Goodbye.

Remember Me

 

Your POV :)
 
You: Mianhae oppa.. But I guess you deserve to know the truth.
Heechul: Be straight to the point, _____.
You: I want to stop this. I don't want to do this anymore. This, damn stupid fling.
Heechul: But why? Do you want us to take it into the next level?
You: No oppa.. It's just that.. I'm being unfair. We just met a few weeks ago. And I still don't know if I moved on from my ex. Oppa, if we continue this, then I might take you for granted.
Heechul: I don't care! You're the only thing that matters!
You: No, it's not you.. It's me.. I have to do this..
 
I started to walk away from him, though it hurts too much. This is not what I wanted, actually. Because all I want to to be fair. I don't want to take him for granted. Heechul hugged me.
 
Heechul: Why are you leaving me like this?! Didn't I told you that I would show you what it feels to be a priority. How will I be able to do that when you're gone?
You: It's for the best, Heechul oppa. Please, just let me go.
 
Heechul's POV :)
 
Hearing her say those things, broke my heart instantly. I thought it was okay, that we are almost there. And that she's okay having me in her life, but I made a mistake. She has to leave, after all. If I hold her, she'll feel suffocated because she might think I am possessive. So I let her go. I will set her free this time. Because if she's the one for me, she'll come back. If she doesn't, then I guess we're never meant to be.
 
It really hurts when you expected so much more. I thought we'll be together in the end. Just because you let someone go doesn't mean you don't care. It means you love them and yourself enough to move on even though they have a piece of your heart. I guess this decision tells us that we were never meant to be at all, _____.
 
And that's the last time we saw each other. Goodbye, ____.
 
+++++
 
2 years later, present time. :) [Still Heechul's POV]
 
Kibum: Ya, I am talking to you, hyung.
Heechul: Eh? What did you say?
Kibum: I said, do you still love her?
Heechul: Loved her. I think that's the correct word.
 
The truth is, I haven't forgotten about you. But at the same time, I don't want you to be here when I started to move on. These past few years, I haven't started yet, and when I do, please don't come back anymore. Right now, my heart is telling me that I should still wait for you. But, until when?