Donor

Fall from Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun POV

“ I’m Park Shinhye, Yonghwa’s Fiance.”
Oh.  I turn to Yonghwa. “ Why did you bring me here? You wanted me to meet your Fiancé?”
Yonghwa rolled his eyes, “ Joohyun, I want you to be Shinhye’s personal Donor.
“ WHAT!” I yell. He’s joking. He can’t be serious]s.
“Yonghwa. You didn’t tell her before you brought her?” Asked Shinhye in a calm voice.
“She owes me a favor, I didn’t think it mattered.” Yonghwa replied ignoring my freakouts.
“YOU’RE CRAZY!!” I walk backwards to run away but as I turn around Yonghwa is already on there.
“Don’t freak out. I’m sorry. Maybe I should have asked you before. Come inside and let’s talk about it.” He said trying to calm me down.
“There’s nothing to talk about. I’m not going to just give my blood to a blood er.”

“Okay, okay. Just come inside for alittle bit.” He said calmly
“So that you both can hold be down and the blood out of me I don’t think so.” I reject turning my back to him”
I heard him chuckle as he walk close to me and whispered my ear from behind,” Joohyun, you should know that if I wanted to just your blood, I would have by now without even asking.
I felt a chill as I felt his cold breath on me. I turn my head to stare at him. His face was just inches from mine. HE looked at me with an intense look but then softened, “ but I wouldn’t do that to you. Just come inside for a bit. You’re safe, I swear.
I feel my face feel hot as I nodded, “You didn’t tell me you had a fiancé.”
I see him chuckle, “Don’t tell me you’re jealous. Jashik.”
“ YA! Like I’d want something like you. I just didn’t know you people married.” I defended myself as I cautiously walk into the house. To my surprise it was nothing as I would have imagined it to be. It was a normal looking house with beautiful décor. This Shinhye really had good taste. I looked to my side and see her eying me and I suddenly fee self conscious. She is really pretty. She had pale white skin that almost glowed. I can see how any guy would find her attractive, but she did look like she held a secret.

“Please sit. Tea, Joohyun?” She asked in a soft voice.
“ Please call me, Seohyun, and yes please.” She nodded as she poured the hot tea still eying me.
“Why did you choose to be a reporter? Seems like a waste of time. I’ve studied all types of degrees in medicine. You know something actually useful. ” She commented. Yonghwa looked at her as if to tell her not to go there.
Of course I was offended. How dare she? And then she wanted me to be her blood donor. HA!
“Its just one step to get to the career that I actually want to do.” I pointed out as I took a sip of the hot tea.
“ Oh and what is that? The gossip columns of a popular magazine?” She sneered.
“ Cool it, Shinhye” whispered Yonghwa
All I could do is look at her in awe.
“ Actually I’m going to be the media consultant for the UN.” I almost yelled and that condescending witch.
“Goodluck with that she condescended.
“Yonghwa, I don’t want her blood. It’s no good.” Shinhye arrogantly spewed.
“ Shinhye!” Yonghwa said shocked
“No, Yonghwa, let her finish. Why is my blood not good enough for you?
Shinhye smirked,” I don’t like stupid blood. Besides she looks like she lives an unhealthy lifestyle by the dark circles under her eyes. And she dresses like she doesn’t care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter