Acting

Remember Me

 

Heechul's POV :)
 
Today is the day that I am going to Singapore and stay there for months. I already accepted the offer of working there. I left Kibum all my important stuffs and promise to visit my dongsaeng. For now, I always wanted to go there to clear my mind and spend time with myself. Before I start to work, I want to do this. No stress and worries.
 
I will let go of the bad memories. I must accept the fact that we're not meant to be, that someone out there who is my soul mate. Fate will lead us together, whoever she is. Unfortunately, it isn't her.
 
Acceptance. That's the first stage of moving on. If you can't accept what happened, then no moving on will occur. Everything about us could have been great if it weren't for those things. Well, this is reality. No fairy-tale endings.
 
Tomorrow will be a glimpse of a new dawn. People might expect me to say a lot of bad words about her, but I had enough. Nothing will change no matter how I do bad things. All the memories we left behind will be thrown away, but I will still be open for friendship with her.
 
A few minutes later, I went to the airport and I open my passport and VISA. And that happened...
 
Your POV :)
 
We reached the airport. Fortunately, there were no traffic. The only thing left is for me to find Heechul.
 
Kibum: Noona, I will call him asap!
You: Please do!
 
And with my instincts and vision, I saw him instantly.
 
You: KIBUM! THERE'S KIM HEECHUL!!!!!! BUT I NEED TO GO INSIDE!!
Kibum: Let me do it for you.
 
Through Kibum's acting skills, he started his acting.
 
Kibum: Sir.. *cries*
Guard: Why are you crying?
Kibum: My.. sister.. *whispers* Noona, go and act with me..
You: MY LOVEEEEE! *cries* WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!
 
The way I scream, caused commotion among the people there.
 
Kibum: Sir, she only has a day to live.. The one she loves is inside the airport.. and he was gone for 3 months.. the doctor said she would only live until now.. please everyone, let her see him for the last time..
You: I get cut by the shards of my broken heart everyday. Just because I can smile again doesn't mean that I'm not still broken, just means I'm better at hiding it.. Before I die.. I want to tell him how much I love him.. But I guess I can't...
 
The guards and the people cried upon hearing our story. And they did allow me to enter the airport even without my passport along.
 
Kibum: Noona.. tell hyung how much you love her.. Before it's too late.. *cries*
You: I will.. I will use my last breathe to tell him how I feel..
 
I pretended to be weak the whole time and looked around. The other guard even helped me.
 
Guard: Who is the guy you are looking for?
You: A guy named.. Kim Heechul.. *sobs*
Guard: *goes to the customer service* PAGING KIM HEECHUL, PLEASE GO TO THE AIRPORT LOBBY NOW!