Lie

Fall from Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ EH?” Seohyun shrieked as Kyuhyun held her in his embrace.
“I like you, Seohyun. I don’t want you to around that bloodsucker or any. I don’t trust them.” Kyuhyun said in a small voice. He released Seohyun from his embrace and looked at her, “ I’m not expecting you to answer me back today, but I needed you to know this.”
Seohyun stared at him strangely but then started laughing.
Kyuhyun frowned, ”Are you mocking me? You don’t have a boyfriend do you.
Seohyun shook her head, “ No its not that, its just that, almost all the girls at work are in love with you and now you’re telling me that you like me. I just don’t get it.”
Kyuhyun nodded,” I see. What don’t you see.”
“ Theres many pretty girls..I mean most of us thought you liked Tiffany.” She said.
“No. I don’t like her. She’s not my type and you’re a pretty girl too. Maybe too beautiful”
Seohyun nodded. She couldn’t help but smile. After all, she’s kind of had a crush on him for a bit but never thought he would confess to her ever.
“ so are you not one of the girls at work that like me?” Kyuhyun teased.
Seohyun blushed. She wasn’t sure if it was actually liking or admiration for him. She had to admit, he was a good guy to bring home the grandparents, but still…could he handle her secrets?  After all, she was now a donor to Yonghwa, a bloodsucker.
“ I need to think.” She said.” It’s not a yes or a no…I’m just extremely emotional right now and I don’t want to act on emotion”
Kyuhyun nodded,” Thank you, Seohyun. Now tell me what where you doing with the bloodsucker today did he make you agree to something.”
Was he psychic? Seohyun thought
“ No” Seohyun said plainly. “I just wanted to thank him for saving me.”
“From the burglar, right? You do remember a burglar, right?”Kyuhyun said.
“ Yes a burglar”, I lied.
“ Okay, it’s just that, I know some of those bloodsuckers can erase memory. Just be careful.”
Seohyun began to think,’ he could have just erased my memory instead of telling me not to say something, but he chose not to. I have to give him a little more credit.
“ well now that we’ve talked about personal things Lets talk about work. Are you ready to get back to work?
Seohyun nodded, “ Ready”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Jung Yonghwa, how could you let that vampire touch her.” Yelled General Ban Ki Moon after Yonghwa told him what happened that night.
“Technically he didn’t tpuch her sir. I got him in time.” He answered
Jung Yunho quickly interrupted, “ did he tell anything about his leader.”
“ Nothing.” He replied plainly.
“ You didn’t answer my question, How could you let her get attacked.”
“I didn’t want her to think I was a stalker. I have an image to protect.” He answered arrogantly.
“ I don’t care about your image Yonghwa. We had a deal!” General moon retorted he was visibly angry.

“IS there anything else you want to tell me” asked General moon as he rubbed his temple from his frustration with Yonghwa.
Yonghwa smiled, “ Yes. Seohyun has agreed to be my donor.”
Yunho stood up shocked, “ Jung Yonghwa..how could you do that?”
“ She offerered,  I accepted,” Yonghwa answered.
 “ Son, you can’t just do that. You should----

“ No,” General Moon interrupted, “This could be of use to us. Yonghwa just be careful with her.”
Yonghwa nodded.
“ And how is your fiancée by the way. Ms. Park, right?” Asked General Moon
“ She met Joohyun. I can’t say it was a pleasant meeting though.
Yunho smiled, “Jealous I presume.  This reporter is a lovely lady. “
Yonghwa sneered at his father, “So is Shinhye. Even more I’d say. And what’s so lovely about Seo Joo Hyun. She is plain, average brained and too outspoken. “
“ You underestimate her Son. I think she’s something special. A diamond in the rough if you will.”
“ Yeah very rough” Yonghwa Mused.
Jung Yunho laughed but then got very serious,” But son whatever you do. Don’t fall in love with her. It will bring you no good.”
Yonghwa laughed, “ That’s not going to be a problem at all.You’ve been watching to many love stories, Dad. Besides, Shinhye is the only girl I see. Seo JooHyun is only a job. As soon as this is over, I’ll pretend I never met her. She’s nothing.”
Yunho smiled at his son, “ You’re a good man for doing this and I know this has intruded with your plans. But you will see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter