Chapter 6

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

BAEKYEOL AND TAORIS'S PLAN

The Baekyeol and Taoris couple were walking to who knows where. While walking away from the others, Tao and Kris were walking behind Baekhyun and Chanyeol, exchanging looks while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were grinning at each other.

"Baekhyun-gege, what is it that you want to tell us?"

Tao asked, breaking the silence. Everyone stopped walking. Baekhyun turned around and grinned at Tao, causing him to raise an eyebrow in return. Tao looked at Kris, who only shrugged in response.

"Tao! Me and Yeollie here has a very good plan!"

Baekhyun yelled, causing Tao to cupped both of his ears. Chanyeol and Kris chuckled at the scene in front of them. Tao put his hands down by his side and rose an eyebrow at Baekhyun.

"Plan? What plan?"

"Yeah, Chanyeol. This one better not be something stupid like the other time."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol grinned at Tao and Kris. 

"Well. Seeing that Luhan and Kai are you know interested in Sehun and Kyungsoo, we decided to make those four fall for each other."

Chanyeol answered. Kris glared at him.

"Really? What for? Why are you guys telling us anyways?"

Kris asked Chanyeol, who backed up a bit.

"Well. You know they all don't seem to get along. And since you two are a couple, we wanted you two and us two, as couples, to make our friends become couples."

Kris rolled his eyes. 

"Okay. So you are telling me that us four have to make the other four fall for each other?"

Baekyeol nodded in response. Kris looked at Tao, reading his mind, he knew what Tao wanted.

"So are you two going to help us or not?"

Baekhyun asked with hope behind his voice. Taoris smirked at each other before looking at the Baekyeol couple.

"Yep, we'll help."

Kris answered. Baekyeol started to jump in excitement as they hugged each other. Taoris shook their heads.

"So what's the plan?"

Tao asked out of nowhere. Baekyeol broked their hug with a grin. The four huddled and whispered their plans. After they're all done, they all grinned at each other.

"Tao, you ready to create some more lovey dovey couples?"

Baekhyun asked.

"Yep! Yay! Cheer for the Hanhun and Kaisoo couple!"

Tao yelled as he threw himself at Baekhyun, who reacted the same. Both started to walk first while Kris and Chanyeol watched them in amusement.

"No wonder he's your boyfriend. He's hyper like you, Happy Virus."

Chanyeol glared at Kris.

"Well, no wonder Tao's your boyfriend. You both have a dark aura."

Kris glared at him this time. Tao and Baekhyun stopped and turned around when they realize their boyfriends weren't following. Only to discover the two having a glaring contest.

"Kris, come on."

"Yeollie, come on."

Tao and Baekhyun said at the same. They looked at each other.

"Jinx."

"Double jinx."

"Triple jinx."

Both kept on 'jinxing' each other as Kris and Chanyeol watched in amusement.

"You know even though they're both mortals but they sure make me happy."

Chanyeol said.

"Agreed."

Kris said. Tao and Baekhyun gave up when they've reached the number 30. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and ran towards him.

"C'mon, Yeollie. Let's go."

With that, they left. Tao and Kris grinned at each other before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAISOO

"Yah! Kai! Let me go! Yah!"

Kyungsoo screamed as he was trying to break from Kai's grip. But it failed of course. Kai just ignored him and continued walking while dragging Kyungsoo along with him.

"Yah! Kai! Yah! Kim Jongin!"

Kai stopped his tracks causing Kyungsoo to bump his back. 

"Aish. Can't you tell me when you're going to stop before you stop?"

Kyungsoo said as he was rubbing his forehead. Kai was watching in amusement.

"You know. You're the first person to call me Kim Jongin."

Those words made Kyungsoo stopped his actions and stare at him.

"Then what do the others call you then?"

Kai glared at Kyungsoo.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"You're so naive."

Kai chuckled. Kyungsoo pouted.

"Yah! Answer to my question!"

"Under one condition."

"What."

"Go out with me."

Kyungsoo stared at Kai in disbelief.

"Forget it then."

Kyungsoo muttered under his breath as he started to walk again. Kai watched him with a grin.

"You're so cute, Do Kyungsoo."

With that, he followed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just kept on walking while muttering insults about Kai as Kai just watched him in amusement. Listening to all of his insults.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANHUN

"Yah! Luhan! Slow Down!"

Sehun shouted as Luhan kept on dragging him. Luhan got irritated by his complains and stopped his tracks and glared at him. Sehun gulped at the coldness which caused Luhan to smirk.

"Why? Oh. You want me to slow down because you want to stay with me."

Luhan said with a smirk as Sehun glared at him.

"Psh. Whatever."

Sehun continued walking but since Luhan was still holding onto his wrist, Luhan tightened his grip causing Sehun to stop and glare at him.

"Yah. What the heck. I'm trying to go home here."

Sehun complained but Luhan only smirked in response.

"Then I'll bring you."

Before Sehun could figure out what happened, Luhan just dragged him again. After realizing that, Sehun tried to free himself again but Luhan just tightened his grip even harder.

"Yah! Luhan! Aish."

Sehun growled lowly. Only causing Luhan to smirk.

'Sehun, you try to get free from me as much as you want but you'll fail no matter what.'

Luhan thought as he smirked to himself again. Sehun just gave up and muttered insults about Luhan. After muttering insults about Luhan, Sehun realized this isn't the way to his house. They were walking on a strange neighborhood. The cold wind caused Sehun to gulped. Luhan knows Sehun is getting scared so he decided to about it.

"W-Where are you t-taking me?"

Sehun stuttered and mentally cursed at himself for that. Luhan smirked.

"What's wrong? Scared?"

Sehun glared at him.

"N-No."

Luhan smirked.

"You sure?"

"Just answer the damn question!"

Sehun yelled as he was getting angry. Luhan smirked.

"It's a surprise."

Sehun got shivers running down his spine as he watched Luhan's back.

'Psh. Acting innocent but is actually cold behind his back. But you're scary though, Lulu.'

Sehun thought. Of course Luhan heard it.

"Thanks for the nickname, Hunnie."

Sehun stared at him with wide eyes.

'Damn. How does he know?'

Sehun thought. But he realized something. Luhan had gave him the nickname: Hunnie. He blushed at the thought of it.

"Like it?"

Luhan's question made Sehun snapped out of his thought and glared at him.

"No. And who's Hunnie?"

Luhan stopped his tracks and glared at Sehun. Sehun backed up cautiously keeping his eyes on Luhan. He's afraid that Luhan might do something to him. Luhan smirked as he leaned closer to Sehun.

"You, of course. Who else could it be? Plus, I was only trying to be fair since you gave me the nickname, Lulu. So why can't I nickname you, Hunnie?"

As Luhan pulled back, he saw Sehun staring at him. He smirked as he grabbed his wrist and continued to drag him to his house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There updated again. Yep, i changed the plot but I still hope all of u enjoy this. :)

Now u guys know what Taoris and Baekyeol r up 2. XD

Well looks like we're going 2 c what the plan is later on. XD

Anyways don't forget to comment. Plz~!!!! I'm starting 2 lose hope here. Ugh. It's killing when no 1's commenting. I appreciate all of u 4 subbing but plz comment 2. Or else Imma end up like this. *D':*