Almost There

Remember Me

 

Your POV :)
 
Your Friend: You still like him, don't you?
You: I just don't know.
Your Friend: You just met him, ____. Can you heal your heart first before dating someone else? Don't misunderstood what I've said, ____. I am just concerned. Because as of now, you're responding to what that guy you're dating is doing. Now tell me, are you still in love with your ex?
 
Hearing those things, made me feel doubtful of what I am doing right now. It's been only a few weeks since we started dating, but I haven't answered these questions yet.
 
You: I don't really know. What I know is Heechul has become the most important person in my life.
Your Friend: Important, but not yet love. How can you be so sure that it is love when you don't even know who he really is? I mean, do you at least know where he lives, or his favorite color? You're just taking him for granted.
 
I ignored her, because I was totally offended by what she said. I started thinking when I got home. Kim Heechul, do I really love you? And do you even deserve me? My ex, I no longer wanted to be with him. Because he's a jerk. He really is. But my friend, she does have a point. This will be unfair to him. Maybe I was just responding to his warmth of comforting me the whole time.
 
I've made a decision based on what I am feeling. I called Heechul and asked him to stay with me. Maybe for the last time..
 
Heechul's POV :)
 
She called me, all of the sudden. Why is that so? And I've got a feeling that something's going on.
 
You: Heechul, lets meet at the coffee shop right now.
Heechul: Waeyo?
You: You'll find out later.
 
Her tone of voice suddenly changed. It became more cold and serious. What has gone into her? I immediately went to the coffee shop, and there she was, drinking a cup of coffee.
 
Heechul: *sits down* _____. :) *kisses your cheek*
You: Glad you came.. *frowns*
Heechul: Why did you call me?
You: Oppa.. I guess you have to know something.
 
What does she mean by this?