I Love You Still

Remember Me

 

Heechul's POV :)
 
Years and months have passed, yet still there is no sign of her. I've already got an offer to work in Singapore, but I don't know whether I should accept it or not. Should I go to Singapore to forget about her and focus on my work or stay here, waiting?
 
It took me a few days to decide on what am I going to do. But now, I've made my decision. I am going to forget _____. She was the prettiest girl I've seen. I fell in love with her instantly. I was about to tell her how I fell, but she rejected my heart who was longing for her. I thought she would be able to define what love is to me. But instead she broke my heart. She still loves him, and I can't be her next.. Like what I did in my past relationships, I must accept this fact and move on.
 
Your POV :)
 
Two years ago, I cried because I know that you're no longer with me. I was my fault because I pushed you away. It's just that I don't want you to be hurt and I don't want you to wait for me for so long. Kim Heechul, after all those years, I realize that I am in love with you the whole time. And it was a mistake to give up easily because of other people's opinions. Heechul oppa, even if you're fine without me, just so you know, I still need you because I love you.
 
I went back to all the places we've been with together, hoping that I would see you, but I guess there's no use.. I ended up crying. I wanted to correct the mistake that I've made. The mistake of letting you go.
 
And there was someone, who was watching me. It was Kibum.
 
Kibum: ____ noona?
You: Kibum? Is that you?
Kibum: Noona, it's been years! What are you doing here?
You: I came back..
Kibum: For Kim Heechul hyung?
You: Yes.. But do you know where he is right now?
Kibum: Noona, didn't you know? Heechul hyung is going to Singapore and his flight will be in an hour.
You: No! *cries* I want to win him back. All this time that's the thing I've been wishing for the whole time. I hope it's not too late. Even if what we had lasted for only a while, I know that he's the one who would be able to mend the broken heart that I have.. I love him.. I really do.. Back then I was not prepared.. Because back then I was still broken. It was unfair if I tell him I love him when I am just lonely..
 
Kibum: Noona, stand up and come with me.
You: To where?
Kibum: FOLLOW HIM NOONA! DON'T LET HIM GO!
 
We rode his car and followed Heechul on his way to the airport.
 
WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER?