Your blood makes me love you

Fall from Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa POV

i push the fragile young girl back. I'm ashamed that I almost let myself give into temptation. 

I can hear seohyun heartbeating fast. Is she afraid of me now. I wouldn't blame her. She just saw the monster in me.

"Jesus, seohyun what did I almost do- " I started but before I could even finish, I feel her wa lips on mine. She was kissing me. I kissed back. Is it possible that her lips taste just as good as her blood. This is so wrong. I should be letting her do this, but its feels good for her too. But it's making me hungrier. This needs to stop before its gets really bad. She's such a fragile human.

i feel seohyun move her from me lips. I see a smile come to her face. 

"Where is your morality, Seohyun?"

she frowned but then smiled, "you called me seohyun and not joohyun."

i snored, " is that all your concerned about. I'm a vampire, Seo. Whatever is in your head get it out now. Don't you know what I almost did to you. And you almost let me" 

seohyun frowned, " but you didn't." She said in a warm tone. This has gone too far. I need to stop it.  

"Yonghwa, I know you wouldn't --" she started but was stopped by the sinking of my teeth on her neck. 

---------------------

"I'd like to thank all of you for coming to this special occasion of honoring the bond of brotherhood." Said Yunho addressing the guest. 

" this ball has been a tradition for the roamers for many decades and we're so please to have the presents of our human friends. I'd like to ask my son, Jung yonghwa to give a couple of words" Yunho looked around the room but yonghwa was no where in site. He looked toward Park Shinehye and saw her standing alone equally as confused and upset.

"we'll it seems that my son had something to attend to perhaps it's best if we --" 

" I'm here." Yonghwa appeared behind Yunho. Yunho looked to see yonghwa smiling but the smile went away when the scent of human blood reached his nose. It's smelled fresh. Right out of the body. 

" what did you do?" 

Yonghwa ignored Yunho. And made his way to deliver his speech. 

Yuhno looked frantically around the room trying to see who was missing.

" Reporter Seo." He whisper to himself as he looked around. She was no where in site. 

Yonghwa began to speak, " I address you all in hope that my words will listened and reach all of you. We roamers have searched for a lifestyle that could allow us to live amongst humans. But the question remains, is it safe to assume such a thing."  Yonghwa turned to look at his father who is awaiting the next words. Yonghwa then turns to his side where Seohyun was coming  back into the main hall. Yunho the sighed of relief. 

" the answer is yes. But it's going to take some sacrifice from us roamers. But we are will and able to do so. Please accept us into you society. Thank you"

the room applauded and the camera shuttered as yonghwa finished his speech. 

"Not exactly what we rehearsed, but I'm satisfied." Said Jung Yunho. 

"Dad, I have that feeling again. Why the hell does her blood do that to me." Yonghwa said while looking straight at seohyun, who was looking around a bit confused. 

"Son, what exactly did you do. I know you didn't feed off of her because she'd be drained out before you could stop."

" I took away her memory of me" yonghwa said with a straight face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter