New Approach

Crazy You

It’s been a month from the rooftop accident, Changmin tried his best to talk to Kyuhyun but the latter keep avoiding and ignoring him. Changmin often went to roof top to see Kyuhyun, but he can’t find him. Seem like Kyuhyun go to other place that no one knew. Changmin try to gather information about him, but it was nothing unless his name, even his address was wrong, Changmin went to the address but the neighbor said Kyuhyun have moved for a long time and since he doesn’t have much friend, it’s really hard to gather any information about him. So what Changmin can do are only stalking him, heck he’s really bad at this, Kyuhyun was so fast leaving the class every day and Changmin fan club (or whatever they call themselves) always prevent him to get on Kyuhyun’s tail.

Now days Changmin enjoying his new hobby, looking/staring at Kyuhyun whenever he have a chances, most of it when they were in class. The more he observes Kyuhyun features the more he like it, it’s really like an angel in Changmin opinion. Kyuhyun voice as sweet as caramel macchiato, his gesture and his smile, everything about Kyuhyum just blow Changmin minds away. Changmin discovers that Kyuhyun have couple of habits, his craziness for game was the most oblivious one, the other is that he likes to make a paper crane with some message wrote in before, it always in colorful paper and he will keep it in some kind of jar. Changmin find it interesting but don’t have an opportunity to ask about it. And afternoon was Changmin favorite time, when he really can have some interaction with Kyuhyun, it’s never great most of it was only make Kyuhyun annoyed, heck it’s hard to keep the conversation going, but it always makes butterfly flies happily in Changmin stomach when Kyuhyun compliment him about how he done his math and his score or anything Kyuhyun said about him.

So just like another day Changmin is sitting happily in his empty class, waiting for his detention time where he can spend another hour with the cute nerd. When Kyuhyun come Changmin look at him and give him his million dollars smile.

“Why the hell are you smiling? Are you crazy or what?” Kyuhyun asked with annoyed tone like always but with a smirk in his kissable lips.

“Why you always annoyed?”

“I’m not annoyed.”

“You are, my sweet Kyuhyunnie.” Changmin said while caress Kyuhyun cheeks.

“Don’t touch me.” Kyuhyun said in darken voice that makes Changmin stunt.

“We better get start now, and for your information this will be the last one.”

“So detention is finished?”

“No, you’ll get it with I don’t care who.”

“Hey, it’s not funny, I want you.”

“Like I care! Open page 67 Shim!”

Changmin look at Kyuhyun one more time before opening the book while Kyuhyun just put his stoic face while looking outside. When they finish their session Kyuhyun immediately walk away from the class room, right in front of the door he stop.

“Stay away from me.” And without looking back he leaves the class.

Changmin was stunned, there’s some pain in his heart, undelightful feeling that he don’t like.

“What’s wrong with me?”

__________________________________

 

Junsu wave his hand when he sees Changmin walks in to the café. He takes his seat, order some drink, talks about some school stuff with his hyungs and start to spacing out.

“Ouch, that’s hurt Junsu hyung, why you like to hit people’s forehead nowdays?” Changmin asked while rubbing his red fork shape bruise in his forehead.

“You spacing out. What’s on your mind, Minnie?” Junsu said.

“Nothing” Changmin said rhetorically.

“Oh, come on Su, it’s not hard to guess that our magnae was thinking about that nerd. Seem like he really got Changminnie heart.” Yoochun said and wink to Changmin.

“What, what you guys talking about? I’m totally fine.”

“Sure, as fine as your red face now Minnie. So what can we do to help our beloved magnae?” Jaejoong grin.

“Really hyung I’m perfectly fine.”

“Oh, come on, how can a stay away from me is perfectly fine?” Yunho said with teasing tone.

“What?! Were you over hear my conversation? What’s wrong with all of you? I’m fine!” Changmin start to talk in high voice in annoyed.

“Calm down kiddo, we just curious, it’s like the first time you show interest in someone.” Yoochun paths Changmin shoulder.

“Just tell us how you feel now.” Jaejoong talks in motherly tone.

“How I feel? How many time I need to tell you guys that I’m fine.”

“Really? It’s so bad since I just talk to Kyuhyunnie a while ago” Junsu said like it’s nothing special, sipping his cappuccino while try to see Changmin reaction.

Just like they expected, Changmin right away turn his head to Junsu, “What have you talk? Did he tell you something about him? About me?”

“It just about some physics homeworks….”

“Ooh,,” Changmin said in disappoint tone.

“…and about that Shim…” Junsu didn’t finish his words in purpose, just to see what Changmin will say.

“What he said about me hyung? Hey, hyung, why you’re smiling like that?”

“Just joking Minnie, I didn’t met him, how can I met him while he was with you and I was here.” Junsu said why laughing.

“And you said you perfectly fine…” Yoochun said in tease, “Come on kiddo, and just admit that you like that nerd.”

“Come on Minnie, we are here to help.” Yunho said and smile.

“I…I don’t know.” Changmin finally give up, “It just I feels happy when I see him, heard his voice, touch him. But… I just don’t know, and today when he leaves without saying any words, it hurts.” Changmin said while looking to his cup.

“Well, now it’s official that you are in love! We are here to help you to get Kyuhyunnie heart!” Jaejoong said happily while Junsu clap his hand.

“What you mean with helping hyung?”

“Well, let’s make a strategy, it’s like Junsu can gather some information from Kyuhyun since he’s the one that most often talks to him, even compared to you Minnie.” Jaejoong point his finger to Changmin when Changmin wants to say something about talks to Kyuhyun.

“Let me see, me and Yunnie can try to check school data or something else, and Yoochun! You can try with some of his fans…”

“Who’s fan?”

“Kyuhyun, he’s cute kid, so there must be some peoples that pay more attention to him. So, let’s start now, Minnie, tell us everything you knew about him!” Jaejoong make an order to everyone with serious face.

“We really gonna do this that serious?” Yunho asked while laughing.

“Yes, we are! It’s for our Changminnie after all. So spill it Minnie!”

“Hyung,, I think this is too much,,” Changmin said, kind of embarrassed but grateful that his hyungs really care about him.

“No.” The other said in union and Changmin have no choices other than tell them everything, which not much, of things he knew about Kyuhyun.

“Seriuosly Minnie? That’s all you knew? Even I have better information about him.” Junsu laugh his famous eun kyang kyang laugh.

“What you knew hyung?” Changmin asked with annoyed-surprised tone. “How can you know something about him?”

“Well just like Jae hyung said, I talked to him more than you. I knew that he isn’t eat properly, he hates sports, love to watch historical drama and I think he have a brother.”

“What you mean he’s not eating well?” Changmin asked with concern.

“Well, he’s like just eats one time per day? Something like that, he talks about it sometimes.”

“What? No wonder he’s so skinny.” Jaejoong said, “Ah, I can cook for him! And you can give it to him or eat together! How about that?”

“That’s a not bad idea hyung.” Junsu squeal. Yunho and Yoochun only nods to approve Jaejoong idea. “So how was it Minnie? It’s for you, so you need to agree with that.”

“Like I have other choice hyung.” Changmin said.

________________________________________________

 

Hi everyone,

thank you for reading and give somefeed back about this story... ^^~

I'll try my best on the story line (really I'm just a newbie here)

as you can see I haven't find my writing style yet, so for now it's kind a mix and match (hope you still understand about it)

sooooo any advise, sugesstion or what ever will be totally welcome (just don't be harsh,,hehe)

thanks 

xoxo