You are the One

Remember Me

 

Heechul's POV :)
 
"KIM HEECHUL, PLEASE REPORT TO THE AIRPORT LOBBY RIGHT NOWWWWW!"
 
I wonder why they are calling me. Then all of the sudden, I thought of her. It can't be because of her, can it? Whatever. So I went to check out what's going on.
 
NO. IT CAN'T BE.. _____, why is she here? And why are all the people staring at me?? Did she do something bad? And why would she show up when I decided to move on??
 
Heechul: What's going on??
Guard: Kim Heechul.. So you're the one. Don't you know that this girl has only one day to live??!!
Heechul: What??
You: *hugs him and whispers* I am acting, okay? So act with me. Oppa... *sobs* Why are you leaving me??
Heechul: *starts acting* I'm doing this for my own good.
You: Your own good? Don't you know how much I love you? My heart was broken and put through a shredder for you. But you wanna know the worst part? I still manage to love you with every piece.. 3
 
Why was she acting that way??
 
Your POV :)
 
Finally, I am now talking to Heechul. I don't care what they think. It is he that matters.
 
Heechul: You left me.. two years ago.. why did you came back?
You: I made a mistake.. All this time I thought I was in love with my ex, but in the end, it was you who I really love.. But then again, I guess it's too late..
Heechul: Didn't i wrap my arms around you? Stare in your eyes and swear I love you? Give you everything you ever wanted, love you like crazy? Lets be honest. Didn't I?
You: You did.. *cries* Tell me honestly.. If you're still in love with me.. Because if you do, you would stay with me.
Heechul: If you really love me, you would respect my decision. You're causing commotion here in the airport, pabo.
You: Call me stupid or what. Don't you just wish you could go back in time and change one thing because if it didn't happen in the first place maybe things would be different? Because I too wanted it to happen. *cries*
 
Heechul: It already happened. You chose to leave me.
You: I wipe my eyes and take a breath to steady myself, then day after day I push through the pain, hiding the fact I'm dying inside.. I still love you, oppa. And this is my last day here on Earth. I have a sickness.. And I will use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.
 
Heechul just watched my cry the whole time. And he held me tight.
 
Heechul: Not a day goes by that I don't tell myself how much I love you or that I can't wait until you're here in my arms.. I've waited so long for this..
 
He kissed me in front of many people, causing them to squeal.
 
You: Look, I love you. No games, No playing, No messing with your head, I just love YOU..
Heechul: So does this means, we're official?
You: OF COURSE!! *tears his plane ticket* So now what? You're still going to leave me or what?!
Heechul: I love you too, _____. And I won't leave you forever.
 
We hugged and kissed once again, and this time, a lot of people witnessed it. Since that day on, never did we let go of our love ?