Hangeng's plan

Crazy You

 

“Do you think I really need a reason for that?”

Hangeng staring with a cold gaze as tears run down in Kyuhyun cheeks. Kyuhyun is totally in confusing panic mind, he can’t think of anything. They stay in the dead silence for more than five minutes until Hangeng chuckles, “Do you really think I have a heart to do that to you Kyunnie?” He said in warm tone as he wipe away Kyuhyun tears with loving gesture.

“But…” Kyuhyun can’t form proper words. “I don’t understand.”

Hangeng laugh lightly as he hugs the younger boy, when Kyuhyun cry totally stop, he looks to Kyuhyun eyes and said “I don’t mean it, at all.”

“Hyuuuuuung,” Kyuhyun whined as he hugs his hyung, Hangeng then kiss Kyuhyun head. Kyuhyun giggle, “You have no idea how scared I am.”

Hangeng put his hand on Kyuhyun shoulders, “Do you know why I did it?”

“Maybe?” Kyuhyun ask back.

“What I just did is what Chullie and I concerned about. What if someone else knows about your relationship and uses it like that?” Hangeng start to explain.

“I never think about that.” Kyuhyun admit.

“What will you do if someone got that boy, threaten to kill him unless you kill me. What will you do Kyunnie?” Hangeng asked in serious tone.

“I…I…”

“I need your answer, Kyunnie.”

“I won’t kill you no matter what hyung.” He finally said, “I’ll try to safe him but betraying you or the organization was never an option.”

Hangeng smile when he heard Kyuhyu answer, “That’s what I want to hear. You definitely make Siwon proud.” He stops and sees Kyuhyun mixed expression, “I’m really like that boy Kyunnie, I think he really love you.”

“Thank you, hyung.” Kyuhyun mumbled as crimson red tint starts to take place in his pale cheeks.

“You deserve to be happy Kyunnie. Ah, sorry,,” Hangeng said when he feel his phone vibrate. He picks it and move from the table. After couple of minutes Hangeng back just to see how Kyuhyun puts a comical expression in his face as he type something on his phone.

“I bet it‘s him.” Hangeng said in teasing tone. “Come Kyunnie, I’ll accompany you home, so I can get the background check of your boy tonight.”

“Are you sure it’s okay hyung? Chullie hyung…”

“It’s okay Kyunnie. You don’t have to worry about him. Come on.” When Hangeng finish his words, he already approaches the café door.

“Ya, hyung! Wait for me!” Kyuhyun scream as he takes his stuff and hugs his hyung arm as they leave the cafe.

_______________________________________

The next morning Kyuhyun walks happily to his class. He just spent a great night with his Hangeng hyung, after they left the café and head to Kyuhyun apartment, Hangeng keep accompany Kyuhyun for the rest of the night, he even drop Kyuhyun to his school and promised to pick him up later. What they did all night long? Well, they just spent a nice bro time together, after Kyuhyun done all background check on Changmin of course. Maybe that was another thing that keeps Kyuhyun on bubbling mood, Hangeng said Changmin is clean, even though there was something quite specious but Hangeng said that Kyuhyun doesn’t need to be worried and he will do the rest of the checking. This morning Kyuhyun have his breakfast at home too (usually Kyuhyun don’t have breakfast), Hangeng made him a Beijing fried rice. Kyuhyun wince when he smile too wide, and yes he realized how some of the students looking at him in sort of shock questioning expression. There was a quite big purplish bruised on Kyuhyun right lips up to his cheek, Kyuhyun put his hand on it, hope it will reduce the pain, surely it doesn’t works. Do you wandering why Kyuhyun got some bruises on his body? Well, actually Kyuhyun didn’t have any choice when Hangeng ask his permission to beat him as the last part of Changmin’s background. Kyuhyun sigh as he approaching his class, he really hope this stupid bruise won’t bring unnecessary talks nor action with anyone, but the pain on his body cannot block his joyful feelings, he open the door of his class and approached Changmin seat first, where the owner of the seat is busy copying some homework for today’s lecture. Kyuhyun can hear a “done” and relief sigh from Changmin as he hugs the taller boy from the side,

“Morning Minnie!” He said while buried his head on the crook of Changmin neck.

“Morning babyKyu. Guess someone is on a cuddling mood today?” Changmin chuckle as he hugs Kyuhyun back. Changmin tighten his hugs as Kyuhyun laugh, the shorter man hot breath on his neck makes Changmin shiver a little.

“Nope, I’m just happy.” Kyuhyun said in cheerful tone.

Changmin looking at his watch, “You come quite early today.” He makes a comment.

“Can’t I?” Kyuhyun ask back.

“Of course you can, I would be super happy if my babyKyu always come earlier, so that I can have more time with you. It’s still half hour until the class start, want to have something for breakfast?”

“You haven’t had your breakfast yet?” Kyuhyun asked in surprise.

“I have eaten, but I bet you haven’t.”

“I already ate this morning.” Kyuhyun smile to Changmin as he released himself from the hug and heads to his seat, only to find his hand holds by Changmin. Kyuhyun turns his head again, giving Changmin a questioned look.

“What happen with you?” Changmin asked with a hint of shock tone as he sees the purple bruise on Kyuhyun cheeks. It was fresh bruise, maybe from last night so there is no use to ask whether it still hurt or not. It definitely still hurting Kyuhyun right now.

“What?” Kyuhyun try to play dumb, but when Changmin hands touching his bruised cheeks, he just sighs, “I’m just stubborn.” He gives Changmin weak smile and turn around to go to his seat. Changmin immediately stand up and hold Kyuhyun shoulder, turn Kyuhyun around so that the nerd facing him once again.

“Ouch, Minnie, it hurts.” Kyuhyun scream as Changmin touching his shoulder.

“What?” Changmin retorted, “Tell me who beat you Kyu.” Changmin voice darkens.

“Gosh, no one Minnie.” Kyuhyun answer weakly.

“Don’t lie to me Kyu, do you think I can’t define which are beaten bruised and accidental bruise? Somebody definitely beating you up!” Changmin said, his voice was raising as the fact that Kyuhyun try to cover it up.

“Really Minnie, I’m okay.”

“Please Kyu, tell me. You make me worried to death seeing you got beaten like this.”

“I…” Kyuhyun haven’t finished his words when the door opened dramatically as Kim Jaejoong approaching them followed by Yunho.

“Cho Kyuhyun, I need to talk to you.” Jaejoong voice was stern.

Kyuhyun sigh, cursing under his breath, he doesn’t need any more freaking drama right now.

“Jae, I think you should wait, it looks like Minnie and Kyuhyun still have something to do.” Yunho step in, holding his kind of angry boyfriend. He then step forward as he hugs Jaejoong and noticing the bruise on Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

“Did you get beaten?” Yunho asked in surprise. Kyuhyun curse once again as he looking to the floor, avoiding everyone eyes. Jaejoong was in shock, his big doe eyes goggled, and he immediately releasing himself from Yunho hug grabs Kyuhyun hand, causing the owner to wince more.

“Did he beat you?” Jaejoong asked on unsure tone.

Kyuhyun give him a confused look. “Who hyung?” Changmin asked, he got a mix emotion right now.

“I don’t know.” Jaejoong said, still checking Kyuhyun body.

Kyuhyun tried to stop it, “What? Auch, hyung it hurts!”

“I saw you with someone on the café yesterday.” Jaejoong words shock Kyuhyun.

“At first I thought he just your friend, but how he hugs and kisses you. And the fact that he drops you this morning. Do you cheating my Minnie?” Jaejong scream on Kyuhyun face while gripping Kyuhyun shoulder.

“What?!” Changmin voices rise.

“I will never cheat on Minnie!” Kyuhyun scream as he wards Jaejoong hand with strength that surprise Jaejoong. “Stop judging on me when you know nothing!” Kyuhyun already lost his patience, he grabs Jaejoong wrist tightly until the owner winced in pain. How dare Jaejoong come and ruin his mood this morning with such accusation. Everybody was stunt with Kyuhyun action, he didn’t make any move as his expression turn as cold as ice. It was a dead silence until Kyuhyun can feel hands enveloping his figure and warm breath on his neck, Changmin was hugging him, “Baby ah, how about you letting Jae hyung arm go? It looks like he was in pain.” Changmin voice brings the angry nerd back from his own world and letting the oldest arm go. While Jaejoong jump to Yunho hug, Changmin eyeing Yunho, make a move with his eyes telling them to leave. As Yunho nods and guide Jaejoong to let the magnae by their own, Changmin tighten his hugs on Kyuhyun fragile body, “Want to go to the roof?” he asked as he rest his chin on the latter shoulder. Kyuhyun shake his head, “You need to attend the lecture.”

“I can’t think of anything when my babyKyu is on bad mood like this.”

“Don’t tease.” Kyuhyun pinched Changmin arm.

“It’s fact.” Changmin said as he starts to kiss Kyuhyun cheeks.

Kyuhyun that feels like other student eyes was on them immediately drag Changmin out, luckily it’s still 10 minutes until the class start so the teacher wasn’t there yet.

On the roof top, they just sit on their favorite spot, Changmin hugging his lovely boyfriend while they making a small talks.

“Baby ah, forgive Jae hyung ne?” Changmin asked after a while, “He didn’t meant what he said, he just worried too much about me.”

“Hmmm,,” Kyuhyun mumbled. “I just don’t like that he makes everything so dramatic, but I’ve done too much today. I should apologize to him.”

“That’s my baby.” Changmin smile and lean in to kiss Kyuhyun cheeks. “Don’t worry, Jae hyung will understand.”

“So who was the one Jae hyung talks about?” Changmin asked, can’t hold his curiosity.

Kyuhyun laugh, “Why?” Kyuhyun putting a smug face.

“Just curious.”

“Not jealous?”

What do you think? If you find your perfect, super handsome and popular boyfriend being hugged and kissed by someone you don’t know?” Changmin retored.

“Feel like somebody praising himself.” Kyuhyun laugh, “So you are jealous.” Kyuhyun smirk.

“Not really.” Changmin still defend himself.

“I would love to see your jealousy.” Kyuhyun whispers seductively on Changmin ears send a shiver all over Changmin body.

“Okay then, I’m jealous.” Changmin give up as Kyuhyun start to nibble his earlobe.

Kyuhyun giggle, “Sadly I can’t see your jealousy in the near future, since he is my brother.” He giggled more, “Or should I try seduce someone?”

“Yah!” Changmin said in protest, “Don’t you dare! I’ll send everyone that tried to seduce in hospital!” Changmin jokes as he starts to kiss Kyuhyun cheek, “You are mine, only mine.”

“Ouch!” Kyuhyun groan when Changmin kissed his bruised cheek too hard.

“Ah, I’m sorry baby ah.” Changmin almost forget about the bruised on Kyuhyun. “Baby ah, please tell me who did this to you.”

“No one Minnie, I’m just being stubborn.” Kyuhyun starts to avoid Changmin eyes but Changmin gently cup his face and bring his eyes.

“Please don’t lie to me babyKyu.” Kyuhyun only shake his head. Jaejoong words start to repeat on Changmin minds, “Did your brother do this?” Changmin can feel his anger start to rise. Kyuhyun felt that Changmin tense up holds both Changmin’s hand.

“No Minnie, it’s not like that.”

“Not like what? Nobody have a right to beat you! Even your own brother!” Changmin start to raise his voice.

“No Minnie, it was my fault, really.”

“Don’t lie, Kyuhyun!”

“Gosh! It’s nothing! He always has a reason for doing it! You make it looks like such a big deal!” Kyuhyun scream as he was taken by the situation.

“What?! It’s not the first time you were beaten by him?”

Kyuhyun curse himself, why he’s not thinks first before he speaks. He let out a heavy breath, “Drop it Minnie, it’s really nothing.” With that word, Kyuhyun run to the class.

“Yah!” Changmin scream as he follows Kyuhyun.

The rest of the school time Kyuhyun try his best to avoid Changmin, he directly went to the class even though it was late and he talks to the teacher during lunch and afternoon break time, leaving Changmin with no opportunities to approach him. Kyuhyun didn’t answer Changmin phone or text either. It’s already the last lecture when Kyuhyun phone glowing, lazily he takes his phone to check the message, it’s from Hangeng.

[I’ll wait you on the parking lot. Make sure your BF follows you]

[What? No way hyung]

[Oh, don’t be like that Kyunnie, it won’t be fun L It’s for you too ;)]

Kyuhyun let out a heavy sigh before replying,

[Promise me you won’t send him to hospital]

[Aw, why you think I’ll beat him up senseless? I’m sad T.T your hyung here is a good guy you know.]

[Don’t play a joke with me hyung, just promise me]

[I’ll do what it takes, ;D put a good act Kyunnie! Hwaiting!]

Kyuhyun take a deep breath as he look into Changmin, which he finds staring at him. Kyuhyun look is tender, with care and tons of worry, Changmin really wants to hug him right here right now, but he know that Kyuhyun won’t let him.

When the bell ring as the sign of the end of school, Kyuhyun immediately pack his stuff and head out to the parking lot, he try to leave Changmin but failed. His body was captured by Changmin hug again,

“Baby ah, what’s wrong? You look so worry.”

“Nothing Minnie.” Kyuhyun answered with slightly a trembled voice. He keep glancing to the phone on his hand, it’s glowing letting him know that someone is calling him.

“I have to go now.”

Changmin noticing that Kyuhyun keep looking at his phone, “Who’s calling?”

“My hyung, he’s picking me up.” Kyuhyun whisper, he really don’t want both of the man meet.

Changmin can sense the fear and panic in Kyuhyun, “It’s okay baby ah. I’m here, I’ll protect you no matter what.” On Changmin mind he imagines that Kyuhyun brother is a ruthless big guy, maybe slightly uneducated or stuff.

Changmin was stunt when he saw a well build tall man, model like, standing outside an aston martin DB9. His hair is jet black, with a nice suit and a glasses that makes his look more dandy. He can’t believe that kind of man able to beaten his own baby brother. Kyuhyun stop when he sees him.

“Thank you for walking me.” He smile, hope Changmin get the hint and leave him now. He really doesn’t want his precious boyfriend got beaten by his hyung. Damn Kyuhyun know better how worse Hangeng can beat people, till death.

“No baby ah, I want to greet your brother.” Changmin squeeze Kyuhyun hands lightly. Kyuhyun starts to approach Hangeng really slowly, when the distance isn’t that far,

“Why you walk so slow Kyunnie? You don’t know how long I need to wait for you.” Hangeng said in annoyed tone.

Kyuhyun releasing his hand from Changmin grip and run towards him, “I’m sorry hyung.”

“Nah, let’s go.” Hangeng grap Kyuhyun bruised shoulder roughly with intension to make him feel more pain. “Agghh!” Kyuhyun scream as sharp pain hits him badly.

That’s it, Changmin that see everything lose his temper and hit Hangeng on his face, “Stay away from Kyuhyun!” he yelled to the other man.

__________________________________________________________

Hello ^^~

sorry for the slow update T.T [90 degree bow]

Thank you for reading and subscribing.

this is my longest chapter so far, I hope you guys like it.

Please let me know, I'll appriciate your comment, critics or what ever.

I'll try my best for the next chapter.

XOXO