story of the year

Fall from Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an emotional morning of  morning of I love you's, Seohyun mad Yonghwa take her to eat some food. 

Seohyun toke a bite of the eel that Yonghwa. Yonghwa watched her eat the eel with great zeal.

"What!" she exclamed as Yonghwa watched her in his amused manner.

"It's nothing really" he responded smiling, "I just knew you'd like it.. I knew a woman that used to really like Eel.

Seohyun's`face went dim. "So another woman, huh?

"Yes. A beautiful woman. My first love." Yonghwa laughed in his mind as he thought of his mother and how much she loved eel.

Seohyun dropped her chopsticks annoyed "Look you, you don't need to tell me about your ex. Do you want me to tell you about mine?"

 

Yonghwa crossed his arms, " Who are you going to tell me about? Cho Kyuhyun?"

 

Seohyun gasped. She just remembered she was technically still dating Kyuhyun. or not. after the ball she somewhat broke up with him.  But why she started dating him in the first place was kind of fuzzy.

"I'm a terrible person." she whispered.

" You? Why?"

"Yonghwa, I'm still technically with Kyuhyun."

Yonghwa nodded, "I know Hyun. I'm not asking you to change that either."

Seohyun stared at Yonghwa. He really didn't look any different from a human. But the harsh truth was that he was. He was a roamer. A monster that parents would tell their children about.

She began to wonder a bit more about him. She felt like she had known him for a while but the truth besides her gut feeling telling her that she was in love with him and small memories here and there, she did not remember anything about Jung Yonghwa.

"Can i ask you a question?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Why did you take my memory of you from me?"

 

Yonghwa reached for her delicate hand. " I didn't want..." He started but then paused. " I didn't want us to fall in Love.

Seohyun had been saddened a lot during they're conversation, "Why?"

" do you want to know a little bit about my parents..

Seohyun nodded. Yonghwa told her the story all the while holding her hand,

 

Flashback

It was 56 years ago a . Both my parents where both well known professors at Seoul University. My mother, Jung Jessica was known for her beauty. Together with my dad, they had 2 good looking children, Yonghwa and Soohwa.

Soohwa, was my older Brother, was 2 years older than me. We were really close. We were a happy family. One that people were envious of.

But our lives changed one cold evening. It was a winter and snowing pretty rough, my father, brother, and I went out to cut wood for the season. As we where walking out of the woods, we heard a noise, then just complete deadly silence. The forest grew quite.

My dad stood in front of us. " When i tell you to run, i want you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter