Fling

Remember Me

 

Heechul's POV :)
 
Kibum: Hyung, get over it. She was never yours anyway.
 
Hearing that from my dongsaeng Kibum made it sound like I was always assuming all the time that you were mine. He was right. You were never mine. That time, I remembered what happened next when we first met.
 
Heechul: You know what? That guy is a jerk, regardless of how he was good to you in the past few months. Even if I don't know who that guy is who broke your heart, still, he's a jerk. He just told you he loved you because if that other girl might dump her, he has you as his option. Stop being a fool. Find someone who would make you their priority.
You: I guess I didn't make him love me more.
Heechul: You're so stupid for thinking that way.
You: I am stupid. For loving him even if he hurt me.
Heechul: You're still stupid..
You: But..
Heechul: Because I like you, _____.
You: But.. waeyo?
Heechul: I like you.
You: We just met.
Heechul: Still, I like you. If you would be mine, I wouldn't be a jerk like him and make you feel what it's like to be someone's center of their lives.
 
To then, I grabbed your face and we started to kiss. All of the sudden, I can't control myself from doing that. You kissed me back, and it was awesome. We went out, holding hands. And I drove your car that time.
 
Your POV :)
 
We went to my car and started kissing once again. Being with you, even if we just met, was awesome. It's like I knew you before. I guess you were right. I want someone who would make me the center of their lives, not just an option. I just don't deserve to be treated that way.
 
You: It's funny, isn't it? We were already doing this, yet we still don't know each other. I'm _____.
Heechul: Kim Heechul.
 
From that day on, we started going out. Almost everyday. We would go to the mall, watch movies, go to the park and a lot more. Through Heechul, I was able to see that there are a lot of things to be happy about.
 
Your Friend: _____, your are absent-minded again. Thinking about your ex?
You: He was never my ex, what we had before was just a fling.
 
Yes, a fling. And I wanted us to be more than that. I thought, being with you will be great and nothing will interrupt us anymore. Until..