fired or not

Fall from Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“ Hello there I’m Jung YongHwa.” He smiled  and he helped me stand straight.
I quickly moved his hand off of me and ran out of the room. Who does that guy think he is? Putting his hands on me. Although he did save me from falling on my . Whatever I’m probably never going to see him ever again.
“ Excuse me Miss  Seo?”
I turned and saw Jung Yonghwa again.
“ What do you want?,  I snapped
“ Your book,  Joohyun.”
“ Ya don’t call me that! “ I snapped again
“ Isn’t it your name. Seo. Joo.Hyun.
“  Not that’s its any of your business  but I go by Seohyun!” I yelled.
He laughed and turned to walk away.
“ Bye Joohyun”
Ugh that guy.

I walked outside and saw heechul and Kyuhyun.
“Where the hell were you?” Heechul interrogated.
I sighed and looked over at Kyuhyun,” I was called to see General Moon in a private room.
Kyuhyun smiled, “ Of course. He’s trying to buy good publicity.”
“ No” I exclaimed. “ He complemented me on my work and told me to write however I wanted.
“ Come on Seo. Kyuhyun snorted. “Are you that naïve? He was trying to buy you out. He probably knows how much respect him and tried to use that to his advantage. All his complements to you where probably all cons to get you to write something good about signing the Roamers tolerance act. Don’t fall for it.”
I felt my face fall, “oh..ha of course. How could I be that stupid?
Kyuhyun patted my shoulder. Don’t get me wrong. You’re a great reporter. We’re lucky to have you.

I Blushed.

“ Oh Thanks.” I answered Bashfully.
“ Seo. Are you that weak to complements? Try to a little bit less expressive in your face.

FAIL SEOHYUN!!

Heechul ran towards Kyuhyun and I, “ Look I got us some Wooden steaks. Aren’t they cool?”
Kyuhyun smacked Heechul on the back of the head and just stood holding the steak. Would this even kill them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                              Roamers Will Roam
By Reporter Seo JooHyun

On May 17,2035 Secretary General Ban Ki Moon Signed The Roamer Tolerance Act better known as the Vampire Freedom Act Which allows Vampires to roam in Society. Despite a strong petition against this Act, General Moon and other in the UN preceeded to sign the act, angering much of the genral public around the world.

Does that Sound too Harsh Towards General Moon? No..I have to Report the truth.

The vampires or as the preferred to be called the “Roamers” can now hold normal Jobs and Cannot be denied a job because of the preference in meals.

Hehe…clever Seohyun.

The Leader of the “Roamer” Pact in Korea, Jung Yunho stated that he believe that he and Humans were different at all. The only difference is that they live for eternity,. To which the response from the public was explosive Not wanting to be compared to “ Monsters”
Through the next following months we will see how this sudden shift in Normal society affects Modern day S. Korea.

I think it’s too short. Lets see what Kyuhyun says about it.

Send.

Was I too harsh? Was I Too Kind?

Received Message from: Head Reporter Cho
-Is this it?
***
Crap it is too short.

-Yes
Send.

Received Message from: Head Reporter Cho
You choose now to be conservative? I thought you knew your Job. What a shame. You were a good reporter.

I know what he really wants.

Received Message from: Head Reporter Cho
-Did I get your Attention? Finish the article. Include Ban Ki Moon’s meeting with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter