Something,,

Crazy You

 

Changmin still holds Kyuhyun for the next hour. Kyuhyun don’t say a word, he just rest his head in Changmin broad well build chest, they stay in comfortable silence until Kyuhyun phone ringing, Kyuhyun groan mumbling something incoherent that can’t be catch by Changmin, release his hug and take his phone,

“Yes hyung?”

“Sorry Kyu, I know I supposed to empty your schedule for this week, but this one is emergency case.” Heechul said in the other line. Kyuhyun only groan, “Sorry Kyunnie, you need to be on the site in 30 minutes, I send you the detail on your way, I’ve set the location on your GPS.”

Changmin see Kyuhyun start to sulk in the phone, he knows it’s not polite to interrupt people’s call, but he just can’t hold himself, he approach Kyuhyun and ask, “Kyu, is everything alright?”

“Who’s with you, Kyunnie?” Heechul snaps when he heard other voice talked to Kyuhyun in such loving tone.

“Nothing hyung, I go now.” And with that Kyuhyun cut the phone and turn to Changmin, he put a sweet smile, the sweetest smile of Kyuhyun that Changmin ever see, “I have to go now, my hyung kinda need me for stuff.” Kyuhyun mumble.

“Oh, I see.”

“Well, see you then Min.” Kyuhyun turn himself and walks to the door when Changmin holds his hand, “It’s silly but maybe you don’t realized, we don’t have each other number, so if you don’t mind, can I have yours?” Changmin asked while smiling.

“Ah, sure.” Kyuhyun chuckle a little and take Changmin phone, he knew he not supposed to do this, Heechul will definitely mad for this, but he doesn’t care, he like Changmin, he tried to denied it for this couple months, but today, when Changmin holds him in such manner, when he said what his Wonnie hyung used to said, Kyuhyun just can’t hold it. He doesn’t care with the organization rules, with Heechul rules, he just wants to feel warmth, the feeling that he haven’t feel for this two years.

“If you finish putting your number, I can walk you to your car.” Changmin said, pulling Kyuhyun back from his thoughts.

Kyuhyun only smile, make a small gesture with his head and go to the door, Changmin smile wider and catch up with Kyuhyun. The class already finished, so they come to class first to take their bag, they have a warm little chat on the way.

“Omo, I think finally Minnie did it!” Jaejoong squeals in delight when he sees Changmin and Kyuhyun walks together.

“Well, everybody can see that they like each other that much.” Yunho chuckles as he hugs Jaejoong.

“I should take photo of them! Minnie’s face is too funny!” Junsu said and start to approach them only to hold back by Yoochun, “Don’t Su, you going to ruin their moment.”

In the end the 4 hyungs follows Changmin and Kyuhyun from far, since they too curious about what happen. They can see that Changmin and Kyuhyun have a nice talks and they smile and have a small laugh, when they reached Kyuhyun car, Changmin starts to act a little awkward, it’s like he want to touch Kyuhyun but still have a little hesitance, but in the end, before Kyuhyun close the car door, Changmin gather his courage and lean in and the hyungs groan when Changmin body blocks their view.

“Whyyyyyyy?!” Junsu scream in his dolphin voice.

“Yah, what are you guys doing?!” Changmin voice was heard all of sudden.

“Nothing.” Yunho answered as fast as possible.

“Don’t you guys think I can’t see you? Thank God, Kyuhyun didn’t really bother!” Changmin said in annoyed.

“Sorry Minnie, we just too curious!” Jaejoong said while giving Changmimn his doe eyes plead, “So tell us what’s going on! What you guys did? Did you kiss him there?” Jaejoong said in demanding tone.

“Hyung! What’s on your mind? Really?”

“Well, you block the view and it could be a kiss, I just guess.” Jaejoong defend himself and moving as close as possible to Yunho, looking for shield.

“No, I’m not a ert like Yunho hyung.”

“Hey, I’m not.” Yunho try to protest.

“Yeah, shut it up guys! Let’s hear Minnie’s story,” Yoochun said while puts his hand on Changmin shoulder.

“We just sit and talk, that’s all.” Changmin said while smiling from ear to ear.

“Like, we going to believe that, just tell us!” Junsu squeak, and after that they walks happily while Changmin tell what happen between him and Kyuhyun.

______________________________________________

“Done hyung.” Kyuhyun said on flat tone, he still annoyed with the fact that Heechul forced him to do some jobs today. Well, that’s not totally true, it’s more like Kyuhyun was annoyed since he have to left Changmin’s warm hug, that he can’t spend more time with him.

“Are you mad at me?” Heechul asked.

“No hyung”

“Kyuhyun,,”

There was no answer.

“Kyuhyun?”

“Cho Kyuhyun! Answer me when I ask something!” Heechul raise his voice.

“Damn hyung, what’s up?”

“You make me worry when you don’t answer me like that. You know it remains me of…”

“I know hyung, I’m sorry” Kyuhyun cuts Heechul words, he know what Heechul going to say, heck he also still remember that night, when Siwon didn’t answer the call, when Heechul scream through the earphone but there wasn’t no reply.

“Kyuhyun, I’m really sorry to make you work today, I…”

“It’s okay hyung, I’m just a bit tired, that’s all.” Kyuhyun said in warm tone as he catches the guilt in Heechul voice. He knows his hyung just worry about him.

“Okay, have some rest, and don’t make me worry.”

Kyuhyun only chuckles as respond.

“Oh, and stay away from that boy Kyuhyun!”

His mood drop back to low as he heard Heechul words, he close his phone and went home.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

I know it's short T.T

but thanks for subscribing and reading this story!!!!

Please give me a comment, review or whatever,,hehe

*hugs*