Your blood intrigues me

Fall from Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for such a loooooonnng wait. You might havce read back to remember what happend :)

 

Seohyun POV

 “Van Helsing? Like the Guy how was hunting Dracula? “
Kyuhyun smiled looking at me, “Yes same guy.”
“ I thought all that Dracula stuff was just a myth.”
Kyuhyun nodded “ So did I. But I guess that we can be wrong now can’t we.”
“You’re not…you know”
“ A Vampire hunter? Does that intrigue you?”
No. it worried me. It made sense that kuyhyun hated roamers. HE was practically raised to do so.
Kyuhyun could probably see the concern on my face because he grabbed my hand and looked towards me.
“no, I’m not a hunter, but I do hate the vampires.”
 

 

******
It had been a 4 weeks since I last saw Yonghwa and Shinhye. Honestly I’ve been avoiding them. Yonghwa has tried to get in touch with me one several occasion but I’ve told him I was too busy to meet him.To be honest, I don’t really know to true reasons why I was trying to avoid him. Why did it bother me that I meant nothing to Yonghwa. After all he’s a bloodsucking monster and I’m a human that’s just supplying him my blood.

Heechul came over to my desk and slammed an envelope on my desk
“ Seo. This is yours.”
“ What is it”, I ask
“An invitation to the Roamers ball.”
I look at him confused, “ Roamers ball? “
“ Yes, I’m not even sure how you received the invitation. It’s exclusive.  Not even I got an invitation. Why the hell would they invite you. It’s tomorrow night.”
I only had one guess…Jung Yong Hwa.
“ You received a plus one and I need you to take me with you. After all I am It only seems fair,
“How is that fair?
“ Look Seo, I need to go to this thing. And since Kyuhyun, already has a plus 1 with Tiffany---“
“  Wait! He got invited too.”
“ Yeah, Actually, both invitations were sent about 2 weeks ago, I found yours in the trash. Probably  Tiffany who doesn’t want you writing any amazing stories . So technically, you owe me.” Heechul continued to beg.
Why was my invitation in the trash, “ Ok Heechul, just do me a favor. Don’t tell anyone about going to this event.”
“ Sure, so does that mean we’re going?”
I nod, “ Yes Heechul.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yonghwa POV

“Hey, this is Seohyun. Leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible”
Damn she’s still not answering me.
I need to hear her voice. Assurance that she’s doing well. That nothing is harming the blood that is going through her vains. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
Last week I tried someone else’s blood.
Young blond. Athletic. Healthy. Type A. but it wasn’t as satisfying as Seohyun’s. Honestly I can’t stand it. I’ve been trying other blood but nothing is good enough.
 I’ve never felt so animalistic at least not in a long time.  I need to feed. And soon.
*******
 

I walked over to Kyuhyun’s desk.  We had been dating for the past month but it almost felt as if they were just friends.

“ Um.. Kyuhyun-shi…”

He looked up at the curiously at Me.

“Oh Seohyun how’s it going?” he said not looking up at her as he kept typing. I noted this and was a bit bothered by it.

“Busy?”
“Well actually, yes. Is there something that you need?”
I was quickly offended by Kyuhyun’s choice of words. But what I wanted to find out is why Kyuhyun had not told me about the ball. HE was dating me after all. I have the right to feel a bit jealous.

“Do you want to do something tonight?”
 Kyuhyun looked continued to look at his computer.

“ Can we reschedule? I’m a bit busy tonight?”

A bit busy? One last chance to tell the truth, Kyuhyun.’

“ What will you be doing?”
“ Just working here in the office.”
Lie.
“ How about I stay here with you and keep you company?”
Kyuhyun finally moved his sight from the computer and looked at me smiling.
“Naw. You’ll get bored. Just go home and rest up. I know you’ve ben working hard these days. Your looking a little pale lately.”, he said again.
Lie.

“Tomorrow, I promise to devote my day to you.” He said as he stood up to leave. Just leaving me hanging.
“ Hey, Kyuhyun?” I called to him. He turned to look at me.
“ See, you later.” I said.
HE smiled, “Tomorrow.”

No Kyuhyun. Tonight. I don’t know what exactly was going on but I was going to find out. What are you up to Kyuhyun? And what does tiffany have to do with it?

“Hey!” Heechul randomly came in scaring me.
“ What the hell, Chullie!” I gasped.
“Nothing just came to check if you had your ball gown yet?”
“Ball gown? For what?”

HEechul just shook his head, “The ball, Seo.”
“ We’re just the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter