie. Look, when the last time we see Kyuhyun that happy? Aren’t you tired seeing Kyuhyun faking his smile for us in these two years?”

“But we promise Siwon to protect him.”

“Isn’t what Siwon really wished was that Kyuhyun can have a happy and normal life? Isn’t what happening over there is one of the happy moments in Kyuhyun life?” Hangeng asked again and pointed to Kyuhyun direction.

“But I still need to talk to him about this.” Heechul insist.

“Yes Chullie, we definitely going to talk to him about this, but not now, okay?” Hangeng asked in soft and lovely tone, “I want to have a romantic dinner with my fiancée, it’s been awhile since the last time we spent time together like this.” Heechul smile as Hangeng kisses his hand. He drop the topic right away but make a mental note that he going to talk to Kyuhyun and checking the boy out.

________________________________________________

Hello all! ^^~

To redeem the last chapter, I try to make a double up date.

Hope you guys like it.

Please leave some comment and feed back or anything.

I'll try to make another up date as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading and subscribing!!

Love you all... *hugs*